Computer troubles...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheMutableOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TheMutableOne
Member since 2006 • 1064 Posts
The first part of the story is skipable, but still here if you want to read it.
  My friend was going to give me his computer. He plays the guitar, and I play keyboards. I also sequence, and create a lot of music using computers (I use programs like FL Studio and Ableton Live). I would have gotten better use out of it than he did, and he realised this so he was going to give it to me. So we unplug everything and my dad comes to pick me up, but my friends mom sees that he's giving me his computer and she doesn't want him to, so I end up not getting it.
 Now for the problem. His computer now refuses to start up. It turns on definitely, but the monitor just shows a blank screen and the light by the power button on the tower just turns on and off every few seconds... help??
atrain4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 atrain4
Member since 2005 • 1408 Posts
The first part of the story is skipable, but still here if you want to read it.
  My friend was going to give me his computer. He plays the guitar, and I play keyboards. I also sequence, and create a lot of music using computers (I use programs like FL Studio and Ableton Live). I would have gotten better use out of it than he did, and he realised this so he was going to give it to me. So we unplug everything and my dad comes to pick me up, but my friends mom sees that he's giving me his computer and she doesn't want him to, so I end up not getting it.
 Now for the problem. His computer now refuses to start up. It turns on definitely, but the monitor just shows a blank screen and the light by the power button on the tower just turns on and off every few seconds... help??
TheMutableOne
Thats probably why he gave it to u because it doesn't work...
TheMutableOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TheMutableOne
Member since 2006 • 1064 Posts
No, I used it all the time before we unpluged it to take it to my house. But after we plugged it back in it turned on, but didn't start up.
puremage1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 puremage1209
Member since 2006 • 1960 Posts
customer support?
Nisstyre_56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points