Chris Chan arrested for gamestop terrorism.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

18733

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Chris was spotted vandalizing a Sonic Boom display in a GameSpot. He assaults the security guard on the way out with pepper spray.

A call made by our forum members (quoted below the video) state that the police were called, but the employee is indecisive on if he is going to press charges.

Another call made by 4chan's /v/ claims that the employee will be pressing charges.

Information gleaned from a recording of police broadcast traffic gives more insight into the situation and can be found in this post: http://kiwifar.ms/threads/chris-chan-sighting-at-gamestop-with-video.6732/page-38#post-460766

On December 27th, 2014, Christian Weston Chandler assaulted a GameStop employee with what is believed to be pepper spray. He did this after the employee threatened to call the police. Chris had been banned from the store for vandalizing a Sonic Boom display. He doesn't like Sonic Boom, and has been actively petitioning for Sonic Team torecall all Sonic Boom products, because Sonic was redesigned to have blue arms, instead of flesh colored. He says that this gives him sensory overload. Vandalizing displays was his way of protesting.

Lulz overloading right now.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

43664

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 43664 Posts

@thegerg said:

Who?

A well known 4chan member who appears to suffer from mental problems.

Avatar image for CountBleck12
CountBleck12

4726

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#4 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

Good.

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Is that a man or a woman ?

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

18733

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#6 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@indzman said:

Is that a man or a woman ?

That's a man baby who identifies as a woman.

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#7 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@indzman said:

Is that a man or a woman ?

That's a man baby who identifies as a woman.

Looks creepy =P

Avatar image for Kevlar101
Kevlar101

6316

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 0

#8 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

GamerGate

Avatar image for JustPlainLucas
JustPlainLucas

79971

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 226

User Lists: 0

#9 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 79971 Posts

Every time I try to tell people gamers are normal, people like this guy proves me wrong.

Avatar image for allicrombie
Allicrombie

26223

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 0

#10 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

@JustPlainLucas said:

Every time I try to tell people gamers are normal, people like this guy proves me wrong.

Haven't seen you on OT in awhile.

Avatar image for JustPlainLucas
JustPlainLucas

79971

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 226

User Lists: 0

#11 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 79971 Posts

@Allicrombie said:

@JustPlainLucas said:

Every time I try to tell people gamers are normal, people like this guy proves me wrong.

Haven't seen you on OT in awhile.

Yeah, I'm off and on. I'm usually in GGD.

Avatar image for allicrombie
Allicrombie

26223

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 0

#12 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

@JustPlainLucas said:

@Allicrombie said:

@JustPlainLucas said:

Every time I try to tell people gamers are normal, people like this guy proves me wrong.

Haven't seen you on OT in awhile.

Yeah, I'm off and on. I'm usually in GGD.

Nice to see you around again.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

43664

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#13 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 43664 Posts

@JustPlainLucas said:

Every time I try to tell people gamers are normal, people like this guy proves me wrong.

How does it prove you wrong? It's still a minority.

And regardless: they dude has mental problems.

Avatar image for JustPlainLucas
JustPlainLucas

79971

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 226

User Lists: 0

#14 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 79971 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@JustPlainLucas said:

Every time I try to tell people gamers are normal, people like this guy proves me wrong.

How does it prove you wrong? It's still a minority.

And regardless: they dude has mental problems.

It's not a serious remark.

Avatar image for Master_Live
Master_Live

20448

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20448 Posts

Avatar image for Toph_Girl250
Toph_Girl250

48978

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#16 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts

Seemed to be protesting over something pretty feeble and stupid, would not care either way if charges are pressed against him or not.

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

4418

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4418 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@thegerg said:

Who?

A well known 4chan member who appears to suffer from mental problems.

Kind of redundant after saying 4chan.

Avatar image for byof_america
byof_america

1950

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#18 byof_america
Member since 2006 • 1950 Posts

@CreasianDevaili said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@thegerg said:

Who?

A well known 4chan member who appears to suffer from mental problems.

Kind of redundant after saying 4chan.

XD 11/10

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

18733

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Mugshot just got released.

All this and potentially 1-5 years over some BLUE ARMS, I can't even fathom his decision making , rofl.

FaceBooku update.

Avatar image for LexLas
LexLas

7317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

Well this will go down in Sega and gaming news history. He might have issues, mental or not, we don't really know. Either way he got his point across. To what degree do game makers owe their costumers ? In a way its a huge statement, more then he imagined i'm sure. This industry does what it wants, charges what they want, and makes changes as they want. Maybe this just started a revolution ! I stand behind this man ! To a certain degree. Stike ! No more buying Sonic, till his arms are returned to flesh color ! What else needs a hero like this to prove a point ?

Avatar image for Boddicker
Boddicker

4458

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#21 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Mugshot just got released.

All this and potentially 1-5 years over some BLUE ARMS, I can't even fathom his decision making , rofl.

FaceBooku update.

Avatar image for Seabas989
Seabas989

13436

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#22 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13436 Posts

That fool is still around?

Avatar image for CountBleck12
CountBleck12

4726

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Mugshot just got released.

All this and potentially 1-5 years over some BLUE ARMS, I can't even fathom his decision making , rofl.

FaceBooku update.

Avatar image for PannicAtack
PannicAtack

21040

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@thegerg said:

Who?

A well known 4chan member who appears to suffer from mental problems.

Not a 4channer. He's someone that 4channers have gone after, but I don't think he's a user, himself.

Anyway, surprised that people still follow what he does. There hasn't been anything funny out of him in years. Now it's just more sad than anything else.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

18733

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@PannicAtack said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@thegerg said:

Who?

A well known 4chan member who appears to suffer from mental problems.

Not a 4channer. He's someone that 4channers have gone after, but I don't think he's a user, himself.

Anyway, surprised that people still follow what he does. There hasn't been anything funny out of him in years. Now it's just more sad than anything else.

pfft, my sides are in orbit, one might say they're nuclear.

Avatar image for Namgis
Namgis

3592

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 5

#26 Namgis
Member since 2009 • 3592 Posts

First the caped crusader's cape, now it's Sonic's arms. Not likely the same individual, but eerie similarities.

Seriously, hope he gets the help he needs.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

13247

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#27 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

this isn't really that funny

Avatar image for PannicAtack
PannicAtack

21040

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@PannicAtack said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@thegerg said:

Who?

A well known 4chan member who appears to suffer from mental problems.

Not a 4channer. He's someone that 4channers have gone after, but I don't think he's a user, himself.

Anyway, surprised that people still follow what he does. There hasn't been anything funny out of him in years. Now it's just more sad than anything else.

pfft, my sides are in orbit, one might say they're nuclear.

Yeah, I'm not feeling it.

Avatar image for 93BlackHawk93
93BlackHawk93

8611

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

Sonic's arms are the least of Sonic Boom's problems lelz.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

9301

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#30 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

@Storm_Marine said:

this isn't really that funny

It's kind of funny.

Avatar image for branketra
branketra

51726

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#31 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

The schadenfreude in this thread is a bit much.

Avatar image for MlauTheDaft
MlauTheDaft

5189

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@Namgis said:

First the caped crusader's cape, now it's Sonic's arms. Not likely the same individual, but eerie similarities.

Seriously, hope he gets the help he needs.

I think you can rest assured in knowing that he will absolutely not. He's more likely to be thrown in jail, where he'll be transformed into a bitter criminal.

Avatar image for Andrew_Xavier
Andrew_Xavier

9625

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#33 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts

@MlauTheDaft said:

@Namgis said:

First the caped crusader's cape, now it's Sonic's arms. Not likely the same individual, but eerie similarities.

Seriously, hope he gets the help he needs.

I think you can rest assured in knowing that he will absolutely not. He's more likely to be thrown in jail, where he'll be transformed into a bitter criminal.

If the dude is spraying mace at innocent people for no reason BEFORE becoming a bitter criminal...good lord.

Avatar image for MlauTheDaft
MlauTheDaft

5189

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#34 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@Andrew_Xavier said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

@Namgis said:

First the caped crusader's cape, now it's Sonic's arms. Not likely the same individual, but eerie similarities.

Seriously, hope he gets the help he needs.

I think you can rest assured in knowing that he will absolutely not. He's more likely to be thrown in jail, where he'll be transformed into a bitter criminal.

If the dude is spraying mace at innocent people for no reason BEFORE becoming a bitter criminal...good lord.

At least he did'nt kill anyone unlike your police. He obviously has serious mental issues, but he won't receive treatment, just punishment.

Avatar image for Andrew_Xavier
Andrew_Xavier

9625

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#35  Edited By Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts

@MlauTheDaft said:

@Andrew_Xavier said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

@Namgis said:

First the caped crusader's cape, now it's Sonic's arms. Not likely the same individual, but eerie similarities.

Seriously, hope he gets the help he needs.

I think you can rest assured in knowing that he will absolutely not. He's more likely to be thrown in jail, where he'll be transformed into a bitter criminal.

If the dude is spraying mace at innocent people for no reason BEFORE becoming a bitter criminal...good lord.

At least he did'nt kill anyone unlike your police. He obviously has serious mental issues, but he won't receive treatment, just punishment.

The Montreal police are killing people now? I mean, an undercover officer ran over a guy - but he was charged and is awaiting trial. Also, in our system here he would receive a lot of mental help and support, we favour rehabilitation over punishment in Canada.

Avatar image for ej902
EJ902

14471

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#36 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14471 Posts

Oh dear, some times I want to feel sorry for Chris for having to put up with years of people stalking him and interfering with his life, but then he goes and pulls ridiculous stuff like this over sonic's arms being blue. Deary me.

Avatar image for MlauTheDaft
MlauTheDaft

5189

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@Andrew_Xavier said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

@Andrew_Xavier said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

@Namgis said:

First the caped crusader's cape, now it's Sonic's arms. Not likely the same individual, but eerie similarities.

Seriously, hope he gets the help he needs.

I think you can rest assured in knowing that he will absolutely not. He's more likely to be thrown in jail, where he'll be transformed into a bitter criminal.

If the dude is spraying mace at innocent people for no reason BEFORE becoming a bitter criminal...good lord.

At least he did'nt kill anyone unlike your police. He obviously has serious mental issues, but he won't receive treatment, just punishment.

The Montreal police are killing people now? I mean, an undercover officer ran over a guy - but he was charged and is awaiting trial. Also, in our system here he would receive a lot of mental help and support, we favour rehabilitation over punishment in Canada.

Oh crap, I apologize. I clearly made a very basic mistake of assumption. Hopefully, he'll receive treatment or whatever he needs to become a productive member of society then.

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

172155

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 172155 Posts

@JustPlainLucas said:

Every time I try to tell people gamers are normal, people like this guy proves me wrong.

LOL....ain't that the truth.

Avatar image for Flubbbs
Flubbbs

4968

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

the face of anti gamergate

Avatar image for ribstaylor1
Ribstaylor1

2186

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#40 Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Idiot deserves to be in jail.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

47239

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#42 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Well then.. I hope he gets the help he needs, but seeing how fucking awful our legal system is.. I doubt he will in fact get that help.

Avatar image for YukoAsho
YukoAsho

2660

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#43 YukoAsho
Member since 2004 • 2660 Posts

Man, this is some sad shit, here. I can't even laugh at this - this guy seems like he's completely lost his mind. He needs to be under constant supervision in an asylum, not running around harming others/himself.