Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 6247 Posts

Got any stories about inhaling things?

I like to inhale while waiting to exhale.

It's called Marijuana, folks. That's all!

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 4431 Posts

I inhale air pretty much 24/7.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEVILinIRON

@jaydan: Clinton couldn't use that for an answer. Neither can you!

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By warmblur
Member since 2017 • 6895 Posts

I inhaled alot of stuff in my life use to smoke cigs and weed only reason I stopped smoking weed was because I fell out of touch with some certain people and I have no interest on going into the black market F that. But I will be smoking that green stuff again it's just a matter of time when my state legalizes it and if they don't I'm moving to a State that will in a few years or less.

I have to say I did have a good run back in the day started with the low grade shit smoking it out off a can then went to hybrid nugs out of a waterbong. I'm a sucker for smoking it out of a traditional metal bowl though it takes me back to the late 90's.I use to wake n bake almost every morning listening to Alice in Chains it was like meditation for me.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DEVILinIRON

@warmblur: Very nice! But yeah, I totally understand not wanting to go into the black market.

My preference is a glass pipe. A bong takes up a little too much space. Or maybe I should get a hookah and make it the centerpiece of my adobe.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By warmblur

@DEVILinIRON said:

@warmblur: Very nice! But yeah, I totally understand not wanting to go into the black market.

My preference is a glass pipe. A bong takes up a little too much space. Or maybe I should get a hookah and make it the centerpiece of my adobe.

Glass pipes are sweet it has a nice clean taste to it also steamrollers are good too. Hookah's are really nice I think I'm going to start collecting bowls and bongs in the future so much variety out there.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 38367 Posts

I would love it if we could talk about pot consumption here and everything fun to do and various products and whatnot but in past mods were real vigilant about not allowing it so I don't knownwhat deal is. I swear we need a pot forum, one for gaming on pot and another more like an OT of pot like movies to watch on pot or food you eat while high and that shit.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By warmblur

@lamprey263 said:

I would love it if we could talk about pot consumption here and everything fun to do and various products and whatnot but in past mods were real vigilant about not allowing it so I don't knownwhat deal is. I swear we need a pot forum, one for gaming on pot and another more like an OT of pot like movies to watch on pot or food you eat while high and that shit.

QFT so many stories we could share I would love it!!! I hate that we can't I mean it's 2021 pot is legal almost everywhere medically and recreationally I can't believe the reefer madness stigma BS still exist.

Keaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 Keaze_
Member since 2009 • 1145 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

I say mods are still vigilant since I get my comments deleted just talking about my diet.

@DEVILinIRON said:

What about glass bong? It's what I use and I quite like it. Does a good job.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DEVILinIRON
@Keaze_ said:
@DEVILinIRON said:

It's very tempting...

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 warmblur

@Keaze_ said:
@lamprey263 said:

I say mods are still vigilant since I get my comments deleted just talking about my diet.

@DEVILinIRON said:

Glass bongs are great I never owned one but I have used one quite a bit at one time what I love doing with it was filling it with ice cubes it goes down nice cold and smooth.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 11492 Posts

Dry herb vape, no combustion, no sketchy cartridges

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1344 Posts

I'm from the 90's. I still prefer a good blunt. I'm old fashioned like that.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49297 Posts

All I have to say is legalization has been super awesome and I am hopeful for the future as the prudes get outvoted (let's be honest, it's mostly old farts raised on anti-cannabis propaganda that have a major issue with it).

It's really nice going on a website and getting some good organic cannabis for cheaper prices than you paid in high school 20+ years ago.

If you had told 17 year old me that I'd be buying 30-dollar eighths of super-strong, organically-grown, locally-sourced herb in the year 2020 I'd have told you you're full of malarkey.

I do live in the Northern Bay Area/Sonoma area, however, which is and has been all about cannabis for years though, I know the rest of the country isn't the same way.

@heathen75 said:

I'm from the 90's. I still prefer a good blunt. I'm old fashioned like that.

I'm all about those spliffs, love a bit of good tobacco mixed in with my cannabis, get that nicotine and THC/CBD. Or at least I used to be all about them before I quite smoking cigs lol.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mrbojangles25
@girlusocrazy said:

Dry herb vape, no combustion, no sketchy cartridges

PAX or something else?

Currently looking for something. I might get a resin vape that I can pack my own. No idea what they're called or where to start looking though haha.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 13094 Posts

Some salbutamol and fluticasone back in the day.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 11492 Posts

@mrbojangles25: PAX3 and Arizer ArGo. I've only used dry herb so I can't comment on how the PAX works with that stuff, but I have the accessories to do it. The ArGo has better flavor, less harshness, easier to clean, replaceable battery. I prefer that. But the PAX is definitely more covert and pocketable. PAX is hotter and harsher because of the metal pathway. Glass is best.

Honestly I was about to sell the PAX but then covid came up. The ArGo has taken over! On sale right now too and cheaper than the PAX.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By warmblur

@mrbojangles25 said:

All I have to say is legalization has been super awesome and I am hopeful for the future as the prudes get outvoted (let's be honest, it's mostly old farts raised on anti-cannabis propaganda that have a major issue with it).

It's really nice going on a website and getting some good organic cannabis for cheaper prices than you paid in high school 20+ years ago.

If you had told 17 year old me that I'd be buying 30-dollar eighths of super-strong, organically-grown, locally-sourced herb in the year 2020 I'd have told you you're full of malarkey.

I do live in the Northern Bay Area/Sonoma area, however, which is and has been all about cannabis for years though, I know the rest of the country isn't the same way.

I'm all about those spliffs, love a bit of good tobacco mixed in with my cannabis, get that nicotine and THC/CBD. Or at least I used to be all about them before I quite smoking cigs lol.

You're so lucky I live in NY and those dumb asses are fighting over tax revue it has failed two years in a row now to get it passed I was hoping this year would be the year but I'm doubting it because those morons can't come to a agreement still. It's so embarrassing NY was suppose to be a trend setting place but those days are long gone. Anyways good for you man that must be awesome it's been 20 years since I smoked I have ALOT of time to make up for it lol.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 17991 Posts

@warmblur: "You're so lucky I live in NY"

Are you from the Bronx?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mrbojangles25

@warmblur said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

You're so lucky I live in NY and those dumb asses are fighting over tax revue it has failed two years in a row now to get it passed I was hoping this year would be the year but I'm doubting it because those morons can't come to a agreement still. It's so embarrassing NY was suppose to be a trend setting place but those days are long gone. Anyways good for you man that must be awesome it's been 20 years since I smoked I have ALOT of time to make up for it lol.

I'm sure NY will be there soon! Hang in there.

What are the laws like there? Possession a serious thing or they not really care?

@PSP107 said:

Are you from the Bronx?

Funny how much of a difference a comma makes :D Sounds like @warmblur is trying to start shit :)

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 4431 Posts

@DEVILinIRON said:

@jaydan: Clinton couldn't use that for an answer. Neither can you!

You caught me there.

Yes, much like everyone else here, I smoke pot.

I'm down for hookah on the rare occasion when it's in the social setting.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By warmblur

@mrbojangles25 said:
@warmblur said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

I'm sure NY will be there soon! Hang in there.

What are the laws like there? Possession a serious thing or they not really care?

@PSP107 said:

Are you from the Bronx?

Funny how much of a difference a comma makes :D Sounds like @warmblur is trying to start shit :)

Lol not trying to start shit just shitty grammar on my part lol but no I'm not from the Bronx I'm on the western side of NY. Anyways thanks mrjobangles25 it's been a long painful process I might be moving out of NY anyways in the future not sure yet. As for possession in NY welcome to the 1950's lol.

POSSESSION
25 g or less (first offense)Not ClassifiedN/A$ 100
25 g or less (second offense)Not ClassifiedN/A$ 200
25 g or less (third offense)Not Classified15 days$ 250
More than 25 g - 2 ozMisdemeanor3 months$ 500
More than 2 - 8 ozMisdemeanor1 year$ 1,000
More than 8 oz - 1 lbFelony4 years$ 5,000
More than 1 - 10 lbsFelony7 years$ 5,000
More than 10 lbsFelony15 years$ 15,000
In public viewMisdemeanor90 days$ 250

http://ypdcrime.com/penal.law/marijuana-penalties.htm

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DEVILinIRON

@jaydan: It's all good. I was just joking around.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 1553 Posts

Only legally available as CBD "weed" or on prescription, with very few doctors prescribing. Maybe that will change in the near future. It's funny because weed possession and use were only criminalised in Poland in 1997.

If it were decriminalised again, I reckon I'd smoke mainly joints, 50/50 with tobacco.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By warmblur

I just got myself today some Delta 8 THC gummies didn't know this stuff even existed until yesterday!! today is a magical day this will be the first time in 20 years!!!!!!!! that I get baked.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mrbojangles25

@warmblur said:

I just got myself today some Delta 8 THC gummies didn't know this stuff even existed until yesterday!! today is a magical day this will be the first time in 20 years!!!!!!!! that I get baked.

Go easy with edibles. They take about an hour to kick in and are MUCH stronger than smoking it.

I recommend 10 mg to start. I get pretty high off 25 mg and any more than 40 and I'm calling it a night and sleeping for 10 hours haha.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 warmblur

@mrbojangles25 said:
@warmblur said:

Go easy with edibles. They take about an hour to kick in and are MUCH stronger than smoking it.

I recommend 10 mg to start. I get pretty high off 25 mg and any more than 40 and I'm calling it a night and sleeping for 10 hours haha.

Thanks man I will.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By warmblur

Stasis update high as ****!!!!!LMAO it's beens 20 yearssss ...👏😜😜😜😜 this ain't hyerpbole I feel I lost my mind took 2 gummies it's like i JUST like i TIME TRAVELed TO THIS KEYBOARD sober me would my kick ass.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DEVILinIRON

@warmblur: Lucky. Most commercial edibles haven't worked on me.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 warmblur

@DEVILinIRON said:

I'm a light weight and always have been last night my experience went from a nice body buzz to questioning everything in my life lol it was very intense it became unpleasant after awhile. I took a half of one felt a nice body buzz then decided to another half later and then took another full one awhile after that and a few hours later it wrecked me I'm still recovering lol.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DEVILinIRON

@warmblur said:
@DEVILinIRON said:

I'm a light weight and always have been last night my experience went from a nice body buzz to questioning everything in my life lol it was very intense it became unpleasant after awhile. I took a half of one felt a nice body buzz then decided to another half later and then took another full one awhile after that and a few hours later it wrecked me I'm still recovering lol.

That's usually when I smoke again. Sounds like you had a good time though, so it's a good trade off. Right?

Tucker and Dr. vs. Marijuana

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By warmblur

@DEVILinIRON said:
@warmblur said:
@DEVILinIRON said:

That's usually when I smoke again. Sounds like you had a good time though, so it's a good trade off. Right?

Tucker and Dr. vs. Marijuana

It was good and bad I got so high it freaked me out a bit it's been a long ass time. I was having flash backs of when I was teenager stoned it was weird it kinda made me a bit depressed missing the old days but next time I'm only a taking a little I learned my lesson lol and this stuff was delta 8 THC the legal stuff and it hit me hard.