Biggest mess you have made by accident?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

taylor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 taylor888
Member since 2005 • 2232 Posts

The other day I was preparing myself a protein shake in a shaker bottle. I thought the cap was closed but...it was not. I started shaking furiously (as I usually do) and the milk and powder went EVERYWHERE. I think I started laughing actually, it was so ridiculous.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
Lets just say it involved A LOT of tissues.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

Lets just say it involved A LOT of tissues.DroidPhysX
Runny noses suck.

:P

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
By ACCIDENT?
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#5 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Was it your car?
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

A put a soft drink in the freezer to cool quickly, but I left it in too long and it froze (duh). Anyway when I opened the pressure released caused it to go fricken everywhere. Spent ages cleaning up the stick mess.

taylor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 taylor888
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]Lets just say it involved A LOT of tissues.xaos
By ACCIDENT?

Woops...I guess the safety was off
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]Lets just say it involved A LOT of tissues.xaos
By ACCIDENT?

It's best not to ask.

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
[QUOTE="xaos"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]Lets just say it involved A LOT of tissues.taylor888
By ACCIDENT?

Who knew that the thing was even loaded?
Pikdum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pikdum
Member since 2010 • 2244 Posts

It involves a rather large book shelf...

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

[QUOTE="xaos"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]Lets just say it involved A LOT of tissues.Pirate700

By ACCIDENT?

It's best not to ask.

Indeed it is not.
taylor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 taylor888
[QUOTE="xaos"][QUOTE="taylor888"][QUOTE="xaos"] By ACCIDENT?

Who knew that the thing was even loaded?

I dunno, just found it in my grandpa's gun cabinet.
Feryraiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Feryraiser
Member since 2009 • 1574 Posts

I was jogging downtown and i bumped into this guy eating hot nachos... the cheese was everywhere and it was searing my very soul :(

chathuranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 chathuranga
Member since 2003 • 3549 Posts

The other day I was preparing myself a protein shake in a shaker bottle. I thought the cap was closed but...it was not. I started shaking furiously (as I usually do) and the milk and powder went EVERYWHERE. I think I started laughing actually, it was so ridiculous.

taylor888
I always double check to make sure the lid is tightly closed for that very reason.
OmenUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#15 OmenUK
Member since 2011 • 1268 Posts

Years ago when I was 18/19 i was training as a painter and decorator. We were working from the main centre loading supplies for the offsite painters and a couple of these two ass-hats were in the back of the van while we were loading it up, they were generally being pains in the ass and refusing to help, and then when we tried to load up they fan they refused to move from where they were sitting near the back doors of the van for us to load supplies into the back of the van so, I cand of slid the cans down the centre of the back of the van, except these idiots then decided to block the path so, I threw the can at the back, of the van, and it exploded, spraying paint allover thei nterior of the fan and these two idiots in the back. I got suspended and fined the cost of the tin of paint and bottle of turps to clean the van and these two a-holes got away with basically stopping us from doing our job.

T_REX305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 T_REX305
Member since 2010 • 11304 Posts

I was at my friends house recently and we made a mentos and diet coke rocket. We were so stupid that we did this inside. The mess wasn't the bad part. But the rocket went right threw the roof and ended up in the bathroom upstairs. We went up and my friends older sister was taking a bath. I got a nice glimps before she covered up with a towel. :P

Setsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 Setsa
Member since 2005 • 8431 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]Lets just say it involved A LOT of tissues.Pirate700

Runny noses suck.

:P

Tell me about it. I went through half a box over the past few days because my nose wouldn't stop running T_T
taylor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 taylor888

I was at my friends house recently and we made a mentos and diet coke rocket. We were so stupid that we did this inside. The mess wasn't the bad part. But the rocket went right threw the roof and ended up in the bathroom upstairs. We went up and my friends older sister was taking a bath. I got a nice glimps before she covered up with a towel. :P

T_REX305
ha awesome perverted story
Moo-Moo-Milk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Moo-Moo-Milk
Member since 2005 • 1007 Posts
Nodded off whilst taking a piss. Wasn't my house. Sidestepped urine and made my way out.
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#20 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

So I was driving down a country road at night when I saw a guy wielding a chainsaw and chasing after a deer. Given that they were so far up the road that I could see them, I did the sensible thing and slowed down gradually until I came to a crawl. However, they circled around and came across the road once more and the deer ran head-first into my left rear passenger door and got stuck.

The thud of the deer's head striking my vehicle was startling enough, but the revving of the chainsaw from the guy chasing it set me into a panic, causing me to floor it as a natural response and drag the deer a good seven or so miles until I slowed down to a crawl once more. Fortunately, I didn't hear the chainsaw anymore but, when I pulled over on the side of the road and exited my vehicle, the deer (whatever was left of it) was horribly mangled from the friction of the road, leaving a trail of blood and guts that stretched for miles.

I took the time to remove the deer's antlers from my car door (took me what seemed like hours) and drove home, getting a replacement door a few days later.

And that's why I'll never drive on country roads again.

M4Ntan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 M4Ntan
Member since 2009 • 1438 Posts

I was like 6 when this happened.

I picked up a 2-liter bottle of coke, unopened.

Starting spinning around with it, and then it hit a sharp corner.

It started going everywhere, I couldn't stop it.

The walls, the counters, the floor, the ceiling, my clothes, the table, the fridge, oh gawd.

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
Once I knocked over like 50 books on a book shelf in class. Was kind of embarrassing. Was weird too. I put my book in it and started to walk away then WHAM!!! all of them came down. Almost on top of me.
Freebird8877

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Freebird8877
Member since 2006 • 3407 Posts
I was making a smoothie and had a full blender full, when I took the pitcher off, the bottom was loose and came off, and the whole thing spilled out behind my counter.
Cheesehead9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 Cheesehead9099
Member since 2008 • 2849 Posts

So I was driving down a country road at night when I saw a guy wielding a chainsaw and chasing after a deer. Given that they were so far up the road that I could see them, I did the sensible thing and slowed down gradually until I came to a crawl. However, they circled around and came across the road once more and the deer ran head-first into my left rear passenger door and got stuck.

The thud of the deer's head striking my vehicle was startling enough, but the revving of the chainsaw from the guy chasing it set me into a panic, causing me to floor it as a natural response and drag the deer a good seven or so miles until I slowed down to a crawl once more. Fortunately, I didn't hear the chainsaw anymore but, when I pulled over on the side of the road and exited my vehicle, the deer (whatever was left of it) was horribly mangled from the friction of the road, leaving a trail of blood and guts that stretched for miles.

I took the time to remove the deer's antlers from my car door (took me what seemed like hours) and drove home, getting a replacement door a few days later.

THE_DRUGGIE
If you're being serious....... Oh gawd :|
MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MrMe1000
Member since 2007 • 2215 Posts

when i was little i was walking barefoot on my front lawn and stepped in fresh dog doo from my neighbors dog

it felt awful

CammiTac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 CammiTac
Member since 2011 • 1179 Posts

Once I was doing some sort of group project for school that involved a bucket of bright blue paint that I was asked to hold while in the back seat of one of my (rather attractive) project partner's cars. Of course I ended up spilling the paint all over the back interior of his car and his little sister's shoes.

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts

THE_DRUGGIE
wow. That must have been a weird experience.
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

I put a soda in the freezer and forgot about it and by the time I remember it it had already burst open leaving frozen soda all over the freezer.

communistcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 communistcat
Member since 2010 • 1531 Posts

THE_DRUGGIE

lol, what the hell?

brandojones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 brandojones
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

Not me, but my brother left an unopened pop in his car accidentally and the sun was beating down. It exploded all over the inside of the car.

For me, I don't remember making any big messes I don't think...

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 THE_DRUGGIE

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

Cheesehead9099

It was one of the strangest things to ever happen to me.

Definitely the strangest thing to happen to me while driving.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#32 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

[QUOTE="Cheesehead9099"][QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

THE_DRUGGIE

It was one of the strangest things to ever happen to me.

Definitely the strangest thing to happen to me while driving.

That was me with the chainsaw. You stole my deer.

PS2_ROCKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 PS2_ROCKS
Member since 2003 • 4679 Posts
Probably that time when I had a stomach flu and didn't make it to a bathroom in time. I was young, it was pretty sick.
MushroomWig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MushroomWig
Member since 2009 • 11625 Posts
A few years ago I forgot about the bath I started to run, well 20 minutes later I noticed water pouring out of the lights.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

THE_DRUGGIE
Is it wrong of me to laugh? :lol:

But a guy chasing a deer with a chainsaw... Wouldn't the deer run away from him pretty easily?
Lief_Ericson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Lief_Ericson
Member since 2005 • 7082 Posts

When i was like 6 at a McDonalds at the mall this kid got his order and I bumped into his tray and his coke spilled all over his fries and burger. Not the biggest but one of the most memorable :twisted:

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 THE_DRUGGIE

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

horgen123

But a guy chasing a deer with a chainsaw... Wouldn't the deer run away from him pretty easily?

The deer had a bum leg, seemed like.

It wasn't striding along, but it sure was going fast enough when it came back to get lodged in my car door.

immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#38 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts

I bought this huge thing of fruit punch. Like has plastic handle likea bucket big. And the handle broke and cap exploded off some how and it went under the fridge and the stove. I wanted to cry.

taylor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 taylor888

[QUOTE="horgen123"][QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

THE_DRUGGIE

The deer had a bum leg, seemed like.

It wasn't striding along, but it sure was going fast enough when it came back to get lodged in my car door.

I think you win the thread lol