Dark knight rises flaws

This topic is locked from further discussion.

newbie4lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 newbie4lyfe
Member since 2009 • 419 Posts

EVERy movie geek likes to point out "why this" and "how this", and every little flaw of the movie... i going to be one those guy for 1 min and ask why was catwoman was sent to an all male prison?

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
Cause she had man in her name.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#3 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

EVERy movie geek likes to point out "why this" and "how this", and every little flaw of the movie... i going to be one those guy for 1 min and ask why was catwoman was sent to an all male prison?

newbie4lyfe
of all the flaws in the movie, you choose this one? they explained its because a women's prison wouldn't be able to handle her (and that she would be able to handle herself in that prison) I mean at least they tried to EXPLAIN that one, if you really want to point out flaws then you might as well say: Why did bruce wayne try to go "Into hiding" at the end, he is a freaking multimillionaire who was thought to be murdered by terrorists, they WILL find him in a sec, specially in a first world country like italy. robin will get ****** as batman because he doesn't have the money or experience to be batman. and gotham should be a radioactive wasteland, detonating a nuke in the sea is far more dangerous than detonating it on land, not only do you get contaminated waters, but the winds will scatter the fallout all around the place, turning the nearby land into a wasteland.
undergroundLPx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 undergroundLPx
Member since 2003 • 710 Posts

SMH.. some people. Enjoy the movie for what it is, fiction.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts
[QUOTE="newbie4lyfe"]

lightleggy
of all the flaws in the movie, you choose this one? they explained its because a women's prison wouldn't be able to handle her (and that she would be able to handle herself in that prison) I mean at least they tried to EXPLAIN that one, if you really want to point out flaws then you might as well say: Why did bruce wayne try to go "Into hiding" at the end, he is a freaking multimillionaire who was thought to be murdered by terrorists, they WILL find him in a sec, specially in a first world country like italy. robin will get ****** as batman because he doesn't have the money or experience to be batman. and gotham should be a radioactive wasteland, detonating a nuke in the sea is far more dangerous than detonating it on land, not only do you get contaminated waters, but the winds will scatter the fallout all around the place, turning the nearby land into a wasteland.

...its a movie
bnarmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bnarmz
Member since 2012 • 1372 Posts
Trying to make sense out of something that was meant to be fiction will be a daunting task. Especially when seeing the old decrepit barely being a shadow of his shadow knight character. By then, all rationale should have been tossed out.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="newbie4lyfe"]

wolverine4262

...its a movie

a good, yet heavily flawed movie.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
[QUOTE="Serraph105"][QUOTE="wolverine4262"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] of all the flaws in the movie, you choose this one? they explained its because a women's prison wouldn't be able to handle her (and that she would be able to handle herself in that prison) I mean at least they tried to EXPLAIN that one, if you really want to point out flaws then you might as well say: Why did bruce wayne try to go "Into hiding" at the end, he is a freaking multimillionaire who was thought to be murdered by terrorists, they WILL find him in a sec, specially in a first world country like italy. robin will get ****** as batman because he doesn't have the money or experience to be batman. and gotham should be a radioactive wasteland, detonating a nuke in the sea is far more dangerous than detonating it on land, not only do you get contaminated waters, but the winds will scatter the fallout all around the place, turning the nearby land into a wasteland.

...its a movie

a good, yet heavily flawed movie.

It wasn't really that good. I thought Men In Black 3 was far more entertaining.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Here are some other (very funny) insights on the film, if you haven't seen this yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZVtJ-r-bHw

They have vids for just about every popular franchise... The whole series is pretty great. But the one about "Rises" is the cream.

:)

curono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#10 curono
Member since 2005 • 7722 Posts
How did he return to gotham with no money and no contacts in there? How come he recovered from a broken back? With a kick? That movie had bigger flaws!