Conspiracy theories...

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Primordialous
Member since 2012 • 1313 Posts

Topic partially inspired by Glenn Beck's conspiracy claims about the Boston bombings.

Anyway, are there any theories that you buy into? The Roswell incident is very peculiar.

Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Primordialous

Religion was invented as a means to power and control.

br0kenrabbit

Oh, I agree. Religion is man reaching up to God.

Christianity is God reaching down to man.

Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Primordialous

[QUOTE="Primordialous"]

Oh, I agree. 99% of Religion is man-made and pointless. I believe in a Person that caused the one true religion.

br0kenrabbit

If there was one true religion, there'd be no other religions.

Christianity is about what God has already DONE to provide us the opportunity to be right with Him.  Religion says you must EARN your salvation by doing good deeds or certain acts and not doing evil.  Christianity says all we need to do is BELIEVE that Christ has already paid the price for the evil we have done.  Christianity says we are all evil (filled with sin) and there is nothing we can do to earn the right to be saved.  Christianity says that God (in the form of Jesus Christ) stepped into our place and paid the awful price that had to be paid for us. 

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts
meh, I thought Beck topped himself when he tried claiming Obama was the Antichrist, he devoted like three entire days and a dozen chalkboards to it and when he's not doing that, it's his Nazi Tourette's that can't be beaten
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

Check my latest edit.

Primordialous

So I take it you have no understanding of the history of Yahweh, and his origins as a Storm God?

Also, did you know the name "Israel" is based on the God El, and not Yahweh?

Apparently, Els female consort, Asherah, became Yahweh's female consort for a time (the 'Asherah poles' mentioned in the Bible as being in the Temple are her symbol). Then they dropped Asherah (also in the Bible) and dedicated themselves solely to Yahweh.

So you have an evolution of a God from one of many, to one of two, to one....and then to three (trinity).

Yeah, same thing happens to the size of the fish every time an old fisherman tells the story.

How could I trust something that so obviously evolved from human imagination?

Now, I don't disbelieve in a creating force, I just don't think you can assign human elements to it like a cognizant personality. If it has anything resembling thought at all, it's of order and design, not sin and purification.

Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Primordialous

[QUOTE="Primordialous"]

Check my latest edit.

br0kenrabbit

So I take it you have no understanding of the history of Yahweh, and his origins as a Storm God?

Also, did you know the name "Israel" is based on the God El, and not Yahweh?

Apparently, Els female consort, Asherah, became Yahweh's female consort for a time (the 'Asherah poles' mentioned in the Bible as being in the Temple are her symbol). Then they dropped Asherah (also in the Bible) and dedicated themselves solely to Yahweh.

So you have an evolution of a God from one of many, to one of two, to one....and then to three (trinity).

Yeah, same thing happens to the size of the fish every time an old fisherman tells the story.

How could I trust something that so obviously evolved from human imagination?

Now, I don't disbelieve in a creating force, I just don't think you can assign human elements to it like a cognizant personality. If it has anything resembling thought at all, it's of order and design, not sin and purification.

I highly suggest you read thoroughly through this article- http://av1611.com/kjbp/ridiculous-kjv-bible-corrections/Yahweh-Jehova-YHVH.html

Now, no more bashing. Keep this on-topic.

Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Primordialous

[QUOTE="Primordialous"]

I highly suggest you read thoroughly through this article- http://av1611.com/kjbp/ridiculous-kjv-bible-corrections/Yahweh-Jehova-YHVH.html

br0kenrabbit

I've read that before, it may have been you who linked me to it. It completely ignores that fact that Hebrew script has gone through a few revisions in its history (documented fact) and that Paleo-Hebrew script has no relation to Aramaic script or modern Hebrew (square-script).

Just because someone is capable of making a web page (a $hitty one at that) doesn't mean it's so.

I can read Hebrew pretty well, you really don't want to get into this with me.

The changes are not very large at all and have no significant bearing on the overall message.

The Dead Sea Scrolls also provide evidence for accuracy.

I have no will to debate over this, so please, drop it.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I just decide not to give a f*ck and not be influenced by anything. A lot of these conspiracy theories are absurd anyway.

Avatar image for 23crossdressers
23crossdressers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 23crossdressers
Member since 2012 • 36 Posts
Glenn Beck cannot be trusted, he is a servant to corrupted media and is only using this as a ploy for money. Same with alex jones, however alex jones is infinitly superior to glenn beck and any liberal/conservative talk show host. there are many conspiracy theories and at best they are half right, and that is better than most information.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 br0kenrabbit

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

The crazies are sure loving the two explosive events this week. Double the government bs. :roll:

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#13 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

I think the big banks and government are conspiring.

Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Primordialous

A conspiracy clearly took place with the Boston Bombing. Anyone who disagrees that these 2 individuals conspired is a complete moron. thegerg

Something is definitely up with the Saudi national being deported.

lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts
The only valid conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists exist because they credit the government with more power than the government actually has.
23crossdressers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 23crossdressers

[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"]

Primordialous

Oh, I agree. 99% of Religion is man-made and pointless. I believe in a Person that caused the one true religion.

just because a religion is man-made does not mean it is a form of control, many religions are outwardly against control and slightly anarchists, such as the jews, christians, taoists, etc. They are transformed into controlling agents by institutions, politicians, churches and other Archons. if the bible does not work for you, then find the works that does, if none of them work for you, use yourself.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 br0kenrabbit

Primordialous

If there was one true religion, there'd be no other religions.

The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 The_Lipscomb
Member since 2013 • 2603 Posts

I never know what to believe. Could be anything.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 br0kenrabbit

just because a religion is man-made does not mean it is a form of control, many religions are outwardly against control and slightly anarchists, such as the jews, christians, taoists, etc. They are transformed into controlling agents by institutions, politicians, churches and other Archons. if the bible does not work for you, then find the works that does, if none of them work for you, use yourself. 23crossdressers

Indoctrination is itself control. You form the mind to think how you desire it to do so.

laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts

Conspiracy theories are (usually) for weak minded morons that think, hope even, that people have way more control over the world than they really do. They can't handle that the world is just f*cked up sometimes and there is nothing anyone can do about it. 

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

[QUOTE="23crossdressers"] just because a religion is man-made does not mean it is a form of control, many religions are outwardly against control and slightly anarchists, such as the jews, christians, taoists, etc. They are transformed into controlling agents by institutions, politicians, churches and other Archons. if the bible does not work for you, then find the works that does, if none of them work for you, use yourself. br0kenrabbit

Indoctrination is itself control. You form the mind to think how you desire it to do so.

You seem indoctrinated TBH....
23crossdressers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 23crossdressers

br0kenrabbit
You are not an iron pillar of willpower that isn't influenced by anything that exists, you are a product of your environment, as i am as well. You can believe the bible and still critical think, if you cast out your demons and your soul you have done nothing but made yourself a Hollow Person. which many so-called critical thinkers have done.
Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts
A lot of them are fvcking stupid. With that said, however, some conspiracy theories have turned out to be true, and thus should not be dismissed based solely on it being a conspiracy theory.
Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts
A lot of them are fvcking stupid. With that said, however, some conspiracy theories have turned out to be true, and thus should not be dismissed based solely on it being a conspiracy theory.Rich3232
right, like you can't believe rap illuminati 100% but there are some aspects that make you wonder
The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 The_Lipscomb
[QUOTE="Rich3232"]A lot of them are fvcking stupid. With that said, however, some conspiracy theories have turned out to be true, and thus should not be dismissed based solely on it being a conspiracy theory.playmynutz
right, like you can't believe rap illuminati 100% but there are some aspects that make you wonder

Poop in your soup.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 br0kenrabbit

You are not an iron pillar of willpower that isn't influenced by anything that exists, you are a product of your environment, as i am as well. You can believe the bible and still critical think, if you cast out your demons and your soul you have done nothing but made yourself a Hollow Person. which many so-called critical thinkers have done. 23crossdressers

I think the idea of demons are as silly, childish and irrational as invisible friends. To suggest that these invisible and influential beings dwell inside me, well, when someone suggests that I really have to fight the urge to talk to them as I would a child and calmly explain that there are no monsters under the bed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts
[QUOTE="playmynutz"][QUOTE="Rich3232"]A lot of them are fvcking stupid. With that said, however, some conspiracy theories have turned out to be true, and thus should not be dismissed based solely on it being a conspiracy theory.The_Lipscomb

Poop in your soup.

you ruined my soup...or did the iluminati plan to poop in my in 4/21/13! i saw clues in a Disney movie
The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 The_Lipscomb
[QUOTE="playmynutz"][QUOTE="The_Lipscomb"][QUOTE="playmynutz"] right, like you can't believe rap illuminati 100% but there are some aspects that make you wonder

Poop in your soup.

you ruined my soup...or did the iluminati plan to poop in my in 4/21/13! i saw clues in a Disney movie

lol
23crossdressers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 23crossdressers

[QUOTE="23crossdressers"]You are not an iron pillar of willpower that isn't influenced by anything that exists, you are a product of your environment, as i am as well. You can believe the bible and still critical think, if you cast out your demons and your soul you have done nothing but made yourself a Hollow Person. which many so-called critical thinkers have done. br0kenrabbit

I think the idea of demons are as silly, childish and irrational as invisible friends. To suggest that these invisible and influential beings dwell inside me, well, when someone suggests that I really have to fight the urge to talk to them as I would a child and calmly explain that there are no monsters under the bed.

Most of religion thing in it self is symbols, and symbols are real. none of the religions were based on logical rhetoric. it isn't philosophy, it is art, it is ideas.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 br0kenrabbit

Most of religion thing in it self is symbols, and symbols are real. none of the religions were based on logical rhetoric. it isn't philosophy, it is art, it is ideas. 23crossdressers

Designed specifically to mold the minds of followers to be consistent with whoever dictates that religion. Yeah, I get it.

23crossdressers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 23crossdressers

[QUOTE="23crossdressers"] Most of religion thing in it self is symbols, and symbols are real. none of the religions were based on logical rhetoric. it isn't philosophy, it is art, it is ideas. br0kenrabbit

Designed specifically to mold the minds of followers to be consistent with whoever dictates that religion. Yeah, I get it.

Do you avoid all art for that reason? Do you lack absolutely no sense individuation? they are all just fingers, we are suppose to be looking at the moon bra. if religion doesn't work for you, there is millions of other ways there.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 br0kenrabbit

Primordialous

I've read that before, it may have been you who linked me to it. It completely ignores that fact that Hebrew script has gone through a few revisions in its history (documented fact) and that Paleo-Hebrew script has no relation to Aramaic script or modern Hebrew (square-script).

Just because someone is capable of making a web page (a $hitty one at that) doesn't mean it's so.

I can read Hebrew pretty well, you really don't want to get into this with me.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 br0kenrabbit

Do you avoid all art for that reason? Do you lack absolutely no sense individuation? they are all just fingers, we are suppose to be looking at the moon bra. if religion doesn't work for you, there is millions of other ways there. 23crossdressers

Art doesn't tell me I'm going to burn in hell because I bang a woman I'm not married to, or that my gay friends are immoral, or that I shouldn't eat Pork or wear clothes made of more than one thread.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 br0kenrabbit

The changes are not very large at all and have no significant bearing on the overall message.

Primordialous

The changes are so significant that the original script does not resemble later script at all...because they aren't even related.

And the Dead Sea scrolls were written well after the adoption of later scripts.

Dude, once again, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts
Almost all of them are insanely dumb. (like the moon landing hoax, no plane for 9/11 etc.)
Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Primordialous

[QUOTE="Primordialous"]

br0kenrabbit

The changes are so significant that the original script does not resemble later script at all...because they aren't even related.

And the Dead Sea scrolls were written well after the adoption of later scripts.

Dude, once again, you have no idea what you are talking about.

You just don't know when to stop, do you?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 br0kenrabbit

Primordialous

You're the one that keeps being wrong.

Stop repeating what they tell you in Bible School and do some actual research. Your ignorance is showing.

Again.

Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Primordialous

[QUOTE="Primordialous"]

br0kenrabbit

You're the one that keeps being wrong.

Stop repeating what they tell you in Bible School and do some actual research. Your ignorance is showing.

Again.

It isn't a matter of right and wrong- the point was for you to stop taking this off-topic.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 br0kenrabbit

It isn't a matter of right and wrong- the point was for you to stop taking this off-topic.

Primordialous

No, you're just trying to save face. I won't let you. I'm going to be a dick and rub your ignorance in your face for all to see, because I think it's funny.

The original Torah scripts were as so:

288qx06.jpg

Then later you have the square script:

35jjkut.jpg

Which makes this post:

Primordialous

Completely indefensible.

:D

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LJS9502_basic

Completely indefensible.

br0kenrabbit

I think it's pointless for the two of you to argue over that.  I doubt you're a Hebrew scholar. 

Commander-Gree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Commander-Gree
Member since 2009 • 4929 Posts

Keanu Reeves is immortal

Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Primordialous

[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"]

Completely indefensible.

LJS9502_basic

I think it's pointless for the two of you to argue over that.  I doubt you're a Hebrew scholar. 

It IS pointless. He has to be a complete d1ck and take things off-topic just to enlarge his own epeen or something.

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts
It IS pointless. He has to be a complete d1ck and take things off-topic just to enlarge his own epeen or something.Primordialous
then why did you argue all the way up to the point where you lost
alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 alexside1
Member since 2006 • 4412 Posts
[QUOTE="Primordialous"]It IS pointless. He has to be a complete d1ck and take things off-topic just to enlarge his own epeen or something.cheese_game619
then why did you argue all the way up to the point where you lost

Lawl, there no such thing as "loosing" nor "wining" in debates. (That majority of time anyway).
zeroyaoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 zeroyaoi
Member since 2013 • 2472 Posts
I don't buy the majority of what nutters say.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 br0kenrabbit

[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"]

Completely indefensible.

LJS9502_basic

How can it be pointless when the point was indeed made? :?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 br0kenrabbit

It IS pointless. He has to be a complete d1ck and take things off-topic just to enlarge his own epeen or something.

Primordialous

You made a false statement as fact, and I called you on it. Live with it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]LOL you really believe that.....you were arguing opinion. Unless you can give me credentials that you are in fact a Hebrew scholar....br0kenrabbit

Then please state the opinion being argued. You understand what an opinion is, right? "I like Big Macs better than Whoppers" is an opinion. If you say "In my opinion, the Earth is flat," that's not an opinion, you're just wrong.

Yeah your opinion that religion is bad verse his that it isn't. Period. Dude seriously...check yourself. You really really have a need to prove yourself in this thread don't you?