aurrghh why do my armpits keep sweating!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lolwotrickroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lolwotrickroll
Member since 2008 • 1185 Posts

armpit sweat is so embarrassing. I use deoderant, and nothing happens! don't tell me this is puberty, because I went through that when I was 12. age 12 was when I started getting acne, a changing voice, and hair. well It's been a few years now. my acne is starting to go away, and my voice doesn't crack at all. however, my armpit sweat has gotten so horrible the past few weeks! I mean even when I where an effin sweater it just soaks through, and it looks like I dont use deoderant. is this something I have to go to the doctors for? Ive tried a lot of deoderants, and I don't think the deoderants are the problem. when im just sitting in class doin nothin, it gets all moist. even if it's freezing cold.

help :(

harashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 harashawn
Member since 2008 • 27620 Posts
It sounds like you need antiperspirant. Deodorant doesn't stop sweat.
xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
Maybe you're not getting enough exercise?
DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
get some antiperspirant.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 THE_BRUTALIZER
Member since 2008 • 3488 Posts

armpit sweat is so embarrassing. I use deoderant, and nothing happens! don't tell me this is puberty, because I went through that when I was 12. age 12 was when I started getting acne, a changing voice, and hair. well It's been a few years now. my acne is starting to go away, and my voice doesn't crack at all. however, my armpit sweat has gotten so horrible the past few weeks! I mean even when I where an effin sweater it just soaks through, and it looks like I dont use deoderant. is this something I have to go to the doctors for? Ive tried a lot of deoderants, and I don't think the deoderants are the problem. when im just sitting in class doin nothin, it gets all moist. even if it's freezing cold.

lolwotrickroll
there are a few very simple solutions. 1)make sure its an anti-perspirant 2) work out and just get healthier 3) try that degree clinical strength stuff.....its what i use and it works amazily 4) wear black shirts and hoodies. those help. lol
VENOM192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 VENOM192
Member since 2009 • 1385 Posts
Well get some antiperspirent and bring some 2 school as well! U'll neva know when u need it!
lolwotrickroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lolwotrickroll
It sounds like you need antiperspirant. Deodorant doesn't stop sweat. harashawn
ohh yeah i guess i meant to say antiperspirant. not deodorant... oh and I also get enough exercise. 30 minutes of some walking, and a little body crunching routine every night
lolwotrickroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lolwotrickroll
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="lolwotrickroll"]

there are a few very simple solutions. 1)make sure its an anti-perspirant 2) work out and just get healthier 3) try that degree clinical strength stuff.....its what i use and it works amazily 4) wear black shirts and hoodies. those help. lol

ive never tried degree before actually... does it actually different then the other anti-perspirants for you?
Avatar image for SatanAntichrist
SatanAntichrist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SatanAntichrist
Member since 2009 • 355 Posts
drink more water, less pop.
danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

TC, I have this issue as well.

But I have been able to control it by monitoring my caffeine intake.

If I take some Excederin (high in caffeine) or anything else highly caffeinated, I sweat from the pits like a wet monster.

Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

[QUOTE="harashawn"]It sounds like you need antiperspirant. Deodorant doesn't stop sweat. lolwotrickroll
ohh yeah i guess i meant to say antiperspirant. not deodorant... oh and I also get enough exercise. 30 minutes of some walking, and a little body crunching routine every night

You call that exercise?

I get 30 minutes of walking every day just from being in college...

lolwotrickroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lolwotrickroll
[QUOTE="danjammer69"]

TC, I have this issue as well.

But I have been able to control it by monitoring my caffeine intake.

If I take some Excederin (high in caffeine) or anything else highly caffeinated, I sweat from the pits like a wet monster.

armpit sweat is a real pain :( caffeine isn't my problem, but I hope you solve your problem as well. oh and at satan^ all I drink is water and green tea. for all the other people: i DO use anti-perspirants, and im fitness isn't the problem. I have friends who are "bigger" than me, and they barely sweat in their pits. it does make me FEEL unfit tho :( im trying to get with this girl, and I wanna solve my lil sweat problem before I make a move(that is, if I ever get the courage too actually talk to her)
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="lolwotrickroll"]

lolwotrickroll

ive never tried degree before actually... does it actually different then the other anti-perspirants for you?

oh....sorry its GILLETTE not degree
yeah, back when i was overweight (about 13 years old) i had the same problem....i wasnt that overweight but my armpits used to sweat like crazy. i started using gillette clinical strength and it stopped.

now i just use axe. im starting to think that its something that you grow out of...but it really just depends. just try that antiperspirant.

HERE is the kind im talking about

lolwotrickroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lolwotrickroll

[QUOTE="lolwotrickroll"][QUOTE="harashawn"]It sounds like you need antiperspirant. Deodorant doesn't stop sweat. Niff_T

You call that exercise?

lol trust me fitness aint the problem. I get A LOT more exercise than some friends of mine who just play videogames all day... THEIR always dry too >:(
Avatar image for SatanAntichrist
SatanAntichrist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SatanAntichrist
Member since 2009 • 355 Posts

^ i was going to say lay off the caffeine.

it's a diuretic and causes you to excrete water.

THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 THE_BRUTALIZER

[QUOTE="lolwotrickroll"][QUOTE="harashawn"]It sounds like you need antiperspirant. Deodorant doesn't stop sweat. Niff_T

You call that exercise?

theres always someone showing off......
lolwotrickroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lolwotrickroll
[QUOTE="lolwotrickroll"][QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"] there are a few very simple solutions. 1)make sure its an anti-perspirant 2) work out and just get healthier 3) try that degree clinical strength stuff.....its what i use and it works amazily 4) wear black shirts and hoodies. those help. lolTHE_BRUTALIZER

yeah, back when i was overweight (about 13 years old) i had the same problem....i wasnt that overweight but my armpits used to sweat like crazy. i started using gillette clinical strength and it stopped.

now i just use axe. im starting to think that its something that you grow out of...but it really just depends. just try that antiperspirant.

thanks man. ive used axe, and that doesn't work out for me. the most good that the products ive used do just make my sweat smell good lol. ill try and find that gillette stuff since it is "clinically proven" to get rid of my sweat
MrWednesday14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MrWednesday14
Member since 2009 • 386 Posts
I'm with lolwotrickroll on this one. Some people (myself being one) are just naturally pre-destined to sweat more than others. Hopefully you just grow out of it because it really really sucks...but if not you'll just have to learn to cope with it.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="Niff_T"]

[QUOTE="lolwotrickroll"] ohh yeah i guess i meant to say antiperspirant. not deodorant... oh and I also get enough exercise. 30 minutes of some walking, and a little body crunching routine every nightlolwotrickroll

You call that exercise?

lol trust me fitness aint the problem. I get A LOT more exercise than some friends of mine who just play videogames all day... THEIR always dry too >:(

well thats good....at least its not a weight problem just try the new gillette stuff, it works great otherwise, you will grow out of it
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="lolwotrickroll"] ive never tried degree before actually... does it actually different then the other anti-perspirants for you?lolwotrickroll

thanks man. ive used axe, and that doesn't work out for me. the most good that the products ive used do just make my sweat smell good lol. ill try and find that gillette stuff since it is "clinically proven" to get rid of my sweat

haha yeah usually the term "clinically proven" is bull, but whatever they did to that stuff, it worked :D
stupid4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 80

#22 stupid4
Member since 2008 • 3695 Posts

Maybe you're not getting enough exercise?xTheExploited

That actually doesn't have anything to do with it. I work out and play sports all the time and I sweat like a pig.

lolwotrickroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lolwotrickroll

You call that exercise?

MrWednesday14

well thats good....at least its not a weight problem just try the new gillette stuff, it works great otherwise, you will grow out of it

I really hope that im not gonna have to grow out of it. I can't imagine going through one more day of this! thanks for understanding guys. it's really unfair. ive never been outside with just a single shirt on in weeks! I always gotta wear multiple clothing to help hide it even tho it still soaks through sweaters...