I notice over the years I'm very nostalgic for certain years in my life and music videos I watched growing up. For me I miss the 90's so much not the school part but the over all vibe to me it was my favorite decade of music and certain TV shows like watching Seinfeld on Thursday nights. Nostalgia can get depressing though because you can never go back to those years and it hurts I crave those times so bad life was easier. So are you a nostalgic person? and if so what are you nostalgic for? I miss these things the most
- 90's grunge music and gangsta rap.
- Mid 00's PC gaming AAA exclusives like BF2, and F.E.A.R.
- Smoking up listening to the Grateful Dead for the first time.
- Old school stores like Blockbuster video and Circuit City.
- Watching the Monday night wars WWF VS WCW.
- Hanging out with parts of my family before they became backstabbers.
- Going to the Arcades in the 90's and playing Mortal Kombat 2 and later 3.
- Being excited for Christmas when I was a kid and early teen.
There is so much more but this is just a small list.