Anyone here have any spoiled siblings or family?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

It would take me several paragraphs to describe my brother to you people.

Anyone here have any stories to share?

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts

My brother is worse than yours. No matter what you say. Worse than anyone elses also.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

My brother is worse than yours. No matter what you say. Worse than anyone elses also.

gotdangit

If he's worse then mineI don't want to know what kind of hell you're in.

So tell me about him.

GhosT219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GhosT219
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
My lil brother gets anything he wants...
D9-THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 D9-THC
Member since 2007 • 3081 Posts

I'm the youngest so I'm without a doubt the most spoiled...But that doesn't mean I'm "spoiled."

An ex of mine's brother never did laundry, made himself food, or really did ANYTHING for himself before he went to college. It would drive me crazy but I couldn't say anything.

It was like "God mom you're such an idiot, you made my lunch with crunchy peanut butter instead of smooth. Give me $50 so I can go buy some CDs." And he got his money... His mom would even do his homework so he wouldn't fail some classes.

There is a difference between loving somebody and helping somebody...

camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts

It would take a few paragraphs to fully describe how stubborn my older brother is.

Alright, first of all he's a couple years older than be, him being in his first year of college. His whole like I'm not sure if he genuinly gave me anything, helped me, or admited thanks for anything I've given him in his life. He's apathetic, careless, listens to this disgusting music with his headphones that wrap around his ears all the time, and he's really just an unapproachable guy who's so negative about everything...Also being about 3 inches shorter than me.

Let's start with a few of the things he has done to me or just the way he is in situations. Whenever we go out to restaurants as a family for nice dinners, my brother always mumbled or blurts out what he wants to order, and if it's a woman, he's always all nervous and tense and gets in a little panic attack when he's in social situations of that sort. Sometimes he just doesn't even go with us because he's rather sit at the computer (not to say he's like me but), also because he has next to no social skills...Anyway if I let him borrow something of mine, he'll always be reluctant to give me somethign in return, and if that it doesn't compensate for what I give him Years ago he used to go off to friends houses with my videogame consoles after asking me and all he'll give in in return is borrowing a game of his. He just has this negative attitude towards me because I'm his brother. If he's in the same room as he, hell purposely cause something annoying to do anything he can to get me out. Always moaning "Okay there's a computer and tv upstairs, why don't you go there?" "If you don't want me annoying you why don't you leave?". He's all too predictable. He seems to despise art and open minded thinking or anything. Like if my father plays the piano he'll nag about it or if I play the trumpet he'll say I suck, etc.

Endless list. I'm not sure if he'll reconsile with me anytime soon because that's just the way he is.

iArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 iArab
Member since 2007 • 240 Posts
I am the spoiled one in the family.
thisguy51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thisguy51
Member since 2006 • 5319 Posts
I'm pretty much the spoiled one even though I'm the oldest.
VinnoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 VinnoT
Member since 2003 • 4649 Posts
Im "more" spoiled than my sister although I wouldnt class myself as spoiled.
My neices are spoiled lol. But theyre only young so I suppose its ok.
StealthedRogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 StealthedRogue
Member since 2006 • 1341 Posts

Im a very humble and not a needy person so I generally buy my own stuff. This generally equals out to my sister getting whatever she wants because she is the only one who ever asks for anything. I guess that makes her the spoiled one.