deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Lately I have been having some pretty insane nightmares that include demonic possession the dream last night made the movie the Exorcist look like Sesame Street. But the nightmare has been fading from my memory it was so damn intense though I'm surprised I didn't have a aneurysm. Have you ever had a dream so disturbing that you felt like you literally woke up from Hell?

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

There was one dream I had from my neighbor's dogs. One of the was a Doberman and the other one was brown and black..

Anyways, everyone in my dream were climbing the fence to get away from my neighbor's dogs. I think I trip and one of the dogs bit me on my left arm and the other dog bit on my right hip. I woke really sore on those areas of my body. They eventually went away a few days. Its similar to when a patient gets a shot on the arm and it become sore for a couple of days.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@watercrack445 said:

There was one dream I had from my neighbor's dogs. One of the was a Doberman and the other one was brown and black..

Anyways, everyone in my dream were climbing the fence to get away from my neighbor's dogs. I think I trip and one of the dogs bit me on my left arm and the other dog bit on my right hip. I woke really sore on those areas of my body. They eventually went away a few days. Its similar to when a patient gets a shot on the arm and it become sore for a couple of days.

Wow that's crazy I know definitely felt pain in my dreams before and it seemed so real.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

@warmblur: That is not the only time I got sore from waking up from a dream. I don't know anyone else that had experienced that kind of thing before or that is normal like once or twice in a lifetime? Yea, the first time that happened to me I was confused. Didn't know you can get hurt from your dreams.

neatfeatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#5 neatfeatguy
Member since 2005 • 4400 Posts
Loading Video...

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#6 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

Not recently. When I was a young teenager yeah, guess I had some weird ones. I just haven't been sleeping well in general these past few weeks. Waking up at least 4 times a night now.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58299 Posts

I generally don't remember my dreams, but yeah they can be disturbing. The last one I remember had my mom throwing me into the back of a garbage truck and she turned the compactor on and right when I was about to get crushed I woke up, jumped out of bed, and said "no mommy don't" before I realized I was awake.

I was 34 :P I've never called my mom "mommy" before, no idea where that came from. Arguably the most embarrassing thing I've done in a long time and no one even saw it lol.

I love my mom, don't get me wrong, but she and I have a rough history when I was little. I'm assuming this is related to that somehow. Trust issues, maybe?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mrbojangles25
@speeny said:

Not recently. When I was a young teenager yeah, guess I had some weird ones. I just haven't been sleeping well in general these past few weeks. Waking up at least 4 times a night now.

Oof, that's rough man. I recommend cannabis, if you can get it. Some nice 1:4 THC:CBD would really help you out.

I have an edible before bed most nights (especially after work when I am sore as hell) and once I am out, I am out for good. I can't remember the last time I woke up mid-sleep.

I know it's not for everyone, though. I heard melatonin or something like that works well too.

Also, do you snore? You might want to get a sleep study done, see if you have sleep apnea.

Sorry I know you didn't ask for advice, it's just I've been in your shoes and improving my quality of sleep is probably the best thing I've done for myself in a looooong time.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#9 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@speeny said:

Oof, that's rough man. I recommend cannabis, if you can get it. Some nice 1:4 THC:CBD would really help you out.

I have an edible before bed most nights (especially after work when I am sore as hell) and once I am out, I am out for good. I can't remember the last time I woke up mid-sleep.

I know it's not for everyone, though. I heard melatonin or something like that works well too.

Also, do you snore? You might want to get a sleep study done, see if you have sleep apnea.

Sorry I know you didn't ask for advice, it's just I've been in your shoes and improving my quality of sleep is probably the best thing I've done for myself in a looooong time.

Thanks man I really might give that a try. I try to keep active through the day and have been exercising but yeah, the slightest noise will wake me up these days. It is honestly the best thing when I go to sleep and stay asleep for the entire night. Wake up feeling like I can take on the world but, it's a rarity. :(

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@mrbojangles25 said:

I generally don't remember my dreams, but yeah they can be disturbing. The last one I remember had my mom throwing me into the back of a garbage truck and she turned the compactor on and right when I was about to get crushed I woke up, jumped out of bed, and said "no mommy don't" before I realized I was awake.

I was 34 :P I've never called my mom "mommy" before, no idea where that came from. Arguably the most embarrassing thing I've done in a long time and no one even saw it lol.

I love my mom, don't get me wrong, but she and I have a rough history when I was little. I'm assuming this is related to that somehow. Trust issues, maybe?

That's pretty disturbing I have had those dreams of family members killing me it's crazy the worst dreams for me that I haven't had in awhile is me having to repeat High School that is just hellish. But the best dreams are when I have a lucid one and know that I am basically a God in that dream world so the first thing I do is try to get laid and it has worked lol.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mrbojangles25

@warmblur said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

That's pretty disturbing I have had those dreams of family members killing me it's crazy the worst dreams for me that I haven't had in awhile is me having to repeat High School that is just hellish. But the best dreams are when I have a lucid one and know that I am basically a God in that dream world so the first thing I do is try to get laid and it has worked lol.

I would love to have a lucid dream some time. They sound amazing.

Sleep paralysis scares me though and I heard they go hand in hand haha