Are you guys currently staying at home due to coronavirus now?

• 53 results
DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

Hard to believe I didn't see this thread. Oh well.

I'm still going to work and I'm a Nurse Practitioner at my local hospital thus I'm more in a good situation as far as income goes. All we have to do is wear N95 mask while inside the hospital at all times and I do my normal duties. My fiance has always been more of a stay-home mom who works from home anyways and my daughter isn't going back to school until C-19 lockdown is over but she's still doing school work through online.

I'll be honest, I'm surprise I'm in a better shape despite this whole lockdown is in effect but I'm still being careful how and when I really need to leave my house. I never thought this worldwide pandemic would come in my lifetime. Hopefully my daughter learns something from this.

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

Yes, I only go out for necessities (Food & Water). Other than that, I haven't been out in nearly a month. Mostly, play video games and watch some TV at my spare time.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

I've been going out a bit, but I stay home more than I normally would and I'm changing grocery habits as well. I'll go out and pick up some takeout food from a restaurant, but I'm getting both delivery from Aldis for groceries, and curbside pickup from Target.

There's no more just going to stores and walking around to browse and kill time. Bars are a thing of the past, I haven't gone to a friend's house for quite a while, etc. There was never much to do in my town, but now there's even less.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Been working at home for about a month now. I go outside for walks but that's about it.

I saw this coming before it hit and stocked up on groceries. Lots of frozen meat, dried and canned goods. Probably good for another month. I should probably learn how to make bread.....