Dad shoots, kills boy found inside daughter’s bedroom.

• 127 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

@Diablo-B said:

Surprisingly I have had GFs get me into worse situations. Women are dangerous.

the fact that you're alive to type that proves you wrong

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

@Master_Live said:

@playmynutz said:

Eso es puro loco

En realidad una tragedia.

Cierto

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#103 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

@playmynutz said:

@Master_Live said:

@playmynutz said:

Eso es puro loco

Cierto

Esa hija del padre esun babosa, dice que ella no sabeel tipo. Esa cabrona no tiene cerebro.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104  Edited By chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

@reaper4278 said:

@chaplainDMK said:

I live in a country where almost nobody has guns, and it's safe to say getting robbed and/or murdered is pretty rare.

And he is a douchebag if he charges with a loaded gun with the safety off into the room because he hears a racket in the middle of the day, it's pretty obvious what the idiots intention was.

We live in a country where about a quarter of the population owns guns, and it is safe to say getting robbed and/or murdered is not at all rare.

See what I did there? I am not sure what your point is since you obviously knew you were comparing apples to oranges.

And you appear to have your facts wrong, it was in the middle of the night, like 2am. So yea if one of my kids comes in and says there is a man in my daughter's room I am grabbing my Glock 19 and carefully going in to protect my daughter from a potential home invasion. When she starts freaking out and tell me she does not know the guy and he makes a sudden move he is dead, period. I do not take chances with my family.

It is a tragic situation, but apparently your upbringing and environment does not allow you to understand it.

@Nengo_Flow said:

you know whats missing from this story?

Was the teen the kid was having sex with Black?

Oh if it was.... this story is gold.

Both parties were black. Sorry to disappoint all those who wanted this to be a race issue as well as a gun control issue.

Some of you Americans are too paranoid and too trigger happy for anyone's good, then shit like this happens. Also thank god dads are such good virginity guardians so less of their stupid kind spawns.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#105 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@lightleggy said:

@redstorm72 said:

Come on, does anyone actually believe the dad thought this kid was an intruder? The kid just happened to sneak into a crowded house, jump into bed with a girl his own age and have her not make a sound? Anyone with half a brain could have figured out what was going on. And I'm tired of hearing "oh, he was reaching for something!" as an excuse for murder. Seriously, was he stashing a Glock in his undies while he was porking your daughter?

The daughter was stupid, but teenagers in general are stupid. The dad was a grown man who should have had the brain capacity and judgement to realize what was going on. Also, this isn't an issue of gun control, the dad could have just as easily murdered that kid with a hunting rifle.

Everyone here should stop thinking that people have this giant number displaying their age right on top of their heads, or that everyone in the same age group will look the same.

When I was in highschool, I had classmates who looked like they were 25 and they were actually 16 years old.

these 2 girls are only 1 year appart in age (17 and 16), yet one of them already looks like a woman in her mid 20s

Stop being so dumb, not everyone looks their age, the father entered the room in the middle of the night and she found a guy and his daughter told him she had no idea who the guy was, of course he was going to get deffensive.

and before you go "oh nom trigger happy!" may I remind you that the guy told him to freeze? instead of busting the door and shooting a hole through him at once?

Isn't 16 and 17 of legal consent in some states?

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#106  Edited By -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

the kid was in his house unannounced. the daughter said she didnt know him. the father had every right to kill him. what can you do in a situation like this.

The father, who was not identified, was notified by one of his children that there was someone in his 16-year-old daughter's room, the report said. He reportedly found his daughter in bed with the teen.

His daughter reportedly told her father that she did not know the teen and that the two were not in bed.

I'm confused with this part right here.

Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts

I don't really care if people own guns but sometimes those people over react and use that gun when there were other possible actions to take. I blame the daughter for lying and I also blame the father. Mostly the daughter since she was obviously lying about the biy being in her room.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

If the kid had a gun they would have equaled each other out and none of this would have happened.

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#110 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

@whiskeystrike said:

If the kid had a gun they would have equaled each other out and none of this would have happened.

Seriously, kid wasn't very bright now was he?

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#111 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

we honestly dont even know if the story he told was even the truth. the only 3 people who knew what really happened in that room is the girl, her father and the dead teenager.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

@CountBleck12 said:

@playmynutz said:

@Master_Live said:

@playmynutz said:

Eso es puro loco

Cierto

Esa hija del padre es un babosa, dice que ella no sabe el tipo. Esa cabrona no tiene cerebro.

mira este, no esta completo jaja

Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@vfibsux said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

we need to ban guns purchased for self defense.

They end up with tragedy more often than they actually save people.

Ummm no.....the media only reports the tragedies when they happen, you are never going to hear about crimes PREVENTED with a gun, not sexy enough. But yea, keep on practicing shit gun control logic.

But yea...according to this professor privately owned firearms STOP 2.5 million crimes per year. Took me like 10 seconds to find that....if you don't like it I am sure I can find more.

and here's something disproving that false study

here's one saying that guns actually do increase the homicide rate

Really...are you kidding me. You just used Cracked and a democratically run site as youe proof. Wow, just wow. I hope you don't actually expect people to take you serious in this thread anymore.

LMAO. He's always spewing some bullshit so i've never taken that guy serious.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#114 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Top KEK.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts
@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@vfibsux said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

Ummm no.....the media only reports the tragedies when they happen, you are never going to hear about crimes PREVENTED with a gun, not sexy enough. But yea, keep on practicing shit gun control logic.

But yea...according to this professor privately owned firearms STOP 2.5 million crimes per year. Took me like 10 seconds to find that....if you don't like it I am sure I can find more.

Really...are you kidding me. You just used Cracked and a democratically run site as youe proof. Wow, just wow. I hope you don't actually expect people to take you serious in this thread anymore.

ur a bigot against lgbt, i don't take you seriously either, and i'm fine with somebody like you not taking me seriously.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@-Renegade said:

we honestly dont even know if the story he told was even the truth. the only 3 people who knew what really happened in that room is the girl, her father and the dead teenager.

Exactly, which is why I have such a problem with people calling the man a murderer. They don't fucking know that the man's story is false. Only three people know what happened. One of them is dead, and another has already destroyed her credibility when she lied and said she didn't know the dude. There are no credible witnesses to dispute the father's claims. I'm sure an investigation will be done and there were forensic scientists on hand to investigate such like ballistic trajectories and stuff like that. But unless any of that evidence contradicts the father's story, then there's zero basis for saying that his version of events isn't true.

It isn't about whether or not he committed murder. It's about whether or not it can be PROVEN that he committed murder. It isn't about whether or not his version of events is false. It's about whether or not his version of events can be PROVEN to be false. And unless there's just some particularly damning forensic evidence, then I'd be surprised if this man is ever put on trial let alone convicted.

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Braun_Roid_Rage

@MakeMeaSammitch said:
@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@vfibsux said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

ur a bigot against lgbt, i don't take you seriously either, and i'm fine with somebody like you not taking me seriously.

IDGAF

Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Guybrush_3
Member since 2008 • 8308 Posts

The dad will probably get off with manslaughter or less, which sucks because this is probably actually second degree murder with a trumped up story to make the dad look better and the only other witness is dead.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@Guybrush_3 said:

The dad will probably get off with manslaughter or less, which sucks because this is probably actually second degree murder with a trumped up story to make the dad look better and the only other witness is dead.

But you sort of have to judge this stuff on the available evidence. Sure, the evidence might be wrong, but unless there's more reliable evidence that disputes the previous evidence, what do you have to go on? Arbitrarily deciding that witness testimony was probably a lie is like seeing that a dude was caught with cocaine and then arbitrarily dismissing it as "yeah, but I'll bet the cops planted it there."

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 MakeMeaSammitch

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:
@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@vfibsux said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

IDGAF

I don't think you've given a f about much in your life, and that's why you're stupid. \

Pretty amusing.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#121 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

Soooo, why did the father killed the teen again?

"Because he was reaching for something" is no excuse to shoot someone.

What if he was reaching for a gun?

You actually trying to justify this?If every dad had done this when he'd walked in on his daughter with a boy, fvcken wouldn't be many of us left

American logic
I have a gun to protect myself from other people with guns
And around and around and around and around we gooooooo....

Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

@chaoscougar1 said:

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

Soooo, why did the father killed the teen again?

"Because he was reaching for something" is no excuse to shoot someone.

What if he was reaching for a gun?

You actually trying to justify this?If every dad had done this when he'd walked in on his daughter with a boy, fvcken wouldn't be many of us left

American logic

I have a gun to protect myself from other people with guns

And around and around and around and around we gooooooo....

Well the person is in the house unannounced, and when confronted the daughter said she did not know him. It not like the dad came in the room and opened fire.

One, it could of been a weapon other than a firearm (remember his daughter is in the room, he did not know the person, his daughter at the time said she did not know the person). Two criminals do have firearms (often time they have them illegally).

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

I hope the father doesn't do any time over this. He did nothing more than protect his home and family. Now the daughter on the other hand should do time. Her lying cost a life.

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Braun_Roid_Rage

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:
@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@vfibsux said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

IDGAF

I don't think you've given a f about much in your life, and that's why you're stupid. \

Pretty amusing.

I'm good man. Serving my country in the AF with good pay & a sexy gf. Let me guess you live in your parents basement? Amusing is right haha

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 MakeMeaSammitch

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:
@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@vfibsux said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

IDGAF

Pretty amusing.

I'm good man. Serving my country in the AF with good pay & a sexy gf. Let me guess you live in your parents basement? Amusing is right haha

I just got accepted into the AF officer program.

are you and airman?

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

Dad is a murderer and daughter is a liar.

Throw them both in jail.

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Braun_Roid_Rage

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:
@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@vfibsux said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

IDGAF

Pretty amusing.

are you and airman?

Yeah A1C.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By MakeMeaSammitch

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:
@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@vfibsux said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

IDGAF

Pretty amusing.

are you and airman?

Yeah A1C.

good man.