Black people (NOT HATE SPEECH!!!)

• 404 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 GamerPro1984
Member since 2006 • 818 Posts
omg Anybody can committ a crime no matter what color your skin is or where you're from.. An asian has tha same ability of robbing a store as a black man does.. A white man can kill somebody just as easy as a black man can...

It's not about race.. People do stuid things (like killing, robbing stores, raping) because of who they are as a person, not because of they race.. Damn how many times do I have to say it?

tmac200913

How can you not understand that TC

Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 Whight_Knight
Member since 2007 • 5725 Posts

BLACKS FOLLOW STERYEOTYPES = BLACKS KILLING PEOPLE = BLACKS NOT RECIEVING GOOD MEDIA ATTENTION = BLACKS HATED BY PEOPLE = DEATH.L_G_X

You're little equation is based on nothing.Thus it is not neccisary for all blacks.

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#203 tmac200913
Member since 2006 • 16647 Posts

BLACKS FOLLOW STERYEOTYPES = BLACKS KILLING PEOPLE = BLACKS NOT RECIEVING GOOD MEDIA ATTENTION = BLACKS HATED BY PEOPLE = DEATH.L_G_X

and you say you're trying not to be racist :|

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 L_G_X
Member since 2007 • 542 Posts
[QUOTE="tmac200913"]omg Anybody can committ a crime no matter what color your skin is or where you're from.. An asian has tha same ability of robbing a store as a black man does.. A white man can kill somebody just as easy as a black man can...

It's not about race.. People do stuid things (like killing, robbing stores, raping) because of who they are as a person, not because of they race.. Damn how many times do I have to say it?

GamerPro1984

Black people feel that they have a duty to FULFILL A STERYEOTYPE WHICH MAKES THEM WHO THEY ARE AND IN THE PROCESS THEY DO BAD THINGS...

skinnypete91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 skinnypete91
Member since 2006 • 6022 Posts

[QUOTE="Whight_Knight"]Deep down inside , you know this thread is wrong .. you're fighting a losing battle.L_G_X

HARHAR i see what ya did thar!!1

as i said if you post complete rubbish then i will post rubbish too

Grow up.

bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 bigdcstile
Member since 2004 • 2236 Posts
[QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

so far you have failed to prove anything.. So how are you right? You say Black people do all tha crimes and make this world a horrible place, when skin color dont mean a damn thing.. A white person can pick up a gun just as easy as a black person...

L_G_X

OH OH but heres the thing.......THEY DONT.

:| so your Saying white people DONT kill anybody?

Not as much as blacks

What's funny is that it's mainly in America where there's an epidemic; where there's a higher percentage blacks commiting crimes compared to their population in the States.

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 L_G_X

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]BLACKS FOLLOW STERYEOTYPES = BLACKS KILLING PEOPLE = BLACKS NOT RECIEVING GOOD MEDIA ATTENTION = BLACKS HATED BY PEOPLE = DEATH.tmac200913

NOT RACIST its the truth.

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 tmac200913

[QUOTE="Whight_Knight"]Deep down inside , you know this thread is wrong .. you're fighting a losing battle.L_G_X

you been posting rubbish since your First post...This whole thread is rubbish.. your whole view on this is rubbish

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 L_G_X
Wtf does SEIG HEIL mean? i know its something to do with nazis but what does it mean?
bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 bigdcstile
[QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]BLACKS FOLLOW STERYEOTYPES = BLACKS KILLING PEOPLE = BLACKS NOT RECIEVING GOOD MEDIA ATTENTION = BLACKS HATED BY PEOPLE = DEATH.L_G_X

And you have yet to prove that it's the truth. Yet... to... prove... it. Prove that the mentality of blacks are like this. Prove it!

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 L_G_X
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

[QUOTE="Whight_Knight"]Deep down inside , you know this thread is wrong .. you're fighting a losing battle.tmac200913

you been posting rubbish since your First post...This whole thread is rubbish.. your whole view on this is rubbish

IMO your views are completely retarded

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 tmac200913
Black people feel that they have a duty to FULFILL A STERYEOTYPE WHICH MAKES THEM WHO THEY ARE AND IN THE PROCESS THEY DO BAD THINGS...

L_G_X

:lol:

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 L_G_X
[QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]BLACKS FOLLOW STERYEOTYPES = BLACKS KILLING PEOPLE = BLACKS NOT RECIEVING GOOD MEDIA ATTENTION = BLACKS HATED BY PEOPLE = DEATH.bigdcstile

And you have yet to prove that it's the truth. Yet... to... prove... it. Prove that the mentality of blacks are like this. Prove it!

i cant exactly go with a videocamera and record black people in the street can i??

Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Whight_Knight
[QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

Yes , but you're against the MAJORITY ... so basicly , you're the actual retard of this thread.
Pythos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#215 Pythos77
Member since 2005 • 889 Posts

Im not a racist either, but ill tell you one thing. Black people are/ can be normal...but some of them take it uppon themselves to be (Nihgggarrrs). These (few) realy give the rest a bad image, i know lots of black people who are very decent and conservative and also dislike this (gangsta/hip hop) trend yet they dont act white....they conserve their cultural difference.

the Nihgaah on the otherhand just like any other culturaly alienating group (skinheads /LATINOS/) are realy detrimental to society as a whole and seem to incur in nothing of value...

I dont entirely belive what that nobel prize scientist said the other day about black people not being as Geneticaly SMART, as other cultures but countries where the majority ofthe population is black, ex some parts (most) of Africa...are brutal, corrupt, 3rd world$hi* holes......and why is this...its not cause they are black its something about their culture. and their attitude...I mean for gods sake Who else would put a gold grill in their teethand gold wheels on their caretc etc...

I guess what im tryung to say is that i realy dislike the whole hip hop trend,,, or any other for that mater like goth or emo....but of all hip hop has got to be the most intelectualy void, violence prone, and vanity fueled ..Its just garbage and people waste their life and money on this crap...thm bi ches and Ho's and Pimp gangstas.....

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 L_G_X
still no one has explained what seig heil means
Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Whight_Knight
[QUOTE="bigdcstile"][QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]BLACKS FOLLOW STERYEOTYPES = BLACKS KILLING PEOPLE = BLACKS NOT RECIEVING GOOD MEDIA ATTENTION = BLACKS HATED BY PEOPLE = DEATH.L_G_X

i cant exactly go with a videocamera and record black people in the street can i??

Yeah , so no proof ... give us the mind of a black man off the street , that should be sufficient proof ... oh wait , you cant do that.Sorry ...
L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 L_G_X
[QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

[QUOTE="Whight_Knight"]Deep down inside , you know this thread is wrong .. you're fighting a losing battle.Whight_Knight

Yes , but you're against the MAJORITY ... so basicly , you're the actual retard of this thread.

MONGLOID

wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 wemhim
Member since 2005 • 16110 Posts

[QUOTE="Whight_Knight"]And finally , I can sense this thread calming , calming , dying , dying , because we all know this guy bases this steriotype on media and statistics that nobody can actually prove.L_G_X

Eh shut up, if you dont want to face the facts and close your eyes and keep thinking "yaah blacks are very kind they behave just like everyone else!" then do so , but please gtfo my thread :(

Show me biological evidence that black people are prone to be less ethically enclined.
GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 GamerPro1984
[QUOTE="GamerPro1984"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]omg Anybody can committ a crime no matter what color your skin is or where you're from.. An asian has tha same ability of robbing a store as a black man does.. A white man can kill somebody just as easy as a black man can...

L_G_X

LOL that was completely racist , how do you base this theory?????? Do white people follow a stereotype? asains? spanish/latino?

By that logic we all follow stereotypes as a whole and a single person doesnt have control over thier own lives?

what about someone like me who are made up of more than one of these? Do I only have a 20% chance to kill?

I dont understand please enlighten me

bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 bigdcstile

No you can't. And you also can't speak to each and every black person, can you? You also can't possibly tally up each and every one to say the majority think like that. And yet, knowing this, you choose to believe you have the upper hand on what a person of color thinks.

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 L_G_X
Nice one pythos77
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 tmac200913

Im not a racist either, but ill tell you one thing. Black people are/ can be normal...but some of them take it uppon themselves to be (Nihgggarrrs).

Pythos77

WTF :|

_Marisa_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 _Marisa_
Member since 2003 • 12204 Posts
ALMOST all blacks do the crimes huh? It's almost even according to the Bureau of Justice. I suggest you do some more research before you point fingers at certain races. You have just been debunked. You may now leave.
L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 L_G_X
[QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="bigdcstile"][QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]BLACKS FOLLOW STERYEOTYPES = BLACKS KILLING PEOPLE = BLACKS NOT RECIEVING GOOD MEDIA ATTENTION = BLACKS HATED BY PEOPLE = DEATH.bigdcstile

No you can't. And you also can't speak to each and every black person, can you? You also can't possibly tally up each and every one to say the majority think like that. And yet, knowing this, you choose to believe you have the upper hand on what a person of color thinks.

dont need to know what they think i see it in their actions

bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 bigdcstile

MONGLOID

L_G_X

Now you're not even trying. Hell, you didn't even spell the insult right. C'mon man. Step your game up.

wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 wemhim

But you can examine the brains of black individuals and detect brain abnormalities. Oh wait, that'd be to convenient.
bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 bigdcstile

I guess what im tryung to say is that i realy dislike the whole hip hop trend,,, or any other for that mater like goth or emo....but of all hip hop has got to be the most intelectualy void, violence prone, and vanity fueled ..Its just garbage and people waste their life and money on this crap...thm bi ches and Ho's and Pimp gangstas.....

Pythos77

I'm sorry but, crack open a Sage Francis, J Dilla, The Roots, or a Tribe Called Quest CD and shut the hell up.

Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Whight_Knight

[QUOTE="_Marisa_"]ALMOST all blacks do the crimes huh? It's almost even according to the Bureau of Justice. I suggest you do some more research before you point fingers at certain races. You have just been debunked. You may now leave.L_G_X

again more posting rubbish..

YOU ARE A GIRL AND GIRLS HAVE COOTIES SO I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU EWWW GO AWAY COOTIE MACHINE!!!

Yaah i will reply to rubbish with more crap

Oh a sexist now are we ? Again , I say go to bed son.
L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 L_G_X
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

MONGLOID

bigdcstile

Now you're not even trying. Hell, you didn't even spell the insult right. C'mon man. Step your game up.

NO DONT YOU SEE???! he called me a retard so i misspelt mongoloid on purpose to make myself seem retarded, it seems it is YOU who needs to step your game up :P

wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 wemhim

Im not a racist either, but ill tell you one thing. Black people are/ can be normal...but some of them take it uppon themselves to be (Nihgggarrrs). These (few) realy give the rest a bad image, i know lots of black people who are very decent and conservative and also dislike this (gangsta/hip hop) trend yet they dont act white....they conserve their cultural difference.

the Nihgaah on the otherhand just like any other culturaly alienating group (skinheads /LATINOS/) are realy detrimental to society as a whole and seem to incur in nothing of value...

I dont entirely belive what that nobel prize scientist said the other day about black people not being as Geneticaly SMART, as other cultures but countries where the majority ofthe population is black, ex some parts (most) of Africa...are brutal, corrupt, 3rd world$hi* holes......and why is this...its not cause they are black its something about their culture. and their attitude...I mean for gods sake Who else would put a gold grill in their teethand gold wheels on their caretc etc...

Pythos77
Hip Hop is bad now? OH NOES ITS TEH SUGAR HILL GANG!!!
bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 bigdcstile

dont need to know what they think i see it in their actions

L_G_X

And you've seen the actions of all Blacks to determine what the majority thinks, right? How can you do this when you just claimed that you can't record and experience the acts of each and every black person on the street?

Pythos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#234 Pythos77
Member since 2005 • 889 Posts

For all those other white kids , asian , latino, even black kids who disagree with what has been said....

I have a question for you Would you walk down a predominantly black neighborhood at midnight??

/ or any other time for that matter

If your walking down a dark street and a group of people are aproaching you and they are all black, what exactly would you be thinking?

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 tmac200913
this thread is pretty much over.. just give it up man you have nowhere else to go.. all you managed to do with this little thread is make a fool outta yourself
L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 L_G_X
[QUOTE="Pythos77"]

bigdcstile

I'm sorry but, crack open a Sage Francis, J Dilla, The Roots, or a Tribe Called Quest CD and shut the hell up.

A Tribe Called Quest = Good Music

bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 bigdcstile

NO DONT YOU SEE???! he called me a retard so i misspelt mongoloid on purpose to make myself seem retarded, it seems it is YOU who needs to step your game up :P

L_G_X

Riiiiiiiiiiight. I'll believe that as much as I'll believe a Jewish man can become Pope. :roll:

GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 GamerPro1984
This topic is official fail:roll:
_Marisa_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 _Marisa_
Member since 2003 • 12204 Posts

[QUOTE="_Marisa_"]ALMOST all blacks do the crimes huh? It's almost even according to the Bureau of Justice. I suggest you do some more research before you point fingers at certain races. You have just been debunked. You may now leave.L_G_X

YOU ARE A GIRL AND GIRLS HAVE COOTIES SO I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU EWWW GO AWAY COOTIE MACHINE!!!

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

It's called statistics. You say black people act outrageous? Look at you, you're going around like a bafoon insulting others. You refuse to pay attention to any reason or proof. You're just a mad little child looking for a fight. You've already violated about 5 TOS. You should leave with what dignity you MIGHT have left.
L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 L_G_X

this thread is pretty much over.. just give it up man you have nowhere else to go.. all you managed to do with this little thread is make a fool outta yourselftmac200913

No you managed to prove you are a racist fool and like to waste time on forums when you should be sleeping...no wait...

leegar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 leegar88
Member since 2006 • 5307 Posts
I guess we will all have to wait till the mods decide to ban this guy or he just leaves.
L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 L_G_X
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

[QUOTE="_Marisa_"]ALMOST all blacks do the crimes huh? It's almost even according to the Bureau of Justice. I suggest you do some more research before you point fingers at certain races. You have just been debunked. You may now leave._Marisa_

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

It's called statistics. You say black people act outrageous? Look at you, you're going around like a bafoon insulting others. You refuse to pay attention to any reason or proof. You're just a mad little child looking for a fight. You've already violated about 5 TOS. You should leave with what dignity you MIGHT have left.

Do not call me a puffoon sir you are implying that i am homosexual

Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Whight_Knight
Aww look at him ... he knows he was wrong.Its nice how kids grow up :)
bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 bigdcstile

For all those other white kids , asian , latino, even black kids who disagree with what has been said....

I have a question for you Would you walk down a predominantly black neighborhood at midnight??

/ or any other time for that matter

If your walking down a dark street and a group of people are aproaching you and they are all black, what exactly would you be thinking?

Pythos77

I'd think the same thing I thought when I walked down the street in the neighborhood I used to live in: There must be a party going on. Seriously. Regardless of race, if I see a group of people walking toward somewhere, I'm wondering what I'm missing out on. But, in all seriousness, it's not the racial makeup of the neighborhood that'd scare some folks. It's the area in and of itself. If I walked down Thornton, knowing all of the stories from the place, where there's a predominantly white population, I'd be looking over my shoulder. The same is said about Chicago Heights. Yet, if I walk down predominantly black South Holland or Harvey, I think nothing of it.

bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 bigdcstile

[QUOTE="tmac200913"]this thread is pretty much over.. just give it up man you have nowhere else to go.. all you managed to do with this little thread is make a fool outta yourselfL_G_X

No you managed to prove you are a racist fool and like to waste time on forums when you should be sleeping...no wait...

Again, not even trying. If you're going to detract from the original topic and troll others, at least try, man. Now it's just getting pathetic.

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 tmac200913

Pythos77

ok ok ok... if its a group of black people you automatically think Guns and knives right? you think "man I gotta get tha hell up outta here, they gonna kill me" right?

but if they were all white, you walk up to them andhave a nice little conversation?

A group of white people is tha SAME as a group of black people or asian, hispanic, whatever.. you are sounding as dumb as TC

White people could jump you just as easy as a group of black people

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 L_G_X
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

bigdcstile

Riiiiiiiiiiight. I'll believe that as much as I'll believe a Jewish man can become Pope. :roll:

Yeah your right i fail at life, im getting **** grades, have no GF, wasting my life on the pc/console, troll on forums...dood im such an epic PHAIL!!11 Not to mention ive started to play counter-strike..:(:(

wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 wemhim

[QUOTE="tmac200913"]this thread is pretty much over.. just give it up man you have nowhere else to go.. all you managed to do with this little thread is make a fool outta yourselfL_G_X

How is he racist? Also, question: Why should he be sleeping? I for example woke up 6 hours ago. Oh wait, I forgot, blacks don't have free will, he woke up 20 hours ago, it wasn't his choice, he doesn't have the mentality to be an individual, he's black...(Don't mod me mods, this was clearly a mockery of his own racism).
Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts

Also there are BLACK ENTERTAINMENT CHANNELS!!! imagine if there was a WHITE ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL, there would be a riot, OMG RACIST WHITE PEOPLE they would cry, KKK they would cry, NEO NAZIS they would cry. However they are allowed to have a channel specifically to themselves, that features mostly people singing about killing and rape whilst they have the nerve to wear the christian crucifix around their necks. L_G_X

Well, what's Telemundo then? Isn't that Spanish Speaking Entertainment, aka programming geard to a race specific demographic? It's even futhur diffrentiated by only speaking spanish too. There's nothing wrong with Telemundo, I'm sure you wouldn't say different. And there doesn't need to be a white entertainment channel that are denoted as such, because that's every OTHER channel if you think about it...

Other than that I have nothing to really add.

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 L_G_X
Its a shame that im discussing race issues with narrow minded people :(