Anyone looking forward to House of the Dragon this August 2022?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 55898 Posts

Official trailer: (Game of Thrones prequel)

I think the trailer is fine if you ask me, but I'm really not sold on the entire premise of the show. House Targaryen had a lousily end but then again, its been a long time I got any interest anything with Game of Throne's content and can't say I'm hype, but I will watch it. Glad this is coming to HBO and not just HBO Max alone.

Is the GoT hype still alive or is it dead due to S8? I should mention this prequel isn't directed by the same team who work on GoT S8, so there's a glimmer of hope this won't disappoint.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16873 Posts

@davillain: After that final season dropped, it was just quiet for this show. And I haven't seen too many people who are hyped for this show just yet. They'll be the inevitable promotional push as it nears it premiere date, so maybe fans will be pumped by then?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14788 Posts

No. Final season of GoT was so bad I'll never rewatch the earlier ones or this new shit.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11124 Posts

Trailer left me indifferent. Not remotely hyped for this show. That said, I'll probably watch it for old time's sake.

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 GNS
Member since 2015 • 917 Posts

Nope, because I only watched GoT till the middle of Season One and then switched to Vikings.