Blog Entry (Day 2/5 or 6 since timewise /18 Time 2:12 am)SUBJECT(Off Topic sorry!)-Coping with friendship losses?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by Ilias2001 (8 posts) -

Okay so today I was being accused of basically adultery(I’m not to sure how you would put this in simpler terms) but before I continue I should say that I am a devoted Christian so this according to my amends is violation of 1st+5th rights(Articles of confederation will not try to rant on about government too much because just no) but basically in short I was peer pressured heavy by drama girls who tried to ask me about my exes and ofc being patriotic "as one can be simply" I simply said "I'd rather plead the fifth because your just going to assume how long we dated or correct me which is completely wrong because if anyone knows more than anything its me ofc or my ex but this was barely less than a month! And I hit them in their feelings which I can relate!" I’m currently with a different girl trying out my date so far so good! :) But any-ways just figured I blog because I'm in a position in my life to like where I don’t know where/who to go and it in terms makes me over-think and im an emotional wreck and yeah today I had 3 literal 3 panic attacks all at once but i'm not worried I have faith since my horoscope "Read big changes are coming your way so it may be hard but you must learn to cope with it even if your walking on enemy lines"(Copyright Billings Gazette all rights reserved). But still it would be nice to have a filter to help out with things sort through life’s problems but thanks for reading this and hopefully understand or can relate??? Share your stories if you'd like to about what you find easiest to cope with(Read topic)!!!-Ilias10020345 :)

#1 Posted by GTR12 (13353 posts) -

If you are not a bot do not reply 1.

#2 Edited by Ilias2001 (8 posts) -

@GTR12: Hate to break it to you but im not this is not meaning to my topic bro read the top for a reminder! I’m into Psychology is it a damn cry to call me out on my beliefs? Research the topic first before you try to back this up with DON’T BE A BOT

#3 Posted by Ilias2001 (8 posts) -

We all agreed to the POLICIES which states and I quote no one shall troll any victim into violating human trafficking rights laws or movements!" Such stuff could lead to a ban bro

#4 Posted by GTR12 (13353 posts) -

@ilias2001: No-one understands what you are saying.

#5 Posted by DaVillain- (34460 posts) -

I'm not trying to be a jerk but I have no idea WTF you are talking about.

#6 Posted by Byshop (19398 posts) -
@GTR12 said:

If you are not a bot do not reply 1.

@GTR12 said:

@ilias2001: No-one understands what you are saying.

@davillain- said:

I'm not trying to be a jerk but I have no idea WTF you are talking about.

That's pretty much where I was coming but I figured I'd let it go for a bit to see if anyone else could decipher whatever this guy's talking about but it looks like that's a no.

@ilias2001:

Please review the following section of our Code of Conduct:

"Blatant Poor Language/Grammar: We expect people to communicate with something approximating the English language. We understand that no one is perfect and we're not asking you to be. We simply expect your post to be legible."

Please make more of an effort to make your posts legible. Rambling stream of consciousness doesn't really work for a forum.

-Byshop