Bleach readers, will you drop it...?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 0

#1 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts

After reading chapter 415? Personally I'm thinking to do it because Kubo proved to be the biggest troll ever in the mangaka world. The guy just loves to piss everyone off (except Aizen fans of course).

cheesyjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 cheesyjon
Member since 2009 • 45844 Posts

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Bleach is anime! :o

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Miroku32

cheesyjon
Bleach wasn't anime first, if was manga first. Wonder why there are so many fillers arcs in the anime?
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

aren't u guys tired of bleach yet? the creator himself said he doesn't even have a ending yet for it, so its just going to keep going and going and going at least naruto is wrapping up

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

bleach needs to end...everything is feeling like filler now, even the main story.

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Miroku32
I grew tired but kept watching for see how the thrash would end, anyways, it doesn't take me more than three minutes for read an entire chapter.
OpenCloset

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 OpenCloset
Member since 2010 • 124 Posts
I thought it was so cool the way Gin killed Aizen!!!! I hope bleach doesn end. if it does it will be just like DBZ in the last episode i cried
Avatar image for DetroitSports17
DetroitSports17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DetroitSports17
Member since 2008 • 65 Posts

Bleach sucks now, One Piece FTW

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Miroku32
[QUOTE="OpenCloset"]I thought it was so cool the way Gin killed Aizen!!!! I hope bleach doesn end. if it does it will be just like DBZ in the last episode i cried

Sorry to disappoint you dude, read the new chapter.
cheesyjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cheesyjon

[QUOTE="cheesyjon"]

Miroku32

Bleach wasn't anime first, if was manga first. Wonder why there are so many fillers arcs in the anime?

I don't know all this stuff, lol. :P

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Miroku32
Ghost In The Shell owns all your Shonen Jump mangas... :Pmeconate
Dunno Ghost in the Shell but I think Fairy Tail is one of the best shonen series right now.
Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Miroku32

[QUOTE="Miroku32"][QUOTE="cheesyjon"]

cheesyjon

:p dont worry about it, didn't know that. Many people that don't know ask me that too, they think the animation and the manga is the same.
cheesyjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cheesyjon

[QUOTE="cheesyjon"]

[QUOTE="Miroku32"] Bleach wasn't anime first, if was manga first. Wonder why there are so many fillers arcs in the anime? Miroku32

:p dont worry about it, didn't know that. Many people that don't know ask me that too, they think the animation and the manga is the same.

Oh. Right, cuz isn't manga like graphic novels?

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Espada12

Wow I just read it.. all I have to say is REALLY? I mean REALLY? The writer for this should just stop..... to sum it up basically....

Hidden powers saving anime characters since DBZ :|

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="Espada12"]

Wow I just read it.. all I have to say is REALLY? I mean REALLY? The writer for this should just stop..... to sum it up basically....

no, hidden powers saving animes that last 200 + epiosdes
Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Atmanix
Member since 2009 • 6927 Posts

Espada12

Yeah... that does get boring after a while. I'm assuming Ichigo loses his mind or something and becomes a killing machine? I haven't been keeping up with it lately.

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Miroku32

Oh. Right, cuz isn't manga like graphic novels?

cheesyjon

I think manga are like comics but in black and white instead.

Espada12

At least in Dragon Ball they had the dragons for do amazing things, meanwhile in Bleach Aizen just has an overpowered sword and a cheating orb that should have stopped working for him when Gin took it. Kubo doesn't know what to do with Bleach, he just keeps dragging the little story he progress.

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Espada12

[QUOTE="Espada12"]

Atmanix

Yeah... that does get boring after a while. I'm assuming Ichigo loses his mind or something and becomes a killing machine? I haven't been keeping up with it lately.

It's way beyond that now. Basically Aizen is on god mode and if somehow they beat him it won't make any sense at all.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="Espada12"]

[QUOTE="Atmanix"]

[QUOTE="Espada12"]

It's way beyond that now. Basically Aizen is on god mode and if somehow they beat him it won't make any sense at all.

watch the ending to soul eater, basically a student at a magic school defeats a God who killed the grim reaper himself, which a PUNCH, no wait a Punch with friendship and all that bull. that ending killed the whole series for me
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Espada12

At least in Dragon Ball they had the dragons for do amazing things, meanwhile in Bleach Aizen just has an overpowered sword and a cheating orb that should have stopped working for him when Gin took it. Kubo doesn't know what to do with Bleach, he just keeps dragging the little story he progress.

Miroku32

Man this is getting stupid really fast, this orb is like naruto's fox........ if they beat Aizen it would be BS, I think the best way is to just let it end with Aizen winning, but as a shonen manga they would never allow that....

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Miroku32

Espada12

You see why Kubo is trolling with everyone? Not even Buu kid in Dragon Ball was in god mode when he fought Goku and Vegeta nor Sazuke brother in Naruto (for what I have heard and forgive me for being an idiot in Naruto, I don't read it but some pals tell me what happen).

Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Atmanix
Member since 2009 • 6927 Posts

[QUOTE="Atmanix"]

[QUOTE="Espada12"]

Espada12

Ugh... that's just sad. Reminds me of the whole Cell saga in DBZ. "If even one of my cells survives I survive, mwuhahahaha!"

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Espada12

[QUOTE="Espada12"]

[QUOTE="Atmanix"]

Chris_Williams

watch the ending to soul eater, basically a student at a magic school defeats a God who killed the grim reaper himself, which a PUNCH, no wait a Punch with friendship and all that bull. that ending killed the whole series for me

Rofl yea that pissed me off to, luckily that was not based on the manga. The anime falls flat because you think it would be soul's trip to becoming a deathscythe but nah.. they just tell you in that start and then completely forget about it the rest of the anime :|

cheesyjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cheesyjon

[QUOTE="cheesyjon"]Oh. Right, cuz isn't manga like graphic novels?

Miroku32

I think manga are like comics but in black and white instead.

Black and White? Rip off. :P

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Miroku32
watch the ending to soul eater, basically a student at a magic school defeats a God who killed the grim reaper himself, which a PUNCH, no wait a Punch with friendship and all that bull. that ending killed the whole series for meChris_Williams
Remember that the anime ending is non canon, the manga is still going well although the last battle you feel like a plotkai happened too.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]watch the ending to soul eater, basically a student at a magic school defeats a God who killed the grim reaper himself, which a PUNCH, no wait a Punch with friendship and all that bull. that ending killed the whole series for meMiroku32
Remember that the anime ending is non canon, the manga is still going well although the last battle you feel like a plotkai happened too.

yeah i need to read the manga but the anime turned me off from it for a while because that ended, man i was pissed for days, the ending didn't make any sense, its like they said man our budget is running low we gotta wrap this up. PUNCH OF FRIENDSHIP FTW

x8VXU6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28 x8VXU6
Member since 2008 • 3411 Posts

aren't u guys tired of bleach yet? the creator himself said he doesn't even have a ending yet for it, so its just going to keep going and going and going at least naruto is wrapping up

Chris_Williams

it has to end after azien or gin is dead right?

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

Bleach sucks now, One Piece FTW

DetroitSports17
Yeah, Naruto too. I'll continue reading it though, in hopes that it'll redeem itself.
Avatar image for DetroitSports17
DetroitSports17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DetroitSports17
Member since 2008 • 65 Posts

yeah narutos alright the last couple chapters have been great but sometimes it just gets boring but one piece owns every week never gets slow one piece is king8)

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="x8VXU6"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

it has to end after azien or gin is dead right?

Kubo: There is no ending for Bleach at the moment http://comics.ign.com/articles/895/895983p1.html this was 2 years ago so who knows but the money this is making i doubt it, we shall see, maybe Ichigo will pull another form out of his butt and another hidden evil will come out out of the woodwork
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
Ok I just read the chapter. I thought TC was talking about last week's chapter. Anywho, Kubo never fails to disappoint me! That chapter was utter garbage. And I'm supposed to believe that Ichigo's new power will beat Aizen when a freaking eroding chest couldn't???
dbz345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#33 dbz345
Member since 2004 • 17980 Posts
I surely won't drop it. I think the ridiculousness that TK has done regarding Aizen is awesome... but it needs to cut off at some point. You can really only go so high as to hype him up, and give him more and more powers before it just feels ludicrous. Kubo needs to smack Aizen down a few levels quick before we all lose our minds.
Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
Bleach is toilet water these days, I hate to see this "Deicide" Series. I mean seriously ever since Deicide 01 bleach started to go downhill. 1 or 5 chapters would've been FINE but SEVENTEEN?!! Seriously Kubo?! I hate bleach at these moments, it is stalling us right now, but having read all I have read at this point I can't drop it...damn you kubo...you used Kyoka Suigetsu on us.
TSNAKE617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TSNAKE617
Member since 2008 • 5494 Posts

Why can't it end!?!?! At least the first season felt like it was going somewhere. (Which is why it is my fav season of Bleach.) This is why I hate shows that have over 100 episodes.

felipebo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 felipebo
Member since 2009 • 4170 Posts

It's getting boring. I may stop, depending on the next chapter. All my time is going to HSDK, I'm at volume 34.

dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

I likenarutoforums/bleach's pic for this chapter

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts
the only really outstanding arc for the series was everything through soul society... It has gone downhill.. First, Orihime is super annoying so I hated her being the driving force. Also, Ichigo is like 15! No one cares he is in school? The school stuff in the series was very enjoyable... Also, the latest arc was practically the same as the soul society 1. A female friend of his is kidnapped...I think that if the series wishes to continue after this arc, it needs to go back to basics... BTW, Aizen being able to take back the houywhatchacallit made some sense as it was supposed to adapt to its owner... or did i just make that up?
Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts

Chris_Williams
Thank god I stopped before the huge amount of fillers. Thanks for the heads up.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#40 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

Not yet but I am starting to get bored of it so I might soon.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#41 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

The whole Manga is like a rollercoaster now, it's crap.

rikkustrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42 rikkustrife
Member since 2006 • 1174 Posts

butterfly aizen

i loled

my problem with it is that Aizen is so powerful compared to the other shinigami captains before his hougyoku transformations, but no reason was given as to why he's so different than the rest

other than that, i have no problem with it

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#43 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

I likenarutoforums/bleach's pic for this chapter

dercoo

I totally LOL'd at that. :lol: I thought he was a fairy too after seeing his second transformation where he got wings.

Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

Bleach is the lamest crap ever. Every chapter is the same, characters talk smack to one another for ten pages, fights for 5 pages and ends with a stupid lame"twist" as if its gonna make the next chapter any more interesting. Dropped it ages ago.

Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

The whole Manga is like a rollercoaster now, it's crap.

Gaming-Planet

Only if the rollercoaster is stationary lol.

Thessassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Thessassin
Member since 2007 • 1819 Posts

you guys should seriously look into learning how to use spoiler tags..... [spoiler] its like this [/spoiler]