sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 499 Posts

I mean romantic couples. There's just something about it that's insurance of a damn good time or date for geeks in love, lol.

The majority I've seen at cons in person were easygoing and pretty damn nice! It's not like some selfish solo attenders or shallow thirst traps jiggling their tatas when there's KIDS that go there. 😒

I met a duo that went as Krillin and Android 18. It was easy to chat and get a pic of them, tho I made a reaaally dated joke about Krillin to the dude dressed as him. I.e. how he died all the time....this was a few years before Yamcha became the new laughing stock.

Anyway, it's a sign that relationships can flourish, just as a couple both being chefs is something in common.

Wish I could go one day with my gf in costume. I'd be the main character from Death Monsters, while she'd be the panda from Contra: Rogue Corps. 🤗

Thoughts? Have you ever attended a con on a date? Or with your bae?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58272 Posts

Yeah it's pretty great. I think "opposites attract" but I also believe in "birds of a feather flock together", either is good. A bit of both is ideal I think.

I'd love to find a partner that likes to cook or play video games, something to share with them.

@girlusocrazy said:

This post is wholesome af

You're wholesome AF

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#4  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17796 Posts

Jiggling tatas...

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7247 Posts

My wife and I went to Fanime as Agent May and Coulson from Shield a few years back. And like, 12 years ago she went as Ruby Malone from Wet while I was Eddie Riggs from Brutal Legend.

She's gotten into really good shape recently, and said she will dress up as Ochid from Killer Instinct if she can keep working out consistently until Halloween. I'll probably be Jackie from Virtua Fighter if this happens. Fingers crossed :)

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34572 Posts

No conventions, just parties.

Me and my gf has gone as Toad and Toadette, an earthbender and a waterbender and some other stuff. It's really fun to talk with others about their costumes and fandoms.

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#7 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9174 Posts

I've seen plenty of couples go to cons and some of them are pretty amazing what they go as in cosplay. Went to a con just recently being Kokorocon and there were some good ones I saw from Yakuza to Helluva Boss