Coheed and Cambria's new album is available for fee download on their site!!!

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

auron_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 auron_16
Member since 2008 • 4062 Posts

Linkage!!

go crazy with it :D

SteezyZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SteezyZ
Member since 2008 • 209 Posts

Linkage!!

auron_16
Actually, it's Second Stage Turbine Blade, their first album, but still free!
Regisland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Regisland
Member since 2009 • 2390 Posts

for fee yey

Avatar image for deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#4 deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
Member since 2005 • 1355 Posts

their old stuff is better imo anyway, this album is awesome, bought it when it first came out a long time ago

GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
Interesting...any other albums?
Tropicalshower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Tropicalshower
Member since 2009 • 10813 Posts
Thank you :)
auron_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 auron_16
[QUOTE="Tropicalshower"] dont mind it. :D
Interesting...any other albums? GTA_dude
not that I know of
[QUOTE="auron_16"]

Linkage!!

SteezyZ
Actually, it's Second Stage Turbine Blade, their first album, but still free!

oh, sorry, i just assumed it was new.
tormentor313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tormentor313
Member since 2009 • 348 Posts
probly cuz they are too horrible to actually sell albums on their own. they opened for heaven and hell and are def. the worst opening band i have ever seen. worst band period ive seen. they covered IM's the trooper and i was ready to kill someone.
Hells_rebelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 Hells_rebelion
Member since 2003 • 2957 Posts
[QUOTE="tormentor313"]probly cuz they are too horrible to actually sell albums on their own. they opened for heaven and hell and are def. the worst opening band i have ever seen. worst band period ive seen. they covered IM's the trooper and i was ready to kill someone.

Wow, I know people should be allowed to their own opinion....But when their opinion is total nonsense (Like yours) it should be banned.
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 cyberdarkkid
Member since 2007 • 16777 Posts
Coheed and Cambria is a really mediocre band, even if it's free I don't think I want to get near this album.
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cyberdarkkid
[QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"][QUOTE="tormentor313"]probly cuz they are too horrible to actually sell albums on their own. they opened for heaven and hell and are def. the worst opening band i have ever seen. worst band period ive seen. they covered IM's the trooper and i was ready to kill someone.

Wow, I know people should be allowed to their own opinion....But when their opinion is total nonsense (Like yours) it should be banned.

Yes ban people's opinions that you don't agree with....
Assassin1349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Assassin1349
Member since 2009 • 2798 Posts

I don't think so. They aren't getting my money.

Hells_rebelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Hells_rebelion
Coheed and Cambria is a really mediocre band, even if it's free I don't think I want to get near this album.cyberdarkkid
I could point out the irony here....lol Btw not wanting to start a band fight, just saying.
Hells_rebelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hells_rebelion
[QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"][QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"][QUOTE="tormentor313"]probly cuz they are too horrible to actually sell albums on their own. they opened for heaven and hell and are def. the worst opening band i have ever seen. worst band period ive seen. they covered IM's the trooper and i was ready to kill someone.

Yes ban people's opinions that you don't agree with....

Not going to deny that, you my friend have one amazing idea there.
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cyberdarkkid
[QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"]Coheed and Cambria is a really mediocre band, even if it's free I don't think I want to get near this album.Hells_rebelion
I could point out the irony here....lol Btw not wanting to start a band fight, just saying.

Can you point out the nonsense and irony please.
Hells_rebelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Hells_rebelion
[QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"]Coheed and Cambria is a really mediocre band, even if it's free I don't think I want to get near this album.cyberdarkkid

It's actually pretty apparent.
Assassin1349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Assassin1349

You can buy it for one cent.

Hells_rebelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Hells_rebelion

You can buy it for one cent.

Assassin1349
Or you can put in 0.00$

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
[QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"]Coheed and Cambria is a really mediocre band, even if it's free I don't think I want to get near this album.Hells_rebelion

Coheed and Cambria, and donnie darko ftw
Jamiemydearx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jamiemydearx3

Good album, pretty good band.

cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 cyberdarkkid
[QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"][QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"] I could point out the irony here....lol Btw not wanting to start a band fight, just saying.

If I would've posted this: "Coheed and Cambria is a really Awesome band, even if it's free I so want to get near this album" instead of this: "Coheed and Cambria is a really mediocre band, even if it's free I don't think I want to get near this album" I bet it wouldn't be nonsense according to you, but apparently since you don't agree with my original post then it must be. I still don't see the irony here though.
Hells_rebelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Hells_rebelion
[QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"][QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"] Can you point out the nonsense and irony please.

If I would've posted this: "Coheed and Cambria is a really Awesome band, even if it's free I so want to get near this album" instead of this: "Coheed and Cambria is a really mediocre band, even if it's free I don't think I want to get near this album" I bet it wouldn't be nonsense according to you, but apparently since you don't agree with my original post then it must be. I still don't see the irony here though.

If you can't figure it out, then stop worrying about it.
Assassin1349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Assassin1349
[QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"][QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"] Can you point out the nonsense and irony please.

Yeah there was no irony behind this.
Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Darth-Caedus
Member since 2008 • 20756 Posts

I'm assuming that for some reason he is referring to either your sig or avatar...either way, LMAO. No motivation whatsoever to download this...infinitely better bands out there that also have their stuff for free, worry about them long before these guys.
Hells_rebelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Hells_rebelion
[QUOTE="Darth-Caedus"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"][QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"] It's actually pretty apparent.

I'm assuming that for some reason he is referring to either your sig or avatar...either way, LMAO. No motivation whatsoever to download this...infinitely better bands out there that also have their stuff for free, worry about them long before these guys.

Smart cookie! I can't put my finger on the band, but isn't there a new album coming out for free from a popular band?
Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Darth-Caedus
[QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"][QUOTE="Darth-Caedus"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"] If I would've posted this: "Coheed and Cambria is a really Awesome band, even if it's free I so want to get near this album" instead of this: "Coheed and Cambria is a really mediocre band, even if it's free I don't think I want to get near this album" I bet it wouldn't be nonsense according to you, but apparently since you don't agree with my original post then it must be. I still don't see the irony here though.

Smart cookie! I can't put my finger on the band, but isn't there a new album coming out for free from a popular band?

New Smashing Pumpkins album is going to be released for free.
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 cyberdarkkid
[QUOTE="Darth-Caedus"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"][QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"] It's actually pretty apparent.

If that's the case than I don't mind, I seriously don't care if other people like the music I listen to. And when people enter these kind of threads they can expect to see both negative and positive responses.
tormentor313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tormentor313
[QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"][QUOTE="tormentor313"]probly cuz they are too horrible to actually sell albums on their own. they opened for heaven and hell and are def. the worst opening band i have ever seen. worst band period ive seen. they covered IM's the trooper and i was ready to kill someone.

the only total nonsense here is that you not only think the band is good, but that my opinion is nonsense. learn to like good music, come back to me when you have accomplished such a feat. good day sir.
Tropicalshower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Tropicalshower

[QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"][QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"] It's actually pretty apparent.Darth-Caedus

Care to recommend some? I like discovering new bands.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
[QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"][QUOTE="tormentor313"]probly cuz they are too horrible to actually sell albums on their own. they opened for heaven and hell and are def. the worst opening band i have ever seen. worst band period ive seen. they covered IM's the trooper and i was ready to kill someone.tormentor313

the only total nonsense here is that you not only think the band is good, but that my opinion is nonsense. learn to like good music, come back to me when you have accomplished such a feat. good day sir.

so lets hear this good music you speak of...
Hells_rebelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Hells_rebelion
[QUOTE="tormentor313"][QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"][QUOTE="tormentor313"]probly cuz they are too horrible to actually sell albums on their own. they opened for heaven and hell and are def. the worst opening band i have ever seen. worst band period ive seen. they covered IM's the trooper and i was ready to kill someone.

Ok, well once I transform to your definition of "Good music" remind me to roll over in my coffin.
scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
Can't say that I'm a fan...
Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Darth-Caedus

[QUOTE="Darth-Caedus"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"] If I would've posted this: "Coheed and Cambria is a really Awesome band, even if it's free I so want to get near this album" instead of this: "Coheed and Cambria is a really mediocre band, even if it's free I don't think I want to get near this album" I bet it wouldn't be nonsense according to you, but apparently since you don't agree with my original post then it must be. I still don't see the irony here though.Tropicalshower

What type of music do you like? I can give you far better recommendations if I know what you like:P But, here are two sites that are full of legally free music. http://freemetalalbums.wordpress.com/http://www.jamendo.com/en/
tormentor313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tormentor313
[QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"][QUOTE="tormentor313"][QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"] Wow, I know people should be allowed to their own opinion....But when their opinion is total nonsense (Like yours) it should be banned.

Ok, well once I transform to your definition of "Good music" remind me to roll over in my coffin.

why would i remind you to roll over in your coffin, you'll already be dead. so what is the point? anyways, i wish you luck on your journey.
Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Lockedge
Member since 2002 • 16765 Posts
It's IMHO their best album. Good deal for it being potentially free, I suppose. Still it's digital download, which means I won't jump on it(I have the physical album already, anyways). C&C are ok. They make good concept albums. A fair amount of their songs have the same sound, to the point where I wonder which song I'm listening to(where it takes a few seconds to narrow it down from about 5 or so to 1 or 2). Fun enough to listen to.
Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Darth-Caedus
[QUOTE="tormentor313"][QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"][QUOTE="tormentor313"] the only total nonsense here is that you not only think the band is good, but that my opinion is nonsense. learn to like good music, come back to me when you have accomplished such a feat. good day sir.

why would i remind you to roll over in your coffin, you'll already be dead. so what is the point? anyways, i wish you luck on your journey.

*sigh* You know you only serve to give metalheads a bad name when you do stuff like this/ -.-
Frenzyd109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#39 Frenzyd109
Member since 2007 • 2276 Posts
If you dont like the band why waste your time posting that here?
Neon-Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#40 Neon-Tiger
Member since 2008 • 7683 Posts
Props for making it available in FLAC. I'm sure all the audio nooblets will get the lossy version though.
Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Darth-Caedus
If you dont like the band why waste your time posting that here? Frenzyd109
The point of a forum is to offer your opinion on something, negative opinions are just as valid as positive ones. (Also, there is a painful lack of music threads ATM, I'll take what I can get. -.-)
Frenzyd109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#42 Frenzyd109
Member since 2007 • 2276 Posts
[QUOTE="Frenzyd109"]If you dont like the band why waste your time posting that here? Darth-Caedus
The point of a forum is to offer your opinion on something, negative opinions are just as valid as positive ones. (Also, there is a painful lack of music threads ATM, I'll take what I can get. -.-)

Fair enough :)
Tropicalshower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Tropicalshower

[QUOTE="Tropicalshower"]

[QUOTE="Darth-Caedus"]I'm assuming that for some reason he is referring to either your sig or avatar...either way, LMAO. No motivation whatsoever to download this...infinitely better bands out there that also have their stuff for free, worry about them long before these guys.Darth-Caedus

What type of music do you like? I can give you far better recommendations if I know what you like:P But, here are two sites that are full of legally free music.

Anything but metal, no offense.

Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Darth-Caedus

[QUOTE="Darth-Caedus"][QUOTE="Tropicalshower"] Care to recommend some? I like discovering new bands.

Tropicalshower

What type of music do you like? I can give you far better recommendations if I know what you like:P But, here are two sites that are full of legally free music.

...Pretty much all of the free music I've downloaded is metal...so...........I recommend just looking around Jamendo.:P But I want to recommend Diablo Swing Orchestra, while they might be metal, they are very different from the average metal band.
Tropicalshower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Tropicalshower
[QUOTE="Tropicalshower"]

[QUOTE="Darth-Caedus"]What type of music do you like? I can give you far better recommendations if I know what you like:P But, here are two sites that are full of legally free music.Darth-Caedus

...Pretty much all of the free music I've downloaded is metal...so...........I recommend just looking around Jamendo.:P But I want to recommend Diablo Swing Orchestra, while they might be metal, they are very different from the average metal band.

:P Okay I'll give them a try :) thanks .
Nintendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#46 Nintendevil
Member since 2007 • 6598 Posts

I know of a few stoner rock bands who give out their stuff for free... Nothing new.

Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Darth-Caedus

[QUOTE="Darth-Caedus"][QUOTE="Tropicalshower"]

Tropicalshower

NP. Hope you like it:)

Neon-Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#48 Neon-Tiger
Member since 2008 • 7683 Posts

I know of a few stoner rock bands who give out their stuff for free... Nothing new.

Nintendevil
Do share. Stoner rock=win.
Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Darth-Caedus
[QUOTE="Nintendevil"]

Neon-Tiger
Do share. Stoner rock=win.

In a completely unsolicited comment....I think you may possibly like Planet Gemini (Doom/Stoner Metal)
Tropicalshower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Tropicalshower

[QUOTE="Tropicalshower"][QUOTE="Darth-Caedus"]...Pretty much all of the free music I've downloaded is metal...so...........I recommend just looking around Jamendo.:P But I want to recommend Diablo Swing Orchestra, while they might be metal, they are very different from the average metal band. Darth-Caedus

NP. Hope you like it:)

I've gone through the first three songs, pretty good I must admit :D. thanks.