Aghostess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Aghostess
Member since 2018 • 113 Posts

I know what i mean by saying an exercise routine.

Once you find your routine of exercise you never stop exercising.

I lost loads of more weight since I got back into running.

I used to run heaps.

Last time I jogged was for a 3 month period and I had to stop because of my flat feet .

Eventually I got inserts and walked in them for a bit on my feet. My feet got used to the inserts and now I just jog and rebuild my motivation again.

I got inserts now and my feet are used to them.

I take fish oil vitamins and I reduce coffee ,sugar and alchol intake more then what i did before.

I just recently got a blood glucose resistance test to not to check for diabetes to check how my glucose levels are holding and my blood balance.

I was told in august thank god that I don’t have diabetes desease.

But not slightly concerned about laziness and gaining all this weight again because I know I will fall into routine always and for life.

I guess falling into a routine motivates the crap out of you from being lazy.

Beleive me I been through laziness and back and jogging is not easy until you find your motivation and routine.

Once you find a routine and you have motivation to keep going and you never stop because discipline is generated through feelings of being lazy.

Do you guys have an exercise routine?

Do you ever get problems with being lazy?

Do you not bothered to exercise at all?

Or do you keep exercising?

TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

On monday to friday at least 160 minutes of workout.
I make sure that I burn off at least 1000 calories every day.

• I walk to my office - 25 minutes
  • I walk during my lunch break - 50 minutes
  • I walk home after work - 25 minutes
  • I work out after work, either:
    • Riding my bike - 60 minutes
    • or using cross trainer - 60 minutes (when it's too cold outside)
Aghostess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Aghostess

My blood glucose fasting level is 5.5 as it as tested in august. After eating my glucose levels go to 6.6 .

I have a healthy glucose level.

But I enjoy eating biscuits and having coffee every now and again.

But I cut down here and there on those things.

Laziness is not easy to overcome for anybody unless tou find a routine which builds your motivation.

As I said I been through this stage where I started running and I kept stopping all the time. I say to myself shit this crap is not easy cheese.

Then now I tell myself fall into routine and set your goal and the more you build courage the more you build determination and that only comes deep from within.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#4 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

Man I used to. Back in 2014 I was at my fittest. I’d just walk every morning and count calories. I was eating roughly 2000 calories a day. I was juicing too. (Not fasting though.)

I don’t think I’d be able to do that anymore. At least not eat frozen meals instead of fresh ones. Frozen meals are always so bland. As soon as you go back to fresh your tastebuds are delighted. Lol.

Exercising and weight loss definitely boosts my mood and confidence though.

I feel as if I can really appreciate relaxing more too.

It’s coming up to summer here in Australia so I guess it does give me an excuse to get back into some sort of a routine. Maybe drop a few pounds down before Christmas.

Getting into a routine for exercising has never been an issue for me. It’s more keeping up a balanced diet. If I’m eating those frozen meals I don’t crave sugar but I definitely crave salt because they’re so bland.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6844 Posts

I really need to get back into running. I used to run all the time. Been doing pretty good w/ the push-ups though.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I use to but depression has crushed me in the past few years I barely have any energy anymore I feel like I'm in my 80's.

Aghostess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Aghostess

Anyways thank god my doctor told me yesterday That I do not have diabetes at all. I am only at risk of diabetes if I don’t exercise or take vitamins and keep off the sugar .other then that I will be fine.

Aghostess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Aghostess

@shellcase86: I do 3 sets of crunches a day with sit ups.

Best type of exercise for the stomach muscles.

Aghostess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Aghostess

@warmblur: be very careful of depression and anxiety because i been through it years ago. I know what that is like and it’s not very nice.

I guess the reason you run is to keep your heart strong against any conditions you may get in the future and it goes for anyone. There is a difference between getting a disease and a condition. Conditions are very mild but they have bad affects later in life.

Some body conditions can improve and go away some can’t. But I find as i jog loads every 2 days I mean don’t run every day to give your heart some time to chill out before your next workout. You don’t have to jog constantly just rest .

Also I have so many different types of disorders and conditions with my body it’s not funny . I just naturally get them because that’s the way my disorders are. There is nothing i can do through exercise to get rid of permanent conditions in my body.

But exercise will help get rid of other conditions that will prevent from getting a disease later on in life.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@aghostess said:

@warmblur: be very careful of depression and anxiety because i been through it years ago. I know what that is like and it’s not very nice.

I guess the reason you run is to keep your heart strong against any conditions you may get in the future and it goes for anyone. There is a difference between getting a disease and a condition. Conditions are very mild but they have bad affects later in life.

Some body conditions can improve and go away some can’t. But I find as i jog loads every 2 days I mean don’t run every day to give your heart some time to chill out before your next workout. You don’t have to jog constantly just rest .

Also I have so many different types of disorders and conditions with my body it’s not funny . I just naturally get them because that’s the way my disorders are. There is nothing i can do through exercise to get rid of permanent conditions in my body.

But exercise will help get rid of other conditions that will prevent from getting a disease later on in life.

Yeah, I actually have clinical depression and it started all the way back in the mid 90's so over 20 years. Some years are worst then other but these past few ones have been really testing my mental strength.

Aghostess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Aghostess

@warmblur: Depression I guess is very difficult to overcome . The only cure for this is happiness. Do something that makes you happy .you really can’t rely just on medication alone by itself . Medication helps but it’s not going to 100% cure depression unless your happiness rises. Do things that make you feel good and happy and that will get rid of depression. I do not feel really comfortable talking about my past with all the mental disorders I have had and anxiety and depression . But I have recovered from that now.

I still take medication to totally stay recoevered so I don’t relapse.

All is good because if I keep taking medication I won’t relapse.

Not only we need to keep our mental health good we need to keepour emotional and physical well being healthy. As long as we maintain mental and physical and emotional health good . Ther is simply nothing to worry about.

I totally understand depression and sadness because I been through that.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

I excerise on the stationary bike. I try to burn at least 50 calories a day.

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

People get obsessed with exercising and take it to extremes, they forget that rest is as important as any training you do.

For instance I do heavy weight training for strongman 3 or sometimes 4 times a week but I eat and rest more because the body needs it to recover and build itself up again after, I couldn't do what I do without it.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 shellcase86

@aghostess: Sorry to hear what you have to deal with daily. It's a terrible cycle. Exercise can help manage and relieve some depression, but if you're experiencing depression you don't want to work out.

Aghostess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Aghostess

@l34052: Being obsessed with exercise is no good for the heart at all. Strenous exercise will take a bad affect on the heart later in life.

I am Just working out every second day. Not like I am working out every day. I would take a rest for 3 days if ai have to ,to balance out my heart muscles. You do need to rest your heart because there is only so much your heart can take which is too strenous.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

Do have an exercise routine?

I am so fat with cash i pay someone to exercise for me!

honest answer: yes but I violate it often

Aghostess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Aghostess

@l34052: There is a difference between being consumed by either laziness or feeling too tired to exercise and being determined to do something about your life with your health.

I was told by my doctor I am only at risk of diabetes if I eat too much sugar ,fat, and don’t exercise enough I will gain weight. I cut off the sugars and become more disciplined.

I am far more disciplined then what I ever have been as I said I used to be lazy and I tried several times to exercise and could not keep doing it. I exercised for months and kept going and would stop all of a sudden and make excuses for myself not to run.

I got tired of stopping and I want to make this my new lifestyle its not a thing you keep starting and stopping.

It’s a break through will power deep from within you to change your lifestyle around.

And it’s not simple and it’s not easy ,it takes time and loads of time until you completely put your entire heart and soul and life into it.

If I keep this up what am I going to gain? A lower risk to get diabetes.

I keep saying to myself I would rather die then be unfit and I mean that with all I am. But does that register with my determination. I am not putting a question mark on that because its not a question because I know I can achieve it. I also know anyone can achieve it and may of been through the same thing I been through until you put your foot down and say to laziness enough is enough! I am going to put my entire heart and soul into determination of exercise and there is nothing in this world that will stop me! Believe me that will take time for anyone to completely register until they keep doing it as a routine lifestyle and make it your goal to add it to your lifestyle not just starting and stopping. And that’s not easy for a lot of people and for some other people it’s a lot easier for them to fully determine and commit to exercise because they have what it takes to fully commit.

rolaldrigan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rolaldrigan123
Member since 2018 • 16 Posts

No, my work is my exercise.

Once I get home, I sit down and never one to get back up unless it is absolutely necessary.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17779 Posts

i do some light exercise but i really dont like it. its a necessary evil for me.

i more focus on my diet if i need to lose weight and do some walking/light running/swimming and weights 3 times a week just to keep things ticking over.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127492 Posts

I do exercise a few times a week. Until I have mastered the force, I have to go with physically lifting the weights. =/

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

I cycle to and from work every day which is a 4 miles each way.

I'm lucky work next door to a great gym so have been going there for my lunch hour for about 4 years, they have a decent pool, resistance machines and free weights. They just replaced all of there treadmills with 'state of the art' ones.

And Parkrun every Saturday morning.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 shellcase86

I wish it were more common for larger chain gyms to allow cash passes.