This topic is locked from further discussion.

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Film-Guy
Member since 2007 • 26778 Posts
I think Blur is a much better band, they have much more variety in their song and overall their songs sound better most of the time. Oasis doesnt have much diversity, though their songs are pretty good.
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
They're not really the same kinda music if you ask me, but i'd probably choose Oasis. I dont really like Oasis, and Blur have much better songs, but Oasis are at least consistant. A lot of Blur's albums had two amazing tracks between seven or eight stinkers.
Samwel_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Samwel_X
Member since 2006 • 13765 Posts
Blur, no doubt.
_Celldweller_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 _Celldweller_
Member since 2007 • 940 Posts
Celldweller??
Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Film-Guy

They're not really the same kinda music if you ask me, but i'd probably choose Oasis. I dont really like Oasis, and Blur have much better songs, but Oasis are at least consistant. A lot of Blur's albums had two amazing tracks between seven or eight stinkers.Ninja-Hippo

Depends on the album, most of the blur albums I have have good songs, I dont think they have that many stinkers.

Avatar image for bebopoutlaw3gun
bebopoutlaw3gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bebopoutlaw3gun
Member since 2004 • 5584 Posts
For me, it's definitely Oasis. I've always loved their songs. I like Blur but I've never had the urge to go buy any of their albums.
Erasorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Erasorn
Member since 2004 • 14502 Posts
I prefer Blur but Oasis did have some great tracks aswell.
Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Film-Guy

I prefer Blur but Oasis did have some great tracks aswell.Erasorn

Oasis have some great tracks, i just can't listen to them for too long because they sound too similar after a while.

R0cky_Racc00n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 R0cky_Racc00n
Member since 2006 • 5088 Posts
Radiohead>Blur and Oasis combined. If I had to choose one of the two though it'll be Blur.
azizalbaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 azizalbaker
Member since 2005 • 409 Posts

They're not really the same kinda music if you ask me, but i'd probably choose Oasis. I dont really like Oasis, and Blur have much better songs, but Oasis are at least consistant. A lot of Blur's albums had two amazing tracks between seven or eight stinkers.Ninja-Hippo

They are both Britpop and I think they once had a small rivalry a few years back

Erasorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Erasorn
Radiohead>Blur and Oasis combined. If I had to choose one of the two though it'll be Blur.R0cky_Racc00n

I never understood the appeal of Radiohead really.. :? But offcourse, I've only heard Creep and some of the latest songs. :P

Oh and I agree with what you were saying Film Guy about Oasis. Blur really have more variation in their music.

DrCoCoPiMp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DrCoCoPiMp
Member since 2005 • 4088 Posts
[QUOTE="R0cky_Racc00n"]Radiohead>Blur and Oasis combined. If I had to choose one of the two though it'll be Blur.Erasorn

I never understood the appeal of Radiohead really.. :? But offcourse, I've only heard Creep and some of the latest songs. :P

Oh and I agree with what you were saying Film Guy about Oasis. Blur really have more variation in their music.

Radiohead is top 5 british bands ever, and yes, better than Overrating stones.

and my pick is Oasis, but it's total personnal opinion but I still like Blur

R0cky_Racc00n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 R0cky_Racc00n
Member since 2006 • 5088 Posts
[QUOTE="R0cky_Racc00n"]Radiohead>Blur and Oasis combined. If I had to choose one of the two though it'll be Blur.Erasorn

I was the same way, but then I listened to Kid A and was completely blown away. After that I listened to OK Computer and then the rest of their albums and now I'm a big fanatic.
Erasorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Erasorn
I was the same way, but then I listened to Kid A and was completely blown away. After that I listened to OK Computer and then the rest of their albums and now I'm a big fanatic.R0cky_Racc00n
I'll have to look into it sometime, a lot of people with good music tastes seem to like them.
tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 tofu-lion91
Member since 2008 • 13496 Posts
Oasis :)
azizalbaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 azizalbaker
Member since 2005 • 409 Posts
I prefer Oasis, but I only like they're first and second albums though.....Blur are amazing though
ColdRush88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 ColdRush88
Member since 2008 • 1192 Posts
I've always preferred Blur. If they won the battle against Oasis then they might still be playing now. :x