This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -

Is that brian dunkleman in the pizza hut commercials with aaron rodgers? If it's not, then that guy should play a hollywood impersonator of brian dunkleman. brian dunkleman did indeed dunk on shaq, and beat him at basketball, thus the hit classic "How I Beat Shaq." The guy in the commercial reminds me of brian dunkleman mixed with a hint of riki rachtman. But I am pretty sure it isbrian dunkleman. What are your thoughts on brian dunkleman? I'm curious to know. And I PROMISE that I am totally not brian dunkleman pretending to not be brian dunkleman. That would be really, super duper uncool of brian dunkleman to do.

#2 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

File:46183 - animated gif lol didnt read meme Rainbow Dash.gif.

#3 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -

File:46183 - animated gif lol didnt read meme Rainbow Dash.gif.

Fightingfan

I liked your first gif better.

1170354_o.gif?w=360&h=240

#5 Posted by -Tish- (3624 posts) -
So anyway, how bout them Lakers? Maaaaan they suck right now muahahahaha
#6 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

Didn't read lol.

#7 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
So anyway, how bout them Lakers? Maaaaan they suck right now muahahahaha-Tish-
STOP CHANGING THE TOPIC AND STOP CHANNING TATUM THE TOPIC. IS THAT OR IS THAT NOT BRIAN DUNKLEMAN IN THAT PIZZA HUT COMMERCIAL YES OR NO?!?!?!??!! AND let us puuuuhhhleaseee talk about the Dunk-Meister Brian Dunkleman some more. He is the greatest host of our time and does not get enough respect. AND FOR THE LAST TIME NO I AM NOT BRIAN DUNKLEMAN!!!!
#8 Posted by ScorpionTroll (810 posts) -

If I admit I don't know who Brian Dunkleman is will Gary Busey threaten my endocrine system with violence?

#9 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -

If I admit I don't know who Brian Dunkleman is will Gary Busey threaten my endocrine system with violence?

ScorpionTroll
No, but he will deplete your dopamine levels right now by sucking it out with a funny and squiggly straw, and he will do the same with your colon if you don't hurry up and google brian the dunk-ster dunkleman.
#10 Posted by -Tish- (3624 posts) -
[QUOTE="-Tish-"]So anyway, how bout them Lakers? Maaaaan they suck right now muahahahahaTonyDanzaFan
STOP CHANGING THE TOPIC AND STOP CHANNING TATUM THE TOPIC. IS THAT OR IS THAT NOT BRIAN DUNKLEMAN IN THAT PIZZA HUT COMMERCIAL YES OR NO?!?!?!??!! AND let us puuuuhhhleaseee talk about the Dunk-Meister Brian Dunkleman some more. He is the greatest host of our time and does not get enough respect. AND FOR THE LAST TIME NO I AM NOT BRIAN DUNKLEMAN!!!!

I remember when I used to parade OT when I got drunk. You should do adventure time and see how many girls' numbers you can get in the next hour buddy.
#11 Posted by ScorpionTroll (810 posts) -

[QUOTE="ScorpionTroll"]

TonyDanzaFan

No, but he will deplete your dopamine levels right now by sucking it out with a funny and squiggly straw, and he will do the same with your colon if you don't hurry up and google brian the dunk-ster dunkleman.

I was never convinced Busey was 100% human. So I guess I better get crackin'.

#12 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"][QUOTE="-Tish-"]So anyway, how bout them Lakers? Maaaaan they suck right now muahahahaha-Tish-

I remember when I used to parade OT when I got drunk. You should do adventure time and see how many girls' numbers you can get in the next hour buddy.

I'm intrigued by this "adventure time and getting chicks numbers" line. Please elaborate, and then lets all TAKE A STEP BACK AND DRINK SOME HIGH VOLTAGE MOUNTAIN DEW OR AS PEPSICO LIKES TO LABEL IT MTN. DEW!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, phew.....STOP, Dunkleman time!
#13 Posted by -Tish- (3624 posts) -
[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"][QUOTE="-Tish-"][QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"] STOP CHANGING THE TOPIC AND STOP CHANNING TATUM THE TOPIC. IS THAT OR IS THAT NOT BRIAN DUNKLEMAN IN THAT PIZZA HUT COMMERCIAL YES OR NO?!?!?!??!! AND let us puuuuhhhleaseee talk about the Dunk-Meister Brian Dunkleman some more. He is the greatest host of our time and does not get enough respect. AND FOR THE LAST TIME NO I AM NOT BRIAN DUNKLEMAN!!!!

I'm intrigued by this "adventure time and getting chicks numbers" line. Please elaborate, and then lets all TAKE A STEP BACK AND DRINK SOME HIGH VOLTAGE MOUNTAIN DEW OR AS PEPSICO LIKES TO LABEL IT MTN. DEW!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, phew.....STOP, Dunkleman time!

No it's DRUNKleman time, buddy, and the spotlight's yours. Adventure time is fun. Just walk around your neighborhood/complex/apartment area and knock on doors that have excessive noise coming from inside (ie parties and get-togethers). Meet people. Mingle. Try and get numbers. But remember, it's only fun if you're inebriated. Never do it sober, or people will think you're a fvck.
#14 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"][QUOTE="-Tish-"]I remember when I used to parade OT when I got drunk. You should do adventure time and see how many girls' numbers you can get in the next hour buddy. -Tish-

No it's DRUNKleman time, buddy, and the spotlight's yours. Adventure time is fun. Just walk around your neighborhood/complex/apartment area and knock on doors that have excessive noise coming from inside (ie parties and get-togethers). Meet people. Mingle. Try and get numbers. But remember, it's only fun if you're inebriated. Never do it sober, or people will think you're a fvck.

Oh, you got my hopes up. :( And its not drunkleman, ITS BRIAN "IM GONNA DUNK MY FACE IN YOUR BOOBS" DUNKLEMAN!!!!!!!!!! Get big or get REAL. Now that is true pimpinnnnn. Aint nuttin but a g thang when your nuttin on a chicken wing. MTN Dew goes great with wings too. Maybe you should try some Wing Street Wings from Pizza Hut and a 2 liter of the golden nectar of the gods, Mountain Dew. They only have regular flavor though. :( :cry:
#15 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"][QUOTE="-Tish-"]I remember when I used to parade OT when I got drunk. You should do adventure time and see how many girls' numbers you can get in the next hour buddy. -Tish-

btw the only thing i am high on is life......and crack.....and the dew....but other than that I am stone cold steve austin sober.
#16 Posted by waobarbar (25 posts) -
Why is it significant people like Kennedy and Lincoln get assassinated with success
#17 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
FYI, I got confirmation from the Dunk-meister himself that it is indeed not him. I contacted his reps. He got excited for a second because he thought I was offering him a job.