Anyone know Visual Basic 2005?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iGaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 iGaze
Member since 2006 • 788 Posts
becuase I have a question... I will post the question after someone responds... 
Caffeine_Trip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Caffeine_Trip
Member since 2006 • 3390 Posts
I attempted to learn it once, but I have the attention span of a 4 year old with learning new things.
kyleali11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kyleali11
Member since 2006 • 11820 Posts
yes, im in a programing class and all we do is use visual basic, but im a noob, but ill try my best
iGaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 iGaze
yes, im in a programing class and all we do is use visual basic, but im a noob, but ill try my bestkyleali11
I want to know how to do the keydown event... I am used to using 6.0... but I recently bought 2005... the keydown event is different... can you give me an example of the keydown event, and use the letter A and ENTER... thanks a lot...
iGaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 iGaze
bump
kyleali11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kyleali11
[QUOTE="kyleali11"]yes, im in a programing class and all we do is use visual basic, but im a noob, but ill try my bestiGaze
I want to know how to do the keydown event... I am used to using 6.0... but I recently bought 2005... the keydown event is different... can you give me an example of the keydown event, and use the letter A and ENTER... thanks a lot...

im so sorry, but i haven't done key down events as yet, i have only been in the class for 1 week, but is there anything else you need to know?
iGaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 iGaze
[QUOTE="iGaze"][QUOTE="kyleali11"]yes, im in a programing class and all we do is use visual basic, but im a noob, but ill try my bestkyleali11

im so sorry, but i haven't done key down events as yet, i have only been in the class for 1 week, but is there anything else you need to know?

\ nah, thanks anyway... I took a visual basic class too... I finished it.... I had Mrs. Yohe... I am pretty good at the 6.0 version... but this new 2005 has me tied down...
kyleali11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kyleali11

[QUOTE="kyleali11"][QUOTE="iGaze"][QUOTE="kyleali11"]yes, im in a programing class and all we do is use visual basic, but im a noob, but ill try my bestiGaze

\ nah, thanks anyway... I took a visual basic class too... I finished it.... I had Mrs. Yohe... I am pretty good at the 6.0 version... but this new 2005 has me tied down...

im using the 2000 version