Do you believe in aliens???

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

grizzlybear1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 grizzlybear1
Member since 2008 • 1249 Posts

Well obviousley there is life on other planets outside our solar system. But do you believe aliens have visited Earth? There is a lot of evidence to suggest they have and its being covered up. I hope it true and we get to meet some aliens soon, would be amazing!

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts
What is this evidence you speak of?
grizzlybear1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 grizzlybear1

Also did you know a moon off Saturn has lakes and rivers of liquid methane.

True story.

Oh and it rains on that moon. :oops:

Daxo90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Daxo90
Member since 2009 • 1533 Posts

Yes and Titan Is a very interesting moon indeed, also they picked up some radiowaves as it flew past the rings of saturn which has not been explained yet

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

Yes I do.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts
I would consider the possibility to be very high considering the conditions needed for life and the entire size of the universe.
grizzlybear1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 grizzlybear1

Its a long but very worth it.

The Discolsure Project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
It's impossible to prove that they do not exist. Whether they do or not, I cannot say with any certainty.
Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Darth-Caedus
Member since 2008 • 20756 Posts
It is a statistical improbability that there is not sentient other life SOMEWHERE in the universe...however it is highly unlikely that they are visiting earth...it is doubtful that they would be much more advanced then we are (if at all).
Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Wolls
Member since 2005 • 19119 Posts
Well the universe is MASSIVE, it would be odd for us to be the only ones in it
grizzlybear1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 grizzlybear1

Yes and Titan Is a very interesting moon indeed, also they picked up some radiowaves as it flew past the rings of saturn which has not been explained yet

Daxo90

Cool i wonder what they could be? Hopefully not our own. But could they be bouncing off the moon?

Maybe thier are some aliens living on it that came from another system...:)

Solid-CELL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Solid-CELL
Member since 2006 • 5910 Posts

Daxo90
i remember titan. to bad our tech cant send anything over there yet. A single tiny spark would completely blow titan into nothing. seeing as how its atmosphere is made up of highly flammable methane gas
xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
The universe is too massive to say they don't exist.
grizzlybear1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 grizzlybear1

There have been human landings on Titan I believe. Un-manned of course:)

Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Darth-Caedus
Well the universe is MASSIVE, Wolls
Understatement of the year :P
cyborg100000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cyborg100000
Member since 2005 • 2905 Posts

I personally don't think that aliens have ever visited Earth. Judging from what scientists say and all the discovered barren planets around us, you need the perfect condition for intelligent life, so they would be extremley distant from us and I don't see even a species thousands of years more advanced than us being able to travel large distances.

Zerkrender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Zerkrender
Member since 2007 • 633 Posts
I don't know, they could be boring; http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HumanAliens Or they could even be here right now! :shock: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AlienAmongUs But what if they're stupid; http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InsufficientlyAdvancedAlien Fun fact; some bibles confirm life on other planets! :D
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

I personally don't think that aliens have ever visited Earth. Judging from what scientists say and all the discovered barren planets around us, you need the perfect condition for intelligent life, so they would be extremley distant from us and I don't see even a species thousands of years more advanced than us being able to travel large distances.

cyborg100000

Believe it or not the universe does not revolve around our scientists very limited understanding of life and our surroundings. Our life revolves around specific conditions. That's doesn't mean others do.

Zerkrender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Zerkrender
Member since 2007 • 633 Posts

cyborg100000
Someones needs to hurry up and invent the Star Gate! :evil:
cyborg100000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 cyborg100000
Member since 2005 • 2905 Posts

[QUOTE="cyborg100000"]

Pirate700

Believe it or not the universe does not revolve around our scientists very limited understanding of life and our surroundings. Our life revolves around specific conditions. That's doesn't mean others do.

I realise this.

MagikarpSplash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MagikarpSplash
Member since 2009 • 825 Posts
I find it unlikely, I'm unsure. :P
grizzlybear1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 grizzlybear1

I think if aliens have visited they would need some sort of anti-matter device which can split space and time in the middle and travel through it super fast.:idea:

The_AI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 The_AI
Member since 2006 • 4791 Posts

Of course I believe in this movie. :)

In all seriousness, I do believe that there's other life out there. Why? The universe, the Milky Way galaxy even, is just too damn huge for us to be the only ones out there.

And actually, I do agree with you on your question. I think Aliens have visited Earth. Well, not aliens themselves, but probes of some sort. A video surfaced in about the mid-90s showing two balls of light making a crop circle. It was shot on home video, not on a fancy high tech camera. And these are the days before advanced CGI and digital video, so I doubt it was doctored. It was probably the aliens marking the planet to either let other aliens know that this planet either wasn't a threat or just to let them know that they were here.

tim22000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tim22000
Member since 2008 • 530 Posts

As I get older and time progresses the concept of Aliens gets less and less likely to me. So many things have to fall into place under the precise conditions. It makes me realise how weird we really are :P

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts

As I get older and time progresses the concept of Aliens gets less and less likely to me. So many things have to fall into place under the precise conditions. It makes me realise how weird we really are :P

tim22000

Life can develop under conditions completely different from how life on Earth developed. Also, there is an assload of galaxies and solar systems out there - there has to be at least one exactly like Earth.

Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Darth-Caedus

tim22000
The universe is incomprehensibly large, humans have only seen an incredibly infinitesimal portion of it, the chances that somewhere out there there exists a world with conditions suitable for some form of life is rather high.
grizzlybear1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 grizzlybear1

Yeh especially considering Mars (probley had liquid)and Titan (has).

It must be something like 99.99% there is life in other systems, its just a question of how advanced they are.

hyrueprince11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hyrueprince11
Member since 2005 • 5722 Posts

of course I do, however i don´t beleive they spys in our planet and that the government is hiding them from us

Hellfire-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 Hellfire-1
Member since 2009 • 3532 Posts

Well obviousley there is life on other planets outside our solar system. But do you believe aliens have visited Earth? There is a lot of evidence to suggest they have and its being covered up. I hope it true and we get to meet some aliens soon, would be amazing!

grizzlybear1
I think it's a safe bet that something visited. There was a wierd set of lights over the hill at my home, which looked like an airplane strobe exept it didn't move or stobe, and was too high, and then it just faded out after a while. Never saw it again, but I'm still trying to figure out what it was.
grizzlybear1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 grizzlybear1

There are apparrently classified files even the American President doesnt have access to, could they be about aliens?

hyrueprince11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hyrueprince11
Member since 2005 • 5722 Posts

[QUOTE="grizzlybear1"]

Hellfire-1

I think it's a safe bet that something visited. There was a wierd set of lights over the hill at my home, which looked like an airplane strobe exept it didn't move or stobe, and was too high, and then it just faded out after a while. Never saw it again, but I'm still trying to figure out what it was.

I could pretty much asure that there hasn´t been any inteligent life on earth besides humans

and we can be pretty sure there isn´t any type of inteligent life in at least 35 light years away from earth since we haven´t received any type of signals from them, however there aren´t that many stars 35 years away from earth so there is still an HUGE chance that there is intelligent life, even in our galaxy

Delirium_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Delirium_
Member since 2010 • 58 Posts

Someones needs to hurry up and invent the Star Gate! :evil:Zerkrender

I bet they exist already and the Airforce is just covering it up! :]

grizzlybear1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 grizzlybear1

Apparrently some aliens have disabled someU.S weapons systems like rocket launching facilities and bombs.

RearNakedChoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 RearNakedChoke
Member since 2009 • 1699 Posts

Of course. I think it's very logical to assume that there is life (even intelligent life) out there. In fact, I think the number is probably in the millions or billions. Septillions of planets in the universe, and ours is the only one with life on it? Ok..

Matthew-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Matthew-first
Member since 2005 • 3318 Posts

yes, I believe in aliens life... :) [I think .. :o]

Imfo, If ppl can fly to other plantes... like moon.
Then why this E.T's can't fly to us ? : o

It's really weird for me when ppl say..
"We are the only species living in the whole universe.."
:lol:

Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts
yes because the universe is way too big for us to be the only intelligent life, but i doubt they visited earth.
Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts
Nah, but alien believe in me 8)
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#38 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21063 Posts

Whenever a UFO comes, weird crap happens. I doubt they are using the speed of light, it's something more powerful than that to distort things. It's more like the speed of time travel.

If they were using the speed of light then it'd take a hell of a long time to get here. Probably years. Bend the universe in half and you have a short cut.

Seiki_sands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#39 Seiki_sands
Member since 2003 • 1973 Posts

Believe in aliens? Believe is too strong, suspect is more like it.

Believe they have visited Earth? It does seem a little odd that with all the meteorites that have impacted Earth over 4 billion years that none managed to bring with them a bit of bacteria that survived, if only for a short time. After all, there has been an instance of Astronauts leaving equipment on the moon, retrieved on later mission, which had bacteria in it, which survived for years in the vacuum of space. Obviously, Earth entry would probably kill anything not buried deep in a dense meteorite, but it still seems like the possibility is there for evidence of life, if not the actual organism. Who knows, maybe we are all the descendants of alien bacteria from Mars or something.

Believe intelligent aliens have visited Earth? Believe is far, far too strong a word. Doubt, but open to hearing about it, is as far as I can stretch. The universe is big, a fact which people use to say it makes it more likely, but isn't the flip-side is also true? Since the universe is so big, what are the chances of aliens happening to land on our little planet out of the billions out there?

ChemicalGammie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ChemicalGammie
Member since 2010 • 178 Posts

No I don't believe in aliens. Not the way tv presents them to be anyways.

MystikFollower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MystikFollower
Member since 2009 • 4061 Posts

Makes perfect sense that aliens exist, and probably have visited us at some point throughout our human history. Most base their assumption that aliens can't have visited us based on the fact that the nearest inhabitable world is probably not within thousands of lightyears of us. But like someone else pointed out, life doesn't necessarily ONLY form the way life here formed. There could be non-corporeal beings that exist that we are completely unaware of, or a life-form that breathes and is based on completely different elements. I DON'T think aliens look like Hollywood has depicted them for years, but yes I do believe in their existence.

Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#42 Rekunta
Member since 2002 • 8275 Posts

Of course I believe in this movie. :)

In all seriousness, I do believe that there's other life out there. Why? The universe, the Milky Way galaxy even, is just too damn huge for us to be the only ones out there.

And actually, I do agree with you on your question. I think Aliens have visited Earth. Well, not aliens themselves, but probes of some sort. A video surfaced in about the mid-90s showing two balls of light making a crop circle. It was shot on home video, not on a fancy high tech camera. And these are the days before advanced CGI and digital video, so I doubt it was doctored. It was probably the aliens marking the planet to either let other aliens know that this planet either wasn't a threat or just to let them know that they were here.

The_AI

Best movie ever made.

I believe you're referring to this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6vP8-SbU0

Although very well done, I'm afraid it's been proven to be a hoax, albeit a very convincing one.

http://www.anomalies.net/archive/cni-news/CNI.0768.html

iowastate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#43 iowastate
Member since 2004 • 7922 Posts

It does not matter whether you believe in aliens or not....THEY ARE HERE!

caityful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 caityful
Member since 2010 • 1210 Posts

The universe is pretty big, it'd be a bit ignorant to believe that we are completely alone.
Personally, I believe in ET's :)

GHlegend77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45 GHlegend77
Member since 2009 • 10328 Posts

When I first saw this, I thought it said "Do you believe in Asians?" . But yes, I do believe in aliens

Immortalica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Immortalica
Member since 2008 • 6309 Posts
I have zero doubt in my mind that there are intelligent beings in the universe. I could swear I have seen them before, but I dismiss it because I was very highly intoxicated at the time. That's a story for another time though...
Snakewiseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Snakewiseman
Member since 2009 • 1287 Posts

thereare no aliens

Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
Well I don't know of this "evidence" you speak of. However, it would be nice to assume that there is intelligent life in other parts of the universe. I doubt it's obvious as you have stated. Just because the Universe is as large as it is, (it's never been measured) and could go on an infinite distance, doesn't mean there is other intelligent life out there. Now I'm not saying there isn't some form of bacteria or what have you, and I'm not even saying there aren't other 'people' out there, just don't say that there is when there's no evidence to support it, not that you did. Anywho, if you are into other life in the universe, research the moons of Jupiter. They're quite fascinating. I believe one of them is made of like all water.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
I'm not ruling out that possibility, but I can't say for sure that aliens exist.
grizzlybear1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 grizzlybear1

Well I don't know of this "evidence" you speak of. However, it would be nice to assume that there is intelligent life in other parts of the universe. I doubt it's obvious as you have stated. Just because the Universe is as large as it is, (it's never been measured) and could go on an infinite distance, doesn't mean there is other intelligent life out there. Now I'm not saying there isn't some form of bacteria or what have you, and I'm not even saying there aren't other 'people' out there, just don't say that there is when there's no evidence to support it, not that you did. Anywho, if you are into other life in the universe, research the moons of Jupiter. They're quite fascinating. I believe one of them is made of like all water.Ghost_702

Ah yeh we that has already been mentioned, a moon of Saturns called Titan has lakes and rivers of liquid methane and it rains there. There is no knownwater apart from hereon earth in this solar system.

I just saw an Alien in my garden and he waved at me! :D