Any users on OT you would love to have beer with ?

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Ummm i'll hang out with 'anyone' willing to have beer with me .No preferences , all are my freinds lol.

Any particular users from OT you would love to hang out and have beers with ? or absolutely no one ? :)

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

No, I don't know anyone here.

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts

Lenny and Sally :3

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 indzman

@KiIIyou said:

Who ? =P

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

I see you pussed out from your own topic indz

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts

I don't, can't, drink ,most of us Persians can't :( , but I'd really love to know you (indzman) ,korvus ,mjorch,kevlar ,johnd the Spartan,vaguely tagged and battlespectre in person ,among of course many others.

And among all ,mjorch lives closest to me, as his city is just a few tens of kilometers away from Tehran, but we haven't got the shot yet.I'm more probable to see him than other dudes.

Edit : Oh I remember now ,vaguely tagged lives here too ,I think he even went to the same university as me !

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

thegerg and vfibsux. Just to see if they act like their Gamespot persona's in real life.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#8 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

indzman. Seems like a cool fellow.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GazaAli
@Aljosa23: That would be a truly mind blowing experience.
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts

@indzman said:

@KiIIyou said:

Who ? =P

Just some local blockheads that may or may not exist ;3

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 indzman

@GazaAli said:

I see you pussed out from your own topic indz

I said everyone , including you too if you willing =P

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@ Korvus, GazaAli, BSC14, gerg, AmazonTreeBoa, and MDK12345 (and then I would order some nachos and purposely chew with mouth open to piss him off..LOL)

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

I don't hang out with people

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

GazaAli perhaps.

I never see Pirate700 around anymore, but he always seemed like a cool dude. We could grill up some steaks and sip whiskey while shooting the shit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@GazaAli said:

I'd take you out too, man. ;)

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

It's not legal for me to drink beer anymore so..... anyone up for a soda? :P

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

Pirate700

Airshocker

Jasean

Ali

Tom

Jand

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GazaAli

@Aljosa23 said:

@GazaAli said:

I'd take you out too, man. ;)

Oh you :3

Although being lumped with thegerg and vfibsux sounds quite alarming for me rofl

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GazaAli

@dave123321: @Serraph105: @jasean79: As you may probably already know I'm a teetotal kind of guy so if you're fine with buying me a nonalcoholic beer I'm totally down for it :3

I do love beer, bar the alcohol part mind you.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jasean79

@dave123321: Interesting choices...but why me?

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@korvus :)

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GazaAli

@dave123321 said:

Pirate700

Airshocker

Jasean

Ali

Tom

Jand

I'd have a beer with airshocker for the **** of it.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GazaAli

@deeliman said:

It's not legal for me to drink beer anymore so..... anyone up for a soda? :P

That's strange. Is it possible for you to say why? I hope I'm not being presumptuous or anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#24 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@GazaAli said:

That's strange. Is it possible for you to say why? I hope I'm not being presumptuous or anything.

The age of legal drinking changed in the Netherlands, so he's now not of legal age for drinking and he was before =)

And aww, 3 people who would like to meet me. I wouldn't mind going out for a few drinks with you guys either, and maybe a few more =D

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Probably no one here. I imagine the majority of people on here being too sheltered for my style. Either sheltered kids/teenagers raised by sheltered parents or just generally sheltered older people. In other words: I'm too ghetto for you brothas.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

Hmm...probably MrGeezer, or that fellow with (Enzo) Matrix in his avatar. I forgot his name.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GazaAli

@korvus said:

@GazaAli said:

The age of legal drinking changed in the Netherlands, so he's now not of legal age for drinking and he was before =)

Oh really? Well I did not expect that, not from the Netherlands. I would expect the opposite actually, what with all the excessive liberties and all.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jasean79

@KHAndAnime said:

Probably no one here. I imagine the majority of people on here being too sheltered for my style. Either sheltered kids/teenagers raised by sheltered parents or just generally sheltered older people. In other words: I'm too ghetto for you brothas.

Don't be like that. We'll make sure that the bar serves 40's of "Old E" for you. :P

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts

LJS, Killyou, thegerg (because you just KNOW he's completely different in real life), MrGeezer, Pirate700, Allicrombie, and a bunch of people I know I'm forgetting right now.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 KHAndAnime

@jasean79 said:

@KHAndAnime said:

Don't be like that. We'll make sure that the bar serves 40's of "Old E" for you. :P

Bars are expensive and usually have an atmosphere that leaves me thinking "get me the **** outta here". For the price of one drink at a bar, you could get a six-pack at the store and enjoy them at any location you please - I like to pick places free of skankoids, hipsters, bros, football fans, and generally trashy people.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 jasean79

@KHAndAnime said:

@jasean79 said:

@KHAndAnime said:

Bars are expensive and usually have an atmosphere that leaves me thinking "get me the **** outta here". For the price of one drink at a bar, you could get a six-pack at the store and enjoy them at any location you please - I like to pick places free of skankoids, hipsters, bros, football fans, and generally trashy people.

Oh I agree for the most part, but I don't know man, there's just "something" about a bar that you can't replicate at home. I kind of like the atmosphere...that is, if the place is right. Certainly, not all bars give off this vibe. But to me, at least, drinks always taste better at a bar than at home.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Pirate, killyou, allicrombie, foxhound, mindstorm, korvus, lostrib.....probably some more

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e

@GazaAli said:

Oh really? Well I did not expect that, not from the Netherlands. I would expect the opposite actually, what with all the excessive liberties and all.

You'd think that, right? But I find that here the rule is that you can do whatever the hell you want if you fill 2 pre-requisites: 1) You are old enough to fully understand the consequences of your actions and 2) You're not harming anyone with your actions. They actually take stuff like driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol really seriously...the highways are always full of messages about that on the LED signs.

Anyway, on topic (and I probably shouldn't do this because I'm going to forget a bunch of people), but even thought it's not on my bucket list to meet anyone here, I wouldn't mind meeting/spending an afternoon with: @Acillatem1993, @Sefrix, @Allicrombie, @Garfield360UK, @Randolph, @klunt_bumskrint, @horgen, @jasean79, @elkoldo, @GazaAli, @always_explicit, @thegerg, @deeliman, @indzman, @johnd13 and I'm sure there were other people who were quite interesting and/or nice/helpful towards me and I'm forgetting atm...

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

No, but only because I hate beer.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By KHAndAnime

@jasean79 said:

Oh I agree for the most part, but I don't know man, there's just "something" about a bar that you can't replicate at home. I kind of like the atmosphere...that is, if the place is right. Certainly, not all bars give off this vibe. But to me, at least, drinks always taste better at a bar than at home.

I'm sure that's how most people feel about bars. Perhaps I just haven't found a right place. All bars I've visited are totally dingy and full of random loud, annoying drunk people. I notice more often than not that people who frequent bars like to drink *a lot* of alcohol, often. I'm not much of an alcohol fiend, I like to enjoy a drink or two and I'm done. When I observe others, they have a few drinks and then turn into a completely different person. I'm sure the "bar scene" is different from city to city, but in Seattle, it's evidently the place where people who have nothing better to do go and gossip, sit around, and blow their money on overpriced alcohol. There's just never any time where I feel desperate or bored enough to go to a bar, there are a million other activities I'd chose to do (while drinking) instead.

Unless of course the bar is at an event or music show, in which case it's completely different and you'll likely find me at the bar. For some people, it's as if drinking isn't rewarding enough on it's own, but they have to sit at a bar and make some night of it. Maybe they're just bored and lonely? I don't know.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@SaintLeonidas said:

That's the easy way out...I'll buy you something other than a beer. Now, the names... ;)

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GazaAli

@korvus said:

@GazaAli said:

You'd think that, right? But I find that here the rule is that you can do whatever the hell you want if you fill 2 pre-requisites: 1) You are old enough to fgully understand the consequences of your actions and 2) You're not harming anyone with your actions. They actually take stuff like driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol really seriously...the highways are always full of messages about that on the LED signs.

Anyway, on topic (and I probably shouldn't do this because I'm going to forget a bunch of people)

Well yea that goes without saying. I mean no society in its right mind would grant liberties without being under the impression that its making sure that its members are fulfilling those two criteria. The meaning of those criteria however is a different story and its up for interpretations I guess. What's the new legal drinking age anyway?

And yea I refrain from doing that because it is inevitable that I'd forget someone. So I'm going to go ahead and only mention @themajormayor since he doesn't get much love in OT :P

I would love to meet some folks in OT in real life but I can't help but feel that it would be weird. If I were to emigrate to the Netherlands, how weird do you think would it be for the two of us to meet and have a cup of coffee or grab a bite together? I don't know I just can't shake off the feeling that it would be strange lol

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 GazaAli

@jasean79 said:

@KHAndAnime said:

@jasean79 said:

@KHAndAnime said:

I don't drink myself but if I drank I'm sure I wouldn't do much drinking at bars. Quite the contrary I'd do most of my drinking at home, alone, late at night. I'd frequent bars rather occasionally and probably to have a drink with someone as a social activity and seeing how I'm not big on social activities that would be a very sporadic and infrequent happening.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e

@GazaAli said:

What's the new legal drinking age anyway?

I would love to meet some folks in OT in real life but I can't help but feel that it would be weird. If I were to emigrate to the Netherlands, how weird do you think would it be for the two of us to meet and have a cup of coffee or grab a bite together? I don't know I just can't shake off the feeling that it would be strange lol

I'm not exactly sure (I don't even drink alcohol =P) but I believe it went up from 16 to 18; I think 16 was way too low. I think the same happened with smoking age.

And no, I don't think it'd be weird, unless you showed up at my door saying "I tracked you down and found out where you live...want to go for a drink?" XD

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

@korvus said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

That's the easy way out...I'll buy you something other than a beer. Now, the names... ;)

They're all gone.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deeliman

@GazaAli The legal drinking age has been changed from 16 to 18. And about expecting the opposite, I don't think it's a good idea to lower the legal drinking age any lower than 16 :P

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 GazaAli

@deeliman said:

@GazaAli The legal drinking age has been changed from 16 to 18. And about expecting the opposite, I don't think it's a good idea to lower the legal drinking age any lower than 16 :P

@korvus said:

@GazaAli said:

What's the new legal drinking age anyway?

I'm not exactly sure (I don't even drink alcohol =P) but I believe it went up from 16 to 18; I think 16 was way too low. I think the same happened with smoking age.

Wow 16, damn. It did not cross my mind that it was this low before the amendment to the law.

And on a somehow different note, you're that young deeliman? shit lol

@korvus said:

And no, I don't think it'd be weird, unless you showed up at my door saying "I tracked you down and found out where you live...want to go for a drink?" XD

That would be some weird ass shit I concur XD

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deeliman

@GazaAli Yep lol. How old did you think I am?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GazaAli

@deeliman said:

@GazaAli Yep lol. How old did you think I am?

I was made aware of the fact that you're a young chap, but not that young. I think I may have had the impression that you were 19? Something like this. Certainly not 17 though lol

But I say this is unfair, they should have included a provision exempting 17 years olds from this new amendment to the drinking age. I mean they got you hooked up on alcohol for an entire year and now they're telling you that you can have no more for a year. I expect the crime rate in the Netherlands to skyrocket in the few upcoming months lol. If I were you I'd go mad and take to the street;not in a pacifist way, but rather in a Marokaanse kind of way *wink wink nudge nudge*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@GazaAli: What kind of delinquents do you think Dutch teenagers are? =P Sure, they weren't happy but they didn't turn to crime because of it either XD

Also, immigrants already get enough discrimination around here, don't fuel it, please XD

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deeliman

@GazaAli Not necessary, everyone knows a guy who can get them alcohol. Literally nobody cared about it since they would just let someone who's 18+ buy it for them. So it's pretty much the same thing that was already happening with drugs. Street dealers here couldn't care less how old you are, they will sell it to you.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GazaAli

@korvus said:

@GazaAli: What kind of delinquents do you think Dutch teenagers are? =P Sure, they weren't happy but they didn't turn to crime because of it either XD

Also, immigrants already get enough discrimination around here, don't fuel it, please XD

I know I know, I'm just teasing deeliman :3

If you get to know me you'll find that I'm quite the tolerant guy :3

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deeliman

@GazaAli Oh you ^^