Can you make an energy ball?

• 140 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

User Lists: 0

#101 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]

The real energy ball is in your mind, and flows out of your body through movement. This is how martial arts gurus can break a board with their hand while it's only inches away from their fist when they attempt to break it.

Channeling this energy into your hands like this, will only slow you down. The "CHI energy ball" is in your mind--use your body to express it.

6_Dead_360s

No, the martial arts "gurus" do that stuff by a clever understanding of physics, not because of any magic.

If you understood physics (at all), you would be able to see the redundancy in your own self defeating statements.

I'm pretty sure I understand physics and I dont see how I am being "redundant". please ellaborate.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

Drunk?

No,you're just ignorant on a simple concept.

GreekGameManiac

a "simple" concept that has no scientifical evidence whatsoever.

I honestly think you're ignorant.

You gonna call me an ignorant because I dont believe in something that has no backing evidence? dont you say the same to those people who believe in a religion?
Avatar image for deactivated-60e799a72eb68
deactivated-60e799a72eb68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 deactivated-60e799a72eb68
Member since 2008 • 1678 Posts

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]

[QUOTE="lightleggy"] No, the martial arts "gurus" do that stuff by a clever understanding of physics, not because of any magic.lightleggy

If you understood physics (at all), you would be able to see the redundancy in your own self defeating statements.

I'm pretty sure I understand physics and I dont see how I am being "redundant". please ellaborate.

You basically said the body doesn't need the mind to break the board; "it needs only physics". Well, can a body without a brain break a wooden board, unless something else made that body break the board? Does your brain not require energy to function? If magic is defined as a driving force that is not understood, and you can admit you don't understand everything that physics entails, then would magic and physics not be one and the same from your perspective? Do you not need an understanding of your own body's movement through space and time while having a good understanding of how to channel that energy in you, to break the board?

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]If you understood physics (at all), you would be able to see the redundancy in your own self defeating statements.

6_Dead_360s

You basically said the body doesn't need the mind to break the board; "it needs only physics". Well, can a body without a brain break a wooden board, unless something else made that body break the board? Does your brain not require energy to function? If magic is defined as a driving force that is not understood, and you can admit you don't understand everything that physics entails, then would magic and physics not be one and the same from your perspective? Do you not need an understanding of your own body's movement through space and time while having a good understanding of how to channel that energy in you, to break the board?

*Clap clap clap*

MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 MetalDogGear
Member since 2013 • 825 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

Drunk?

GreekGameManiac

I honestly think you're ignorant.

Little boy Greek and his little Chi-ball When you going home son Don't know wheen But it better be so-oo-ooo-ooon
inotsej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 inotsej
Member since 2013 • 36 Posts
Ask Son Goku for help.. !
AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 AcidThunder
Member since 2010 • 2332 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]If you understood physics (at all), you would be able to see the redundancy in your own self defeating statements.

6_Dead_360s

i don't know where you are going with this but HERE
its all physics, nothing about some hidden mental force

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 lightleggy

6_Dead_360s

THe body doesn't need the "mind" to break the board, it's not some magical power giving you the strenght to break the board once you have managed to assimilate it.

The guys who break those boards technically dont even know about the physics behind the action (most dont), they just know that if you hit it certain way, it breaks...ofc that in the inside, there is a much more complicated process, but it has nothing to do with your body gathering energy or it's not like you couldn't of done it without believing in your "chi" or anything like that, I didn't believed in any of that bs, nor did my sensei, and we still managed to break boards when we wanted to.

And "magic" is stuff that breaks the laws of physics, like for example, telekinesis, it goes against the laws of physics so it's considered "magic" (as well as something impossible and silly)

You may not know what centrifugal force is, but when you are driving and you take a sharp curve, centriful force will kick in and work it's way through your vehicle and you, even if you didn't know about it.

So no, you dont need the "mind" to break the board, and you obviously dont know much about physics.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
I wish I had telekinesis. Saw that movie Chronicle the other day. Want powers like that. Would be neat.
AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 AcidThunder
Member since 2010 • 2332 Posts

I wish I had telekinesis. Saw that movie Chronicle the other day. Want powers like that. Would be neat. dave123321

oh the possibilities... ah well

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 GreekGameManiac

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]

[QUOTE="lightleggy"] I'm pretty sure I understand physics and I dont see how I am being "redundant". please ellaborate.lightleggy

THe body doesn't need the "mind" to break the board, it's not some magical power giving you the strenght to break the board once you have managed to assimilate it.

The guys who break those boards technically dont even know about the physics behind the action (most dont), they just know that if you hit it certain way, it breaks...ofc that in the inside, there is a much more complicated process, but it has nothing to do with your body gathering energy or it's not like you couldn't of done it without believing in your "chi" or anything like that, I didn't believed in any of that bs, nor did my sensei, and we still managed to break boards when we wanted to.

And "magic" is stuff that breaks the laws of physics, like for example, telekinesis, it goes against the laws of physics so it's considered "magic" (as well as something impossible and silly)

You may not know what centrifugal force is, but when you are driving and you take a sharp curve, centriful force will kick in and work it's way through your vehicle and you, even if you didn't know about it.

So no, you dont need the "mind" to break the board, and you obviously dont know much about physics.

I'm just gonna say you barely know anything about real magic.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]You basically said the body doesn't need the mind to break the board; "it needs only physics". Well, can a body without a brain break a wooden board, unless something else made that body break the board? Does your brain not require energy to function? If magic is defined as a driving force that is not understood, and you can admit you don't understand everything that physics entails, then would magic and physics not be one and the same from your perspective? Do you not need an understanding of your own body's movement through space and time while having a good understanding of how to channel that energy in you, to break the board?

GreekGameManiac

Real magic?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

Guys, don't worry.

The first thing you see when you look down, is yourself.

That is...until you start to look up.

And stop chasing your own tail.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]You basically said the body doesn't need the mind to break the board; "it needs only physics". Well, can a body without a brain break a wooden board, unless something else made that body break the board? Does your brain not require energy to function? If magic is defined as a driving force that is not understood, and you can admit you don't understand everything that physics entails, then would magic and physics not be one and the same from your perspective? Do you not need an understanding of your own body's movement through space and time while having a good understanding of how to channel that energy in you, to break the board?

GreekGameManiac

Yeah, like the whole world, because you know, it's not real.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 GreekGameManiac

Yeah, like the whole world, because you know, it's not real.lightleggy

That's a rather illogical statement.

You can't speak on behalf of 7 billion ppl.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]Yeah, like the whole world, because you know, it's not real.GreekGameManiac

That's a rather illogical statement.

You can't speak on behalf of 7 billion ppl.

Almost as illogical as saying you can make a ball of energy out of your hand, and that magic is also real and that apparently you know a lot about it.
Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#117 Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

No

iskeethunters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 iskeethunters
Member since 2011 • 925 Posts
DAMN IT MAN!!! I just did it, now my house is on fire, my neighbor's cat vanished and I think aliens are going to abduct me. Next time when you post about something so powerful make a side note with the risks and side effects.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

DAMN IT MAN!!! I just did it, now my house is on fire, my neighbor's cat vanished and I think aliens are going to abduct me. Next time when you post about something so powerful make a side note with the risks and side effects.iskeethunters
No one ever pays attention to the warnings.

I'm writing the conceptual program you will soon know to be skynet, as we speak.

It's going to revolutionize the world(s).

iskeethunters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 iskeethunters

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"]DAMN IT MAN!!! I just did it, now my house is on fire, my neighbor's cat vanished and I think aliens are going to abduct me. Next time when you post about something so powerful make a side note with the risks and side effects.6_Dead_360s

No one ever pays attention to the warnings.

I'm writing the conceptual program you will soon know to be skynet, as we speak.

It's going to revolutionize the world(s).

But will it have energy balls?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

But will it have energy balls?iskeethunters

The future is more strange than any of us can realize at this moment in time.

I'm working right now on predicting when humanity will become critically self aware.

I believe it's very soon, but most likely won't be instant, but rather an exponential shift towards faith in reason.

It is very close to the Mayan calender end date (Dec 21 2012)

That marked the end of an EON, and now great change is upon us.

We are on the precipice of it.

iskeethunters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 iskeethunters

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"]

But will it have energy balls?6_Dead_360s

The future is more strange than any of us can realize at this moment in time.

I'm working right now on predicting when humanity will become critically self aware.

I believe it's very soon, but most likely won't be instant, but rather an exponential shift towards faith in reason.

It is very close to the Mayan calender end date (Dec 21 2012)

That marked the end of an EON, and now great change is upon us.

We are on the precipice of it.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.iskeethunters
You're not willing to spare change, therefore you shall see none.

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 GreekGameManiac

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"]I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.6_Dead_360s

You're not willing to spare change, therefore you shall see none.

This/

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#125 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

Easy. Just get a pokemon that can learn it (usually grass type), and then use it.

MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 MetalDogGear

Damn man.

You were right

Yo I was just chillin' up in History class.

I wasn't payin' attention to the teach' or nothing.

So I tried out your Chi ball trick and uh.

I turned into a **** unicorn, right in the middle of the lecture

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 GreekGameManiac

My patience isn't out.

Try it.

MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 MetalDogGear

My patience isn't out.

Try it.

GreekGameManiac
If it's as tangible as your methods, Then I don't think it possible to try it at all.
Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#129 Phantom_Leo
Member since 2002 • 7090 Posts

medium.gif

Am i doing it rite?

:lol:

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

I just kamehameha'd and blew my damn house up.

Scissorman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Scissorman88
Member since 2013 • 154 Posts

IM SORRY BUT I HAVE NOT ADOPTED THE FULL ON POWERS OF A SUPER SAIYEN TO CREATE THESE BALLS OF DESTRUCTION YET!

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#132 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

[QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

[QUOTE="MetalDogGear"] Ok, stop just stop. Take your Ki and go h00me You're Drunk on Universe Dewlightleggy

Drunk?

haha

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 GreekGameManiac

a "simple" concept that has no scientifical evidence whatsoever.lightleggy

I find it super funny that you're religious and use the word science to disclaim something.

You're being ridiculous and closeminded.

And btw,i think the "scientific" name for it is bioenergy,or bioelectrical energy?

In any case,it'ss simple in it;s basis to understand,you're just too negative against it.

Plus you're just ridiculous,you're religious and scientific at the same time,come on now.

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#134 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

I can make a rasengan with ease, so yes. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts
thought this was milk flour and vitamins made into a ball
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 GreekGameManiac

I doubt many people here will understand (or innerstand) chi energy. This is a practice often used with meditation, without an adequate amount of knowledge in metaphysics one will have a hard time grasping the basics foundamental wisdom that leads to heighten awareness and spirituality...amongst other things that can't really be explained or comprehend without a bit of familiarity on the subject.

bnarmz

Don't forget that lots of users are immature and act like kids.

(and,even if they don't admit it,brainwashed,in a way)

Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#137 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts

Yes.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="bnarmz"]

I doubt many people here will understand (or innerstand) chi energy. This is a practice often used with meditation, without an adequate amount of knowledge in metaphysics one will have a hard time grasping the basics foundamental wisdom that leads to heighten awareness and spirituality...amongst other things that can't really be explained or comprehend without a bit of familiarity on the subject.

GreekGameManiac

Don't forget that lots of users are immature and act like kids.

(and,even if they don't admit it,brainwashed,in a way)

I missed that brainwashed part...been I while I haven't seen it
MannyDelgado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 MannyDelgado
Member since 2011 • 1187 Posts
And btw,i think the "scientific" name for it is bioenergy,or bioelectrical energy?GreekGameManiac
no
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#140 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
Superstitious!