autopsy released on handcuffed guy that "shot himself"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

Months ago there was the story about the young black Louisiana man Victor White, who was arrested by the Iberia Perish officers and supposedly committed suicide while his hands handcuffed behind his back, while in the back of the officer's police vehicle. Supposedly the police after arresting him didn't find a hidden gun he had on him and claim he used it to shoot himself... again, while handcuffed with his hands behind his back in their custody.

Well, the autopsy was finally released, months later after being swept under the rug, even though they take two to four hours to perform. And what they have to say could only lead a reasonable person to assume that he couldn't have shot himself. The autopsy reports the gun shot was to the chest, at an angle that pierced his lung and heart and exited out his armpit. Despite this autopsy report, the death is still being deemed a suicide by investigators.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/23/autopsy-report-shows-louisiana-police-lied-about-suspects-suicide-by-shooting-self-in-back/

http://www.vice.com/read/autopsy-contradicts-the-polices-account-of-victor-white-iiis-shooting-in-the-back-of-a-cop-car-666

KLFY from Louisiana reports that the Iberia Perish police claim the gun used in the death of Victor White is not a gun used by Iberia Perish police officers... well, no fucking shit, let's not pretend parties involved have never heard of a "drop gun".

http://www.klfy.com/story/26349989/victor-white-autopsy-findings-released

Well, one thing is certain, whatever coroner signed off on that autopsy is gonna be losing his job for not playing ball.

Avatar image for WolfgarTheQuiet
WolfgarTheQuiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 6

#2 WolfgarTheQuiet
Member since 2010 • 483 Posts

Same old propaganda and politics.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

At least it wasn't suicide by multiple gunshots to the head.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Never knew you were an expert at reading autopsy reports...

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

Some time back I posted a similar story where the handcuffed suspect was shot and killed in the back of a police car. His death was also ruled as a "suicide"

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/chavis-carters-death-ruled-a-suicide-29266248/

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lamprey263

@tocool340 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Handcuffed in police car with hands behind his back, shot to the chest; it's pretty self explanatory.

Are you two naturally that stupid or do you work hard at it?

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

Damn, dude could have been the new Houdini if he hadn't killed himself.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic  Online

@lamprey263 said:

@tocool340 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Handcuffed in police car with hands behind his back, shot to the chest; it's pretty self explanatory.

Oh so you didn't read the autopsy report then....

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lamprey263
@LJS9502_basic said:

@lamprey263 said:

@tocool340 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

I trust the press here in accurately conveying the autopsy to the best of their abilities, after all I did provide the links to them conveying what's in them, I'm not one to go making FOIA requests and publishing them online...

Despite initial statements made by authorities that said Victor III was shot in the back, the report describes no back wounds at all. Instead, his cause of death is described as a gunshot to his right chest that perforated his left lung and heart, exited through his left armpit, and lacerated his upper arm. It was reported in initial local accounts of the shooting that Victor III was handcuffed behind his back. So in order for him to have shot himself in the chest, he would have had to pull himself through his cuffed arms in the backseat of that cop car—and of course, have a gun in the first place.

The report also lists two abrasions on Victor III's upper left face and around his eye, which seems to be in line with what White's father, Victor White Sr., told me a couple weeks after his son's death: "I know they beat him before he arrived at the station," he said, "because those who were with him before he was arrested said he didn’t have a mark on him.”

I spoke again with Victor Sr. after he'd spent some time looking at the report. The man was in a state of bewilderment and exhaustion, because after more than six months, he still has no idea what happened to his son and the explanations just don't add up.

http://www.vice.com/read/autopsy-contradicts-the-polices-account-of-victor-white-iiis-shooting-in-the-back-of-a-cop-car-666

So no, I didn't read the autopsy report, I'm passing along coverage of those who did, and I don't see any reason to doubt the credibility of what they've reported. After all, it's not like I got my news from Breitbart.com.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LJS9502_basic  Online

@lamprey263 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@lamprey263 said:

I trust the press here in accurately conveying the autopsy to the best of their abilities, after all I did provide the links to them conveying what's in them, I'm not one to go making FOIA requests and publishing them online...

So no, I didn't read the autopsy report, I'm passing along coverage of those who did, and I don't see any reason to doubt the credibility of what they've reported. After all, it's not like I got my news from Breitbart.com.

Ah so you trust someone's opinion of the report. That is conclusive for sure. Nonetheless, I don't know what happened and neither do you. But from the autopsy report it appears it could have been a shot from a low angle.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SUD123456

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lamprey263 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@lamprey263 said:

Ah so you trust someone's opinion of the report. That is conclusive for sure. Nonetheless, I don't know what happened and neither do you. But from the autopsy report it appears it could have been a shot from a low angle.

Never knew you were an expert at reading autopsy reports.

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Doozie78
Member since 2014 • 1123 Posts

Figures, cops killing their "suspects". Par for the course I'm sure.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic  Online

@SUD123456 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Never knew you were an expert at reading autopsy reports.

Hence the bolded statement above. It would save us time if you actually read the post.....;)

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SUD123456

Oh, so you didn't read the autopsy report then...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LJS9502_basic  Online

@SUD123456 said:

No I read the OP. Duh....you keep trying but you're just making a fool of yourself here.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SUD123456

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SUD123456 said:

No I read the OP. Duh....you keep trying but you're just making a fool of yourself here.

Ah, so you trust someone's opinion of the report.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LJS9502_basic  Online

@SUD123456 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SUD123456 said:

Angle is not an opinion. Learn the human body.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19 Emil_Fontz
Member since 2014 • 799 Posts

I wish the Justice Department would actually do its job nowadays.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SUD123456

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SUD123456 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SUD123456 said:

Angle is not an opinion. Learn the human body.

Front vs back. Learn the human body.

And we already know about 'angle' as it is in the OP. The same OP that you criticized the TC for forming his opinion about is the one you rely upon to talk about angle. LMAO

So, neither of you are experts, neither have read the report, and both of you have read the same information which includes both front to back and describing the angle. Yet TC is to be chastised for his opinion. Priceless. The hypocrisy is strong in you.

It was ridiculous of you to question whether he was an expert in reading autopsy reports, it was ridiculous to question whether he had read the report, and it was ridiculous to suggest he was relying on someone else's opinion. Either you accept the opinion of the coroner about front to back, and angle, or you reject both.

But I expect that from you as you are the biggest troll here.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#21 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

hmm. Sounds bad. But I don't know the whole story. Perhaps some other sources would interpret the implications of the autopsy differently.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#22 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SUD123456 said:

Looks like it's the other way around. TC was assuming it based on the article. I would love to see you once being possitive in a thread.