Apple says you're stupid!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kdizzle815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kdizzle815
Member since 2004 • 2572 Posts
Don't believe me? It's right here.
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
pritty funny, we don't lie but ur a fool beleaving them"
Greatgone12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Greatgone12
Member since 2005 • 25469 Posts
For most people, that's probably true.
inyourface_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 inyourface_12
Member since 2006 • 14757 Posts
no offense but anyone who actually takes an apple commercial at face value is pretty stupid
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts
Exactly. A lot of people are so dumb that when they see the PHONE itself is half price, they don't notice that the monthly fee is also 25% higher and you end up paying MORE yearly.
Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts
I'v never bought any apple products so i guess im not stupid..
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts
no offense but anyone who actually takes an apple commercial at face value is pretty stupidinyourface_12
They are talking about the iPhone ads. Not the joke Computer ones.
kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts
thats's y I did'nt upgrade from my iphone to 3g I saw the specs and the reviews and seen their was nothing new execpt for 3g service with is limited.But who honestly takes this stuff literally if anything 3g costs more because of the $60+ plans I bought mines for $450 then wetn on prepaid
trubluah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 trubluah
Member since 2002 • 3678 Posts

Apple does put out ad's that push to the border line of inaccurate, false and low taste. A good example is that apple totes its computers to be completely virus safe and no need of virus protection...yet in their official apple blog last year, they secretly suggested their customers to install anti-virus apps. Once this was discovered, Apple pulled the blog entry out. There you have it, I really wish Apple would change their business strategies and I would actually take them seriously. They have nice laptops and all, but rediculously over priced. If they cut costs (dramatically) by giving more bang for the dollar, then they would definitely have a much larger user base... but for now, it is as it is.

I kinda see Apple = Sony... They both are very controlling and proprietary with business strategies that are totally terrible. They both push out products without listening to consumers and can be a bit over priced... (Don't give me crap about sony's ps3's and junk, I know what I'm talking about, I own a few sony products).

Avatar image for DeeJayInphinity
DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 DeeJayInphinity
Member since 2004 • 13415 Posts
[QUOTE="trubluah"]Apple does put out ad's that push to the border line of inaccurate, false and low taste. A good example is that apple totes its computers to be completely virus safe and no need of virus protection...yet in their official apple blog last year, they secretly suggested their customers to install anti-virus apps. Once this was discovered, Apple pulled the blog entry out. There you have it, I really wish Apple would change their business strategies and I would actually take them seriously. They have nice laptops and all, but rediculously over priced. If they cut costs (dramatically) by giving more bang for the dollar, then they would definitely have a much larger user base... but for now, it is as it is.

They did that last year? They just announced that this year as well, adding that it would further help keep malware producers off the platform.
Hey_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Hey_Jay
Member since 2004 • 7221 Posts
Well we are, aren't we?
MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 MrLions
Member since 2007 • 9833 Posts
:lol: Thats funny.
hokies1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hokies1313
Member since 2005 • 13919 Posts
Heh, I've never been fond of the way Apple does business, it doesn't surprise me that they're doing this.
Avatar image for NecroKvltMuffin
NecroKvltMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 NecroKvltMuffin
Member since 2007 • 9334 Posts
I am.
trubluah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 trubluah
Member since 2002 • 3678 Posts
[QUOTE="DeeJayInphinity"][QUOTE="trubluah"]Apple does put out ad's that push to the border line of inaccurate, false and low taste. A good example is that apple totes its computers to be completely virus safe and no need of virus protection...yet in their official apple blog last year, they secretly suggested their customers to install anti-virus apps. Once this was discovered, Apple pulled the blog entry out. There you have it, I really wish Apple would change their business strategies and I would actually take them seriously. They have nice laptops and all, but rediculously over priced. If they cut costs (dramatically) by giving more bang for the dollar, then they would definitely have a much larger user base... but for now, it is as it is.

They did that last year? They just announced that this year as well, adding that it would further help keep malware producers off the platform.

Ya, here's some linkage: http://www.tuaw.com/2008/12/03/apple-removes-antivirus-related-kb-page/http://news.yahoo.com/s/nf/20081202/bs_nf/63348