BART Train crazy fight guy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

As a daily BART rider, which is the train that runs all over the bay area, there are many crazy things that happen. This particular guy shown in this video is one of those crazy things. I've seen him bully a stinky guy who looked like a straight out of prison felon. This crazy guy bullied him telling him he stinks and to get off the train. He did exactly what he did to this guy here. This guy here though, did no deserve that, as he is just a passenger in his own world. Do you guys have crazy commutes ?

https://nypost.com/video/bigot-attacks-asian-passenger-on-train-while-horrified-commuters-watch/

goodzorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 goodzorr
Member since 2017 • 506 Posts

People are crazy! My commute to work is only a fifteen minute drive in my own car so nothing exciting ever happens (whether this is a good or bad thing I'll let you guys decide).

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3  Edited By superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

No one deserve that kinda racist stuff, one day he is gonna get a beat down & possibly even kill by picking on the wrong guy. :P

My commute via bus is usually okay, only crazy stuff is one guy who got on the wrong bus, it was express bus non stop to city but half way to city ..cause he wants to get off & couldn't he pulled the emergency lash so that that door can be pried open manually. :P

Racist slurs are rare...& usually by mentally ill... :P

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

I've confronted freaks like that before and I'll do it again. They always back down because they are cowards to begin with. The only ones you have to worry about are mentally ill ones who are armed.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

From what I've heard of BART, if all you encounter is a guy who smells a little then it's been a good day

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@drlostrib said:

From what I've heard of BART, if all you encounter is a guy who smells a little then it's been a good day

I don't ride BART regularly, but I do often enough to see some shit.

For example...a guy shitting. On BART. During a fairly busy day. And no, there aren't bathrooms this guy just squat down and started pooping.

There are always people with those little portable speakers, and they're playing the most annoying music on them. Or maybe not, but the quality of those speakers is so shitty it sounds terrible. Or they just have really loud headphones.

Half the people seem to be asleep, and not in a "oh I'll just curl into a ball and sleep here in the corner" sleep. No, we are talking sprawled out "mouth open snoring heavily and taking up three seats" sleep, like some hybrid of sloth-cat-monkey just lounging in the middle of BART.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Wished this guy tried to attack me, Viral Video of it'd show a asian guy after attacked beats the crap out of the attacker LOL.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

The Asian guy was about to give him a much needed beat down.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

It happens every day, so what?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60c6d07310a
deactivated-5b60c6d07310a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deactivated-5b60c6d07310a
Member since 2015 • 357 Posts

I suppose I should feel lucky this didn't happen to me when I was there. Then again I only took two rides, both between SFO Airport and downtown, the latter of the two rides being at 6 in the morning. I did witness a street scuffle though, so it doesn't surprise me.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

The Asian dude handled it great and kept his composure. I wouldn't blame him if he hurt the crazy guy however as he kept on hitting him.

Todddow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Todddow
Member since 2017 • 916 Posts

I drive to work, usually have to avoid all of the people not paying attention. So I dodge people swerving out of their lane, pulling out in front of me or cutting me off, driving through stop signs, etc. Then you have the people that either don't know the speed limit or never look at their speedometer. So I usually get stuck behind someone going about 45 mph in 55 mph zones (Honda drivers, ESPECIALLY Honda CR-V drivers), or people will drive somewhere between 40 and 60 mph at any given second, constantly speeding up and slowing down, speeding back up, slowing back down, etc.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

The guy looked harmlessly incompetent, which is why I'm guessing the Asian guy didn't immediately jump up and kick his ass. According to the post, he fled before the cops arrived.

I remember one time I was outside a Dairy Queen with a friend of mine. She was Viet and out of the blue we heard a guy punching and kicking the machines in the laundromat next door screaming racial sluts towards Asians. Apparently he though the machines ripped him off. He came out screaming and I stood up and told him he needed to calm the **** down. Then he started explaining how the (racial slur) owners of the laundromat ripped him off. I told him he needed to leave right now. He was an older guy and kinda spindly, like the guy in this video. He started to argue and I took a step towards him and reiterated that he needed to get the **** out of there right now. I didn't directly threaten him, because that could have gotten me in trouble, too, but I went out of my way to express that if he didn't leave and stop screaming ethnic slurs that I would beat his ass (which I would have). He threw his hands up and got the hell out of there.

I don't blame the Asian guy for not kicking that guy's ass because as soon as you do that then it becomes a sticky situation from a legal perspective. If the person screaming at you doesn't seem like a legitimate threat, it's best not to escalate the situation further.

-Byshop