Not sure if anyone in OT actually likes Don Bluth movies, I personally do but not exactly all of them, some are a hit or a miss but still, What's the best & worst from Don Bluth OT? Me:
- Anastasia (Totally one if at all Don's best animation film he's done in his career)
- The Secret of NIMH (A darker film in his early days and my childhood favorite)
- An American Tail (To be honest, I like the sequel alot more then the first one)
- Titan A.E (Solid movie, though I didn't like some of the character designs and questionable soundtrack choices. Graphics still hold up to this day though which is surprising! Those ice crystal in the Astoriod field was truly amazing)
- The Land Before Time (Great movie, can be slow at times though and I find the sequels without Don to be more charming)
- All Dogs Go To Heaven (Totally much darker then NIMH, I loved this movie as a kid, watched it countless times and Charley was a jerk in this movie but that was the best parts of the movie in general)
- A Troll in Central Park (I think this is obviously the worst. This movie was atrocious, I don't think Bluth was even trying when he made this movie. Terrible songs, stupid characters and an incredibly stupid story.
- Rock-A-Doodle (I liked it a little more than A Trol in Central Park, but that's really not saying much. All the characters are annoying but the main character takes the cake for having the most irritating voice ever)
- The Pebble and the Penguin (I don't find it horrible, just average but nothing stands out)
- Thumbelina (I find Thumbelina really pretty as a kid, but the movie itself in terms of story wasn't the best)
I won't denied Don was losing his fine touch throughout the years, he just couldn't compete with Disney back then, Anastasia just happens to be his "one-hit-wonder"