Best Old Spice Scent?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by raze-boi (853 posts) -

Which one is the best one that lasts the longest?

#2 Posted by parkurtommo (28295 posts) -
Cinamon. :3
#3 Posted by BiancaDK (19082 posts) -

No one except old spice, axe and davidoff truly cares about what you smell like, as a man, as long as you don't outright stink.

Save your money for something that actually does play a role, like the tone and cleanliness of your skin, or your hair.

#4 Posted by TheFlush (5904 posts) -

No one except old spice, axe and davidoff truly cares about what you smell like, as a man, as long as you don't outright stink.

Save your money for something that actually does play a role, like the tone and cleanliness of your skin, or your hair.

BiancaDK

No way, I love it when a men (heck, even a woman) smells nice!

#5 Posted by sandlot76 (53267 posts) -

No way, I love it when a men (heck, even a woman) smells nice!TheFlush
I agree...but please please for the love of God do not bathe in said scent (unless, of course it's made for the bath). I prefer simple stuff that doesn't overwhelm you when you're close or the person walks by. Go with Irish Spring, sooooo win

#6 Posted by BiancaDK (19082 posts) -

No way, I love it when a men (heck, even a woman) smells nice!

TheFlush

Sure, you can love it. I enjoy it as well. I've never put any real weight into it though, or heard about any of my friends putting any weight into it. In the grand scheme of mutual attraction, what perfume/eau de toilette/deoderant you put on in the morning makes for a tiny, almost insignificant aspect. Wouldn't you agree?

#7 Posted by UniverseIX (989 posts) -

I recently tried Old Spice - Swagger, body wash. I did not get a scent of the product before I took it home. I only chose it because I like the word swagger. Needless to say, it gets the job done if I want to smell of swag.

Avatar image for taterfrickintot
#8 Posted by taterfrickintot (2851 posts) -

I recently tried Old Spice - Swagger, body wash. I did not get a scent of the product before I took it home. I only chose it because I like the word swagger. Needless to say, it gets the job done if I want to smell of swag.

UniverseIX
same here, except deodorant instead of body wash. I personally love it though!
#9 Posted by Big_Bad_Sad (18243 posts) -
The one that doesnt smell like ass
#10 Posted by yellerbelly (1008 posts) -
Old Spice has different scents now? When it was well known first time around there was only one. So, 'original' - if that one exists? I do like the horse ad though. It makes me laugh everytime I see it.
#11 Posted by worlock77 (22552 posts) -

Old Spice is terrible, but aptly named. I mean I guess it's ok if you want to smell like an old man's balls, though I can't imagine that's much of an aphrodisiac.

#12 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

I use Denali.

#13 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (25057 posts) -

Old Spice is terrible, but aptly named. I mean I guess it's ok if you want to smell like an old man's balls, though I can't imagine that's much of an aphrodisiac.

worlock77

Oh, it is to me.

I love that sweet, musty smell.

#14 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

worlock77

Smelled a lot of old man balls? :|

#15 Posted by worlock77 (22552 posts) -

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

Pirate700

Smelled a lot of old man balls? :|

Don't ask man, just don't ask. You don't want to know.

#16 Posted by KiIIyou (27180 posts) -
Fiji I think it's called smells like candy, I like that one.
#17 Posted by gmoneybball91 (365 posts) -
Matterhorn smells like dreams