Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By PlayfulRed
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

@jaydan

Even if Captain America did go back into time into a new reality, how is it possible that the Captain America in that Reality would not see Peggy? That is a thought I have been wondering. So in truth how intact is the new reality that Captain America goes back to in terms of accuracy regarding everything that has happened in the Captain America that's-going-back-into-time timeline? Seriously weird MCU.

Fenrir-Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 Fenrir-Strife
Member since 2019 • 20 Posts

Overrated

Fenrir-Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fenrir-Strife
Member since 2019 • 20 Posts

That’s what’s kind of funny and silly about Marvel and it’s movies. Thanos and his silly ring powers are “reality” so basically no one can stop him becusee his powers are reality and the marvel heroes are fictional and can’t stop reality. And then to add to that, they all get sent to these alternative timelines and realities. So basically just imploded itself and Marvel admits that.a large degree of it’s stories are largely fictitious with no barring on reality.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

@playfulred said:

@jaydan

Even if Captain America did go back into time into a new reality, how is it possible that the Captain America in that Reality would not see Peggy? That is a thought I have been wondering. So in truth how intact is the new reality that Captain America goes back to in terms of accuracy regarding everything that has happened in the Captain America that's-going-back-into-time timeline? Seriously weird MCU.

My bet is Cap went to the reality after that reality's version of Cap crash landed and got frozen. There is a huge window without Captain America which the future version could have taken place. Peggy in a previous MCU movie (forget which one) did state how she did have a husband yet she never specified her husband's identity. Speculation can point to Captain America being her husband in question this entire time.

I also would like to point out an interesting detail that the movie went with that is a major red herring: and that is how the movie's plot went with this "time traveling" business. The fact of the matter is the Avengers were NOT time traveling in the movie. My theory with the reason why the movie went along with accepting the premise of time travel is because that was the extent that the characters understood it in the movie, but later on as series will progress, our characters will start to learn and understand that they are in fact exploring the Multiverse and not time traveling.

If you think more about Avengers Endgame exploring the Multiverse and not time travel, I think it all makes a lot more sense and the types of rules that are established.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1678 Posts

@fenrir-strife said:

That’s what’s kind of funny and silly about Marvel and it’s movies. Thanos and his silly ring powers are “reality” so basically no one can stop him becusee his powers are reality and the marvel heroes are fictional and can’t stop reality. And then to add to that, they all get sent to these alternative timelines and realities. So basically just imploded itself and Marvel admits that.a large degree of it’s stories are largely fictitious with no barring on reality.

They're movies about people with super powers. Of course they're fictitious with no bearing on reality.

DavisMauney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DavisMauney
Member since 2019 • 14 Posts

@heathen75: yes, I agree, but people are so mad they are buying their costumes and jackets and spending a lot of money on it. My friend bought this quantum jacket. He said he loves it.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

@davismauney said:

@heathen75: yes, I agree, but people are so mad they are buying their costumes and jackets and spending a lot of money on it. My friend bought this quantum jacket. He said he loves it.

What makes Marvel fandom different from any other fandom? I'm pretty sure you are a fan of at least something and you've bought merch for it over the years, too. Some people have the freakin' Triforce and Disney princesses tattooed to their bodies.

The point the other poster is making is the stupidity of the other post, claiming the Avengers is "fictitious" - all I gotta say is "no shit Sherlock" to that one.

PlayfulRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PlayfulRed
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

it still doesn't save captain America's own timeline from being stuffed up. For example, if that time watch allows him to go back to an alternate reality, then there is already the same rings available to the avengers and thanos in that alternate reality, so why go to a place that already has the same rings available? Captain America left his own original timeline with the original rings his own timeline had, so in short his original timeline is missing their rings to put it in a nutshell if captain America did travel to an alternate new timeline. They're pretty much missing all rings except for one ring I believe if it was used it would go back to where it was originally (Where red skull is in the original timeline). They also pretty much made duplicates of the rings as well, meaning there was no need to go back to the place where the avengers got it from because someone would still either have them in their possession from picking them up themselves or the rings would still be in their original places but just in their own reality. In short, they stuffed up the MCU. Yeah best part of my theory is, captain America came back without the rings so yeah his own original timeline doesn't have them anymore unless they can send someone else back to the same alternate realities but I don't see how that happens if the time watch only creates new alternate realities and not the same alternate realities.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

General comment: I love Endgame but didn't really like the fact that it was paced like a TV series ("slow burn"). Infinity War was a better cinema experience for me. I saw End Game 3 times in the cinema and was only excited for the final battle.

iamokkkkk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 iamokkkkk
Member since 2019 • 6 Posts

i am thinking more about end of the fase .

i will miss iron man for sure...