Black berry founder looking to buy company.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The4thVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The4thVIII
Member since 2013 • 420 Posts

http://www.artesianews.com/2013/10/10/ap-news/business-ap-news/blackberry-founders-looking-at-buying-company/

I mean the company is in such bad shape now. I wonder how the Z30 will do. Going from a $83 billion dollar company to a $4.2 billion dollar one in 5 years or so is pretty damn bad.

I don't think this will benefit anyone. I think they need to make a restructuring, combine with another company, or just say goodbye. The Z10 was a decent entry, the Q10 was basically the, showing they are still stuck in the past.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

Stuck in the past? There were a ton of people yearning for a physical keyboard.....Unfortunately they released it too late....with software no one really cares about.

Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3  Edited By WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts

Oh well... He'll be okay.

The4thVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The4thVIII
Member since 2013 • 420 Posts

@lonewolf604 said:

Stuck in the past? There were a ton of people yearning for a physical keyboard.....Unfortunately they released it too late....with software no one really cares about.

I like how you consider stuck in the past as only ONE feature. Where did I say it was due to the keyboard?

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

@The4thVIII said:

@lonewolf604 said:

I like how you consider stuck in the past as only ONE feature. Where did I say it was due to the keyboard?

Well, besides a keyboard and BB10 being in infancy...what else can I mention?...

violian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 violian
Member since 2004 • 1431 Posts

Surprised they're going on to release the Z30. I've yet to this day, to see anyone using the Z10 (or Z20....whatever it is) which is quite shocking considering that everywhere I go, everyone always seem to be using a smartphone in some way or fashion. I would've expected to atleast seen it once by now.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

@violian said:

Surprised they're going on to release the Z30. I've yet to this day, to see anyone using the Z10 (or Z20....whatever it is) which is quite shocking considering that everywhere I go, everyone always seem to be using a smartphone in some way or fashion. I would've expected to atleast seen it once by now.

Yeah, come to think of it, I've never seen one either. I see the older model BBs, but never a Z10 or Q10.