judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7267 Posts

I almost gave up on the show during the Ghost Rider story-line in season 4, but then the LMU/Framework arc were great. And Season 5 has been amazing so far.

Anyone else still watching? Or if not, when did you stop?

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

It's still a "current" show for the wife and I but there's so much to watch and we only get one or maybe two hours of TV watching per evening on evenings when I'm home, so we haven't gotten around to most of the new season yet. So far we've only seen the first two. The wife isn't a huge fan of the distopia storylines and jumping from the Framework right into the new season's setting hasn't exactly thrilled her.

-Byshop

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

Pretty cool show, didn't know it was still on. The one i would be seriously shocked if still on was that Blackmail, or 24, lol ..

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

I've really been wanting to watch it, and iirc I did see the first episode or two, but it was really slow. Does it pick up? I heard the first half is slow.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Yeah, but work has kept me from keeping up with the current season (I absolutely detest ABC's policy of streaming episodes not going up until after the next episode airs). I just did a Netflix binge of all the seasons and come to the conclusion that I really like all of them and I like the show a lot better than I realized. I didn't even dislike the whole Ghost Rider arc. Yeah, they only showed him flame on occasionally, but it was cool seeing him on the show regardless. Oh, and the LMD/Framework arc is probably the best storyline in the show's history.

@mrbojangles25 said:

I've really been wanting to watch it, and iirc I did see the first episode or two, but it was really slow. Does it pick up? I heard the first half is slow.

They had to put off most of the first season's story to make it sync up with the release of Winter Soldier, after that it really picks up. People are a little divided over the rest of the season, mostly due to not liking Deathlok a whole lot, but season 2 is really excellent.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#6 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

I haven't watched Season four yet because I've been waiting to buy it on Blu-Ray and last time I checked (been a while), it still wasn't available.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#7 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10589 Posts

Yup. Good show.

@mrbojangles25 said:

Yes on both. In hindsight, it now seems the first half of the first season was just filler so they can spring the big twist when Winter Soldier comes out, which admittedly did it no favours. But after that, the show has been very consistently solid.