luckylucious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 luckylucious
Member since 2015 • 1198 Posts

"So the FBI had to rely upon a private company, CrowdStrike, which the DNC contacted after their servers were cracked. This also conflicts with the DNC saying the FBI did not contact them for access. The FBI stated they would have been able to tackle the issue sooner, if the DNC hadn’t inhibited their investigation. The DNC says they handed information over to CrowdStrike “without any limits.” However, that doesn’t instill a lot of confidence for we the people, when the DNC is making all these claims but will not skip the middle man. It doesn’t even look great if they had innocent reasons to do so."

Source: https://beinglibertarian.com/dnc-not-allow-fbi-direct-access-breached-servers/

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

And nobody is surprised the DNC lied about the hacking too. How gullible must you be to trust the DNC?

kaealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kaealy
Member since 2004 • 2179 Posts

@joebones5000 said:

Is that nonsense post meant to cast doubt on the FACT that Russia hacked the DNC and used anti-Hillary propaganda to influence the most gullible among us to vote for Putin's puppet Trump? Just wondering, because all that shit really happened and there is no way to weasel out of it.

... if FBI based their report on third party information to make their judgement on if the russians were involved or not, yes.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

The truth must never get out again. It represents a dire threat to democracy.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#6 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41575 Posts

Well, considering Jim Comey is probably on the shitlist of many in the DNC, I'm hardly surprised.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178865 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:

Well, considering Jim Comey is probably on the shitlist of many in the DNC, I'm hardly surprised.

Uh he's not DNC.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

17 Intelligence Agencies

CIA

FBI

Homeland Security

Just about every Republican Senator

all wrong because conservatives on the internet (including Brietbart) said so. Cool.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#9 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41575 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Uh he's not DNC.

I know. I mean that since he's head of the FBI and, after the email leaks linked to him, I'm saying that there's likely no way the DNC is going to trust Comey or the FBI.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Uh he's not DNC.

He's on the shitlist of the DNC. Aren't you the one that usually tells people they have bad reading comprehension?

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#11 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Uh he's not DNC.

He's on the shitlist of the DNC. Aren't you the one that usually tells people they have bad reading comprehension?

Was about to comment on that myself.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Uh he's not DNC.

I know. I mean that since he's head of the FBI and, after the email leaks linked to him, I'm saying that there's likely no way the DNC is going to trust Comey or the FBI.

With that said, how can we trust the FBI on Russia "hacking" the election?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 N64DD

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Uh he's not DNC.

With that said, how can we trust the FBI on Russia "hacking" the election?

You can't. I called this awhile, it's bullshit.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

DNC is run by crooks. Not to say the RNC is any better.

Pretty much a cartel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

President Obama said we should focus on the act of hacking not the content of the hack.

“What is it about the state of our democracy where the leaks of what were frankly not very interesting emails, that didn’t have any explosive information in them, ended up being an obsession? And the fact that the Russians were doing this was not an obsession?”

CC: Obama Interview on the Daily Show

luckylucious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 luckylucious
@joebones5000 said:

Is that nonsense post meant to cast doubt on the FACT that Russia hacked the DNC and used anti-Hillary propaganda to influence the most gullible among us to vote for Putin's puppet Trump? Just wondering, because all that shit really happened and there is no way to weasel out of it.

Are these the lies Democrats tell themselves to help them feel better about the slaughter that was Nov 8th?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 N64DD

@luckylucious: joebones is just mad because for months he talked shit about Hillary winning, she got blown out...he left the forums for awhile and came back when they had a conspiracy theory to make him and the other deplorable not look like ignorant children

Ad hominem, straw man, moving goal post, look at me mom I know to debate.

Meanwhile real men and Americans are crying while watching majestic eagles fly, and watching football wrapped in our red white and blue. I'm going to go burn some coal, get rid of that ozone layer!

luckylucious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 luckylucious
@n64dd said:

Meanwhile real men and Americans are crying while watching majestic eagles fly, and watching football wrapped in our red white and blue. I'm going to go burn some coal, get rid of that ozone layer!

Lol @ liberal betas

firedguy33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 firedguy33
Member since 2016 • 133 Posts

Hillary's gotta protect her corrupt partners

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7035 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:

And nobody is surprised the DNC lied about the hacking too. How gullible must you be to trust the DNC?

What was the other guy saying about Russians influencing the "gullible" to vote for Trump? I'd love to see proof of such an absurd claim. The denial is strong with the left.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@joebones5000 said:

So wait.. Releasing emails made and received by the DNC is now considered propaganda?

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

@sSubZerOo said:
@joebones5000 said:

So wait.. Releasing emails made and received by the DNC is now considered propaganda?

He has drank the DNC kool-aid and is beyond help.

luckylucious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By luckylucious

Anyone defending the DNC right now and the content of those emails is literally an enemy to the republic itself.

The content of those emails are a pretty big embarrassment for the country as a whole, and shows true flaws in our political system.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#25 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

Everyone seems to forget the DNC staffer that was killed in DC who it was hinted may have been the person that leaked the content of the DNC computers just days after the information was posted.