skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Hi. I have a TV which you can use your voice by remote to search for stuff. For this to happen though you have to have Bluetooth enabled but some one in my apartment keeps trying to connect to my TV. Do things with Bluetooth try and automatic connect or does the person have to search and no what there connecting to. I have disabled Bluetooth on my TV as I dont use Voice search but it be nice to have enabled just in case.

I am having problems with the person above about noise as ive been up to him a couple of times about banging, loud music etc. All hes done is swore at me and called me names. So could this person be trying to connect to just to annoy me?.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

It's quite possible he is doing it to annoy you yes.

ClaudiaFields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 ClaudiaFields
Member since 2019 • 22 Posts

Obviously, he is annoying you..besides it, I feel after reading your post..He might be trying to grab your attention? As human beings, we do various things when we want to grab someone's attention? isn't it? not humans,even animal are doing the same when attention is needed. perhaps he may need a little attention from you. for any reason though it cannot be verified at the moment