Anyone going back on playing old games lately?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by zpluffy (275 posts) -

Several years ago, I always enjoy games that has the best graphics, techs, gore, etc... now I feel like I'm getting bored playing them. I got both 360 and ps3. I got a beastly PC. I got the best games for these systems but lately my attention span of playing them decreases. So I decided bringing out my gamecube after like 7 years or something... and men my gaming interest went up again. I started playing this low res twilight princess game and was hook more than these so called new games out there. I also started playing megaman x collection, FF Caravan, etc... and I feel revive as a gamer once again. Sure it's low res, but I feel like the game play has more quality and more pure. .. idk

#3 Edited by elkoldo (1800 posts) -

I still replay Resident Evil 1,2,3,4.They'll never get old.

Tell you what.You should retry Resident Evil 4 on Game Cube.It blew the brain out of my mind back in 2005.

#4 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

I think this belongs on the Games Discussion page.

#5 Edited by indzman (27735 posts) -

@elkoldo said:

Tell you what.You should retry Resident Evil 4 on Game Cube.It blew the brain out of my mind back in 2005.

He should try RE 4 Ultimate HD Edition on 360, PS 3 or PC. GC version sucks trust me as it go no plaga weapon , Infinite ammo Machine gun , bonus ADA missions or Specail costumes :P

On Topic :

I'm currently replaying NO ONE LIVES FOR EVER and IGI 2

And to TC,

Wrong board inbeforelock :)

#6 Posted by ArmoredCore55 (24120 posts) -

Been playing some older Pokemon games.

#7 Edited by elkoldo (1800 posts) -
@indzman said:

@elkoldo said:

He should try RE 4 Ultimate HD Edition on 360, PS 3 or PC. GC version sucks trust me as it go no plaga weapon , Infinite ammo Machine gun , bonus ADA missions or Specail costumes :P

On Topic :

I'm currently replaying NO ONE LIVES FOR EVER and IGI 2

And to TC,

Wrong board inbeforelock :)

Well yeah but since he's on Gamecube at the moment I thought he'd better try that.Anyway is the PSN/Xbox Live HD edition the same as the PC edition ? They have too much size difference(less than 4 gig on consoles, 25 gig on PC ! ) and what's the plaga weapon ? Must have missed that one !

#8 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

Yes I been playing Driver, Crash, Croc and many many PS1 games as well as PS2 on my good CRT. I may not PS4 due to this new retro addiction. Not to mention NES, 64, SNES, etc

#9 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10701 posts) -

i don't think any game will reach the awesomeness level of Fallout 2 ever again. so yeah,i do. games i tend to play these days are Comix Zone, MK3 and Blade Runner. all of which are too old some users here may not even remember them getting released.

#10 Edited by super600 (32423 posts) -

Don't create gaming related threads in OT. This type of thread most likely belongs in the Gaming Discussion board.