Deadpool movie Test Footage (FT. Ryan Reynolds)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

During Comic-Con, the segment which is shown above was showcased to audience members at a panel. This is deadpool movie test footage (FT Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool). It was only meant for people in the audience, but it some how got on the internet. This is NOT a fan-film, this is the real deal. Ryan Reynolds and the studio made this test footage to show to the higher-ups on the company of what a Deadpool movie may look like. They do this for most movies and most video games receive the exact same treatment. It will be live-action. The reason this footage is mostly CGI is because is test footage (which means they didn't have much of a budget) and they want to see how far they could with the CGI. I believe this footage was made a few years ago.

What are your thoughts?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58898 Posts

Quite liked the bit when it slows down you see the drawing on the paper.

The actual dead pool character wasn't really funny and could be kind of grating after an hour.

I wouldn't make him exactly like the comics.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Really liked the footage besides the bad CGI part.

God this movie needs to be made. Ryan Reynolds really would make for a perfect Deadpool.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Ryan Ryenolds should be ashamed for what they did with Dead pool in the Wolverine: Origins movie

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@lostrib said:

Ryan Ryenolds should be ashamed for what they did with Dead pool in the Wolverine: Origins movie

I agree, but he seems capable of redeeming himself. Or rather, I'd say it was'nt his fault.

I don't think he desecrated Deadpool anymore than Hugh Jackmann desecrated Wolverine at least; and I actually think that wasa good match.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Behardy24

@MlauTheDaft said:

@lostrib said:

I agree, but he seems capable of redeeming himself. Or rather, I'd say it was'nt his fault.

I don't think he desecrated Deadpool anymore than Hugh Jackmann desecrated Wolverine at least; and I actually think that wasa good match.

Ryan Reynolds has stated in interviews that he himself was sad with the outcome the Deadpool character had in the Origins movie. But he has said he would do a Deadpool movie in a heartbeat and he has stated his suggestion in making a good Deadpool movie.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@behardy24 said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

@lostrib said:

Ryan Reynolds has stated in interviews that he himself was sad with the outcome the Deadpool character had in the Origins movie. But he has said he would do a Deadpool movie in a heartbeat and he has stated his suggestion in making a good Deadpool movie.

Yeah, I was trying to indirectly say that RR is perfect for the role ;)

I expect the slow motion car flip made everyone moist.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@lostrib said:

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#9 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Meh, looks ok...I'd need to see more to get an opinion...I'll definitely check it out but I don't have much expectation that they are capable of making a good DP movie...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#11 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@behardy24: Looks like Reynolds have watched some Jim Carry movies before this scene but its good to see him back at comedy.

Cant wait for this movie to come .

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Jacanuk

@lostrib said:

Ehmm? what

Reynolds should be ashamed of what the directors decided to do with Deadpool? how does that make any sense.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Behardy24

@Jacanuk said:

Cant wait for this movie to come .

Same here.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Emil_Fontz
Member since 2014 • 799 Posts

Dead Pool has always been a "meh" character to me. I don't see what all the fuss is about. He would do well as part of an ensemble or as a supporting character, but he's just not exciting enough to carry his own movie.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Jacanuk

@emil_fontz said:

Dead Pool has always been a "meh" character to me. I don't see what all the fuss is about. He would do well as part of an ensemble or as a supporting character, but he's just not exciting enough to carry his own movie.

Come on white knight don't be so out of touch with your inner fraternity brother :D

And i strongly disagree Deadpool is one of the most colourful characters left who haven't had his own movie but deserves it.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Behardy24

@MlauTheDaft said:

@behardy24 said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

@lostrib said:

Yeah, I was trying to indirectly say that RR is perfect for the role ;)

I expect the slow motion car flip made everyone moist.

I agree.