Anybody here ever BMX bike?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2620 posts) -

I used to BMX ride when I was a kid, last time I rode was well over 10 years ago so I visited my grandmas and found my old school GT performer bike in the garage. After dinner I went out for a stroll around the neighborhood.

Brought back a lot of childhood memories, it was weird riding something other than a car for the last decade. Still remembered how to do some old tricks. I have to say it was one of the most therapeutic things Ive done in year.

Just wondering of anyone has any similar stories.

#2 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8655 posts) -

Yea I used to. Been like 15 years or more lol. I had some dynos, gt, Hoffman haro. We used to split between bmx and roller blading lol. We converted the town tennis court into our own skate park. Put ramps rails quarter pipe in it ourselves. The town was fine with it even patched cracks in it for us.

#3 Edited by Murderstyle75 (4412 posts) -

I used to ride Dyno and Mongoose back when they were really good bikes. I can't believe Moongoose became a cheap Walmart bike. Got a 1981 Supergoose which I'm in the middle of restoring for my son.

#4 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2620 posts) -

@Murderstyle75 said:

I used to ride Dyno and Mongoose back when they were really good bikes. I can't believe Moongoose became a cheap Walmart bike. Got a 1981 Supergoose which I'm in the middle of restoring for my son.

oh thats cool, I have a early 90s gt performer, i hear these old skool bikes go for a lot of money now

#5 Edited by AutoPilotOn (8655 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames: I had same bike. Everything was chrome too.

#6 Posted by Boddicker (4332 posts) -

I had one in the late 80's.

It was blue and that's literally all I remember about it.

#7 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

Nope.