Do you believe the government is keeping aliens a secret?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ikouze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Ikouze
Member since 2009 • 2027 Posts

I do. I witnessed a UFO for my self and all the reports of UFO's and abductions can't all be false. There were even claims of UFO's before airplanes and blimps were even invented.And I hear reports that aliens have been visiting us for centuries but the government has covered up specific history events and such. There is so many secrets that the world governments possesses....how do we know that this alien cover-up isn't one of them? I mean there are billions of galaxies out there. We can't be the only ones here can we? What do you guys think?

-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 -Big_Red-
Member since 2006 • 7230 Posts
Were not alone. Our government is keeping alot of secrets from us. Including aliens. And I believe you.
Easports48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Easports48
Member since 2005 • 1761 Posts
No.
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

No, I don't.

v13_KiiLtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 v13_KiiLtz
Member since 2010 • 2791 Posts
I think Ikouze's a pretty cool guy. Eh thinks the govnment hides aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
I know somebody who believes the US government will release all this alien technology they've acquired in 2012 and somehow that means we're all going to die because ARGHHH too much technology. If the government in the US had to hide aliens, they sure as hell didn't tell bush or palin about it, or we'd all know about it by now.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Maybe...

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
I know somebody who believes the US government will release all this alien technology they've acquired in 2012 and somehow that means we're all going to die because ARGHHH too much technology. If the government in the US had to hide aliens, they sure as hell didn't tell bush or palin about it, or we'd all know about it by now.XilePrincess
Maybe bush and palin are alines :o
MarioFan264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 MarioFan264
Member since 2004 • 1025 Posts

I really don't.

I have a friend that believes in this stuff... To quite an extreme extent...

brickdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 156

#10 brickdoctor
Member since 2008 • 9746 Posts

I believe our government keeps many things secret, but I have sincere doubts about aliens.

elchiquilin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 elchiquilin
Member since 2005 • 1318 Posts
Depends, at least where I live, everytime news like cast aways surviving, aliens, chupacabras, alien abductions, etc are "leaked" the goverment makes political desitions that would enrage the population bc they are too distracted with the news to even care
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

Maybe. How many of us would actually be accepting of other life? Not many I'd bet.

I didn't used to think so, then I read this Cracked article then thought about it a bit more. It is plausible I suppose.

-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -Big_Red-

I think Ikouze's a pretty cool guy. Eh thinks the govnment hides aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.v13_KiiLtz

Huh?

Avatar image for someotherguy654
someotherguy654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 someotherguy654
Member since 2004 • 15122 Posts
Well, yeah. There would be nothing to cover up if there weren't any real aliens.
ToastRider11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 ToastRider11
Member since 2010 • 2573 Posts

How is the government keeping mexicans a secret?

wildcat2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 wildcat2000
Member since 2006 • 4498 Posts

Ya I believe in aliens. It's dumb and close-minded to think earth is the only planet to have life in the entire universe.

I'd love to know whats inside Area 51. I saw a documentary on TV that some people believe the mountains at Area 51 are fake. That they open up on the sides to reveal Hangars with downed alien spacecrafts. Thats pretty cool if its true.

Even if its not they probably still have something alien related there.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts
The truth is out there.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
Maybe bush and palin are alines :oDarthkaiser
If they are, they certainly can't be categorized as "intelligent life".
someotherguy654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 someotherguy654
[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]Maybe bush and palin are alines :oXilePrincess
If they are, they certainly can't be categorized as "intelligent life".

Good setup, good close. nice job, you guys are like Batman and Robin
Communistik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Communistik
Member since 2010 • 774 Posts

I'm fully convinced that our universe has many other civilizations, but I think they are too few and far between to ever meet each other. It would take at least thousands of years for aliens to even reach our solar system traveling the speed of light (but more likely hundreds of thousands or millions), unless they figured out how to travel through wormholes, which is questionable theory in itself. I don't think our government is hiding anything extraterrestrial. They are probably hiding extremely sensitive futuristic technology, but not anything extraterrestrial.

-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Big_Red-

Why do you assume that the UFO that you saw was an alien spacecraft? I heard a UKN (unidentified knocking noise) coming from my upstairs neighbor's apartment last night. Are we to assume that my neighbor Coop is hiding aliens?

thegerg

I think I know what was going on upstairs.......

Yep.

DJ419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DJ419
Member since 2005 • 1016 Posts

Ya I believe in aliens. It's dumb and close-minded to think earth is the only planet to have life in the entire universe.

I'd love to know whats inside Area 51. I saw a documentary on TV that some people believe the mountains at Area 51 are fake. That they open up on the sides to reveal Hangars with downed alien spacecrafts. Thats pretty cool if its true.

wildcat2000

I believe in aliens as well, the only question is are they visiting us. Which is highly unlikely. Area 51 is used to test top secret aircraft, hence why Area 51 has the longest runway in the world. I don't think UFOs would need runways to land.

mywalletsgone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mywalletsgone
Member since 2010 • 1344 Posts

About as much as they're keeping 9/11 a secret.

Communistik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Communistik
Member since 2010 • 774 Posts

mywalletsgone

9/11 isn't a secret. We all know it happened. i'm pretty sure everybody commemorated the 9th anniversary of it this past September.

Nintendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26 Nintendevil
Member since 2007 • 6598 Posts
I'm not so sure about aliens, but they are hiding a hell of a lot.
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts
I doubt it. If aliens want to be found I am pretty damn sure they'd have no trouble dealing with our government and exposing themselves in the most fabulous manner possible.
mywalletsgone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mywalletsgone
Member since 2010 • 1344 Posts
[QUOTE="Communistik"]

[QUOTE="mywalletsgone"]

9/11 isn't a secret. We all know it happened. i'm pretty sure everybody commemorated the 9th anniversary of it this past September.

You're bright. My post entailed the conspiracy theories behind it as a joke, though that was lost on you evidently.
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
There is no way one government of the world would be able to cover up a visit by aliens. It would be too huge of an event.
someotherguy654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 someotherguy654

[QUOTE="mywalletsgone"]

Communistik

That's the point.
wildcat2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 wildcat2000

[QUOTE="wildcat2000"]

DJ419

I believe in aliens as well, the only question is are they visiting us. Which is highly unlikely. Area 51 is used to test top secret aircraft, hence why Area 51 has the longest runway in the world. I don't think UFOs would need runways to land.

Im not saying they need runways. They could use those for something while still hiding UFOs. Supposedly people study the alien spacecrafts and technology in order to make those top secret aircrafts (which the runways could be used for)and other stuff.

Like I said the supposed hangars are for UFOs that have crash landed on earth. Theyre not functional.

AnagramArtisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 AnagramArtisan
Member since 2010 • 76 Posts
The truth is out there.xdude85
What a mean journey to send someone on..
Alex_Arntson_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Alex_Arntson_
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
lol im sure if they were someone would rat them out
sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 sonofsmeagle
Member since 2010 • 4317 Posts
The truth is out there.xdude85
That profile picture of yours really completed it You sirrah are a genious
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts
There is no way one government of the world would be able to cover up a visit by aliens. It would be too huge of an event. SF_KiLLaMaN
This. I believe in aliens, but I don't think that the government would be capable of keeping it a secret for so long.
MichaeltheCM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37 MichaeltheCM
Member since 2005 • 22765 Posts
i dont think they are, but it's because i dont believe aliens exist
-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 -Big_Red-

[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"]There is no way one government of the world would be able to cover up a visit by aliens. It would be too huge of an event. Suzy_Q_Kazoo
This. I believe in aliens, but I don't think that the government would be capable of keeping it a secret for so long.

Well, it does.

metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

and all the reports of UFO's and abductions can't all be false.

Ikouze

Yeah they can, they totally can.

GD-1369211121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GD-1369211121
Member since 2006 • 4087 Posts

Yes, I think they are. Actually, I'd rather not know. If I knew there was something out there that could destroy us at any second with ease, that would make me go crazy.

wildcat2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 wildcat2000

[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"]There is no way one government of the world would be able to cover up a visit by aliens. It would be too huge of an event. Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Thats true but if it was something of smaller scale like an alien spacecraft that crash landed that only one goverment knew of they yes, they very well could keep it a secret all this time.

I mean a crash landed spacecraft thats pilots either disappeared before it was found or were dead inside. It doesn't have to be a big visit where the aliens want us to see them. It could just be something like I mentioned and the goverment could keep it for themselves and no one else would know.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

I do. I witnessed a UFO for my self and all the reports of UFO's and abductions can't all be false. There were even claims of UFO's before airplanes and blimps were even invented.And I hear reports that aliens have been visiting us for centuries but the government has covered up specific history events and such. There is so many secrets that the world governments possesses....how do we know that this alien cover-up isn't one of them? I mean there are billions of galaxies out there. We can't be the only ones here can we? What do you guys think?

Ikouze

Firstly, why would they cover it up?

Secondly, our government (wherever you happen to live) is not the ONLY government. It's not an issue of if "the government" is covering up the existence of aliens. If such aliens exist, chances are that they didn't just happen to make themselves known to the one single government that happens to govern over you. If you live in the USA and they've got crashed alien bodies, then why would there not be crashed alien bodies in Zimbabwe or Ghana? If THIS government has proof that aliens exist, then chances are that other governments have such proof as well.

And that changes the nature of the question. Now we're not asking if ONE government is lying about the existence of aliens. Instead, we're sort of asking if ALL governments are lying about the existence of aliens. And...that's a bit less believable. That's like confiding to your 15 closest friends that you routinely poop the bed in your sleep, and expecting that none of them are going to divulge that secret to the rest of their classmates.

Avatar image for thriteenthmonke
thriteenthmonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 thriteenthmonke
Member since 2005 • 49823 Posts
No, the stone cutter are.
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

Aliens a secret? No, they constantly keep talking about how they need more border security to keep aliens out of the the U.S. So I don't think they are trying to keep aliens a secret.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

Furthermore...am I the only one here who remembers turning on the TV at a certain point back in the late 1990's, and seeing Goddamned President Bill Clinton giving an announcement about how we've discovered proof of freaking aliens?

I mean...was that not sort of a big deal back then? Did that not actually happen? Am I imagining the whole thing?

My point being, the president of the United States practically DID go on national TV and deliver an announcement that we've discovered the aliens. Sure...it turns out that those "aliens" were sort of inconclusive. But the point still stands...THINKING that goddamned Aliens had been discovered, the president of the freaking USA jumped the gun and went on TV with an announcement about it. I think that sort of weighs in favor of the idea that governments WOULD divulge proof of aliens, if such proof actually existed.

GD-1369211121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 GD-1369211121
Member since 2006 • 4087 Posts

Aliens a secret? No, they constantly keep talking about how they need more border security to keep aliens out of the the U.S. So I don't think they are trying to keep aliens a secret.

MagnumPI
Win.:lol:
ps3wizard45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#48 ps3wizard45
Member since 2007 • 12907 Posts

We are not alone, thats for sure. But i don't think the government is keeping a secret that big from us....

Stanley09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Stanley09
Member since 2009 • 1656 Posts
Were not alone. Our government is keeping alot of secrets from us. Including aliens. And I believe you.-Big_Red-
this.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="metroidfood"]

[QUOTE="Ikouze"]

and all the reports of UFO's and abductions can't all be false.

thegerg

Yeah they can, they totally can.

They could very well be true. A UFO is simply an unidentified flying object. If I looked out my window right now I'd likely see a light or two flying through the sky. To me those are unidentified flying objects, because I am unable to identify them. That doesn't mean that they are alien aircraft. Considering that I live 8 miles from the largest military installation in the US, I'd bet that those UFOs are simply Blackhawks or Chinooks getting in their flight hours. They are still UFOs to me.

But we all know what "UFO" refers to; not just whatever flying object that the observer cant identify.