DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8771 Posts

I've had two bullies. One bully bullied me from grade school until high school. Even though incidents were stretched out over years, I still felt traumatized. I never fought back. We saw each other one day. He was jogging and tried to hail me when he saw me. I gave him a dirty look and shook my head. It felt good dismissing him like that. I saw him on Facebook and he's a gym teacher now. Go figure.

The other bully I had was in junior high during lunch. I was sitting at a table consisting of black males. I am not black. We were having a great time laughing and joking around. But after a couple of weeks someone new showed up. He was shorter than most and so perhaps had a chip on his shoulder. He didn't like to laugh and he didn't like me.

One day he splashed his milk on me. I thought a split second and splashed some back on him. Standing up, he punched me. I stood up too. etc. No-one hit the ground. The fight ended with the both of us standing and trading punches. He had a few red welts and I had none. We both received three day suspensions. I never went back to that table.

One day I was riding the bus with my girlfriend and saw him at the back. My girlfriend and I sat in the middle. I don't mind saying she was pretty. So he saw us and saw how happy I was; I never saw him again.

Have you had bullies?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I had quite a few I was pretty weak in School in the early days and I was overweight so I got alot of shit. Most of the time I was quiet and just wanted to be left alone and wanted to get out of School as fast as possible. I say around the 8th grade I started standing up for myself more I fought back but also got hit. I went on a diet in 10th grade and lost alot of weight I also replaced my glasses with contacts and grew my hair out. I pretty much reinvented myself it felt amazing got into the weed and tried some psychedelics I also started listening to dark music it was fun :). Lets just say the kids that bullied me in the past where freaked out by me and that feeling of seeing the look of shock on their faces was beautiful. It was like I was in a afterschool special and I was the star lol.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

People tried and they failed. I was the quiet kid throughout school, so bullies thought I would be an easy mark.

Good thing my step-father taught me how to fight. He would not tolerate me starting fights, but made sure I finished them.

In middle school, a well-known bully came up behind me and shoved me to the ground. I stood back up and nailed him in the stomach and knocked the wind out of him. While he was bent over, I shoved him to the ground and put my foot in his throat. I said, "Where do you live? I'm going to beat your dad's ass next......oh wait, you don't have a dad!". He started crying and at that point a teacher came running. I got suspended for the rest of the week and he went back to class.

Oh well, he was afraid of me from that point on and he left me alone. I went back to being a quiet introvert.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

No, while I was quiet I never took things seriously. I shrugged things off so if someone tried anything with me they'd get bored. There was always someone else who would get bullied and freak out, so they were the easy target. I guess I got lucky. I also started working out, excessively, in my last two years of high school and got pretty big. I think I had my black belt by then too. I was prepared to fight if I had to, I had the confidence, but it never came to that.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@plageus900 said:

People tried and they failed. I was the quiet kid throughout school, so bullies thought I would be an easy mark.

Good thing my step-father taught me how to fight. He would not tolerate me starting fights, but made sure I finished them.

In middle school, a well-known bully came up behind me and shoved me to the ground. I stood back up and nailed him in the stomach and knocked the wind out of him. While he was bent over, I shoved him to the ground and put my foot in his throat. I said, "Where do you live? I'm going to beat your dad's ass next......oh wait, you don't have a dad!". He started crying and at that point a teacher came running. I got suspended for the rest of the week and he went back to class.

Oh well, he was afraid of me from that point on and he left me alone. I went back to being a quiet introvert.

Damn son lol

claymoreman23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 claymoreman23
Member since 2019 • 302 Posts

Yeah I did and in my mind I Kung Fu'd his ass.

VagrantSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 VagrantSnow
Member since 2018 • 645 Posts

I have been bullied and been the bully before.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#8 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

I've been bullied and have been the bully. Only ever in primary school though. One kid in particular we used to gang up on, get into fights with, then were friends with him next day. Rinse and repeat. This probably went on from grade 4-5 I'd say. Definitely not something I'm proud of but I was young and had problems of my own going on at home so I suppose getting into tussles at school was one way to cope. Excitement in other words. I'd always feel bad if he genuinely got hurt though. I remember he'd always lose his shit once the lunch bell rang, just to get the last few hits in. Me and him are fine now. Never got to properly apologise to him but even back then, he'd still invite me to his birthday parties and what not.

As for being bullied, it's mainly due to a learning disability in mathematics that I have. Kids would call me special and there'd be some kids in particular that'd target me especially but never physically because I was always the bigger one out of the bunch. Close to 6ft in grade 6 I wanna say. Haven't grown much since then though.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

I pretty much grew up with woman who are tough as nail and got bullied by girls in Middle School but one thing they taught me and myself is to fight back! Back then, it was rare we would get male bullies in my school but the girls wanna pick on the weaklings but I learn I gotta stood my ground, even if it cost me to be suspended. Never been around bullies in High School and I know who were my friends and staying together as a group, no bullies couldn't come near us.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@plageus900 said:

In middle school, a well-known bully came up behind me and shoved me to the ground. I stood back up and nailed him in the stomach and knocked the wind out of him.

Same. I was big, but quiet, shy. I think a lot of people saw me as a challenge but also sort of easy to harass.

I have a similar story to yours. Was taking a lot of shit from this one twerp for like my whole middle school career and not really doing anything about it, he was sort of the alpha so a lot of people joined in on it with him. One day he decided to get physical and push me. I went apeshit on him. Sweeped him from behind his legs with my right leg and thumped him across the chest hard enough to send him horizontal, then grabbed and slammed him in the ground. He got up and tried to take a few swings at me but I just slapped his hands out of the way lol.

I've never felt more righteous in my entire life. I'm a borderline pacifist but god damn, it feels good to beat someone that is asking for it.

The best part is that apparently everyone secretly resented this guy. When we were caught everyone was like "no, the other dude started it" and he got suspended for a few days, I got to go home early.

@plageus900 said:

... I said, "Where do you live? I'm going to beat your dad's ass next......oh wait, you don't have a dad!". He started crying and at that point a teacher came running. I got suspended for the rest of the week and he went back to class.

I wish I had a quicker wit, my burns are not nearly that good. I'm total Brick status "Where'd you get those clothes? At the...toilet store?"

avichay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 avichay
Member since 2020 • 6 Posts

I've always had friend, wasnt even alone but i got bullied by other ''gang students''. I didnt even care though. Everyone were hating them without exception.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

if the kid was a bully, he was fairly mild, more of an asshole than anything else. he was the biggest kid in the whole class, heavy into martial arts and loved wwf. fucked with me a bit but he did other kids as well.

dude actually ended up on that wwe tough enough show a while back