Anonymous declares war on Scientology

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chinbobbabobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Chinbobbabobot
Member since 2005 • 1713 Posts

Dunno if this has been posted yet but whatever.

Everyone knows that Scientology is a money grubbing cult that was thought up by L Ron Hubbard because "that's where the money is". They've engaged in many illegal and destructive practices, including harrasing/murdering former members of Scientology (e.g. Lisa McPherson, if I remember correctly) and inflitrating the US Government (Operation Snow White, Operation Mayhem) and now enjoys the support of major celebrities, which is probably just the first step to indoctrinating and converting the people who worship Hollywood celebrities.

Anonymous comes from a website devoted to weeaboos, various sexual deviants and are characterized by spastics with an attention span of zero.

So what happens when these two go to war with each other?

Two days ago Anonymous launched a DDoS attack on various Scientology websites and released several manifestos on Youtube. As of roughly an hour ago they launched their second offensive on multiple Scientology sites around the net and this Saturday a Scientology institution in London will be raided.

Personally I think this is hilarious, as we've got some spastic ADHD addled freaks taking on one of the most powerful cults in existence. The great thing is, Scientology will find it incredibly hard to sure these guys into poverty because they don't have enough skill in tracking these people.

As one guy put it, it's like dumping a bunch of fire ants on top of another bunch of fire ants and watching the mutilating commence.

So if you want to check out the ensuing war, go to Youtube, wikipedia, digg and reddit and check out what's going on over in those places.

Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts
I think that this guy is gonna fall hard.
Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
Older than internets.
AnubisCraig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 AnubisCraig
Member since 2004 • 8627 Posts
May I direct you to here: http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26171151. There's currently a larger thread about this. Keep up the good work though, spread it around all the forums you're on.