This topic is locked from further discussion.

syntax__666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 syntax__666
Member since 2004 • 281 Posts
I'm trying to figure out the complete pathway of blood from the mother's lung to the baby's kidney and back to the mothers lungs. I'm having trouble finding info on how blood gets from the aorta to the placenta. If there are any doctors in the house can you help me fill in the question mark parts. Lung to lung. Through fetal kidney. Pulmonary capillaries Pulmonary venules Pulmonary veins Left atrium Bicuspid (mitrol) valve Left ventricle Aortic semi lunar valve Ascending aorta Aortic arch Descending aorta common iliac artery internal iliac artery uterine artery Placenta Umbilical veins Ductus venosus Inferior vena cava Right atrium Here it has two options we will go through the Foramen ovale Left atrium Bicuspid vale Left ventricle Aortic semi lunar valve Ascending aorta Aortic arch Descending aorta Renal arteries Renal arterioles Renal capillaries Renal venules Renal vein Inferior vena cava Right atrium This time we will take the other way through the heart Tricuspid valve Right ventricle Pulmonary semi lunar valve Pulmonary artery Ductus arteriosus Aortic arch Descending aorta Common iliac artery Internal iliac artery Umbilical artery Placenta uterian vein internal iliac vein common iliac vein Inferior vena cava Right atrium Tricuspid valve Right ventricle Pulmonary semi lunar valve Pulmonary artery Pulmonary arterioles Pulmonary capillaries Lung
FragStains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FragStains
Member since 2003 • 20668 Posts
That sounds about right.
g-unit248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 g-unit248
Member since 2005 • 7197 Posts
i hope you are trying not to impress us with this useless knowledge, but id say check Greys Anatomy book or google it
inyourface_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 inyourface_12
Member since 2006 • 14757 Posts
dude this is an english forum.  me no speaky smart person;)
syntax__666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 syntax__666
i hope you are trying not to impress us with this useless knowledge, but id say check Greys Anatomy book or google itg-unit248
Not trying to impress at all only trying to study, but I think I'm missing some stuff and can't find it anywhere.
tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 tomxizor
Member since 2004 • 11767 Posts
My mom's an ex-orthopedic technician, but I unfortunately didn't inherit the trait for knowing anatomy.
gs_gear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gs_gear
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
I don't think that's possible, I could be wrong though.:|
Anyway, doctors? Here? :P
syntax__666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 syntax__666
I think I figured it out google eventually got me the answer. If anyone can confirm it would be nice though. Thanks.
Avatar image for sawthehorns8191
sawthehorns8191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 sawthehorns8191
Member since 2006 • 204 Posts
you get it through the capillaries located in the left vesicle of the aeorta.from there its through the magdrophylibiacididis wich is actually a bacteria cell located under your left lung.from there it goes through the quantum tube straight to the babys kidneys.it goes through the pyfon hoid wich is in the vertebrate wich diintegrates over the 9 months of development.im a brain surgeon 2 mil a year
ncderek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 ncderek
Member since 2004 • 5513 Posts
i know all about hte human heart, ive taken many anatomy/biology classes/labs and disected hearts, and that looks about right but my memory may not be exact like your grade would want it. tho ive never taken it that far, to the baby. good luck tho. man i love anatomy, always hte most interesting and fun classes right there
oscar530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 oscar530
Member since 2005 • 4430 Posts
hey i studied most of that last semester when i had science but too bad i forgot all of it already
RAZZY_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RAZZY_B
Member since 2005 • 1709 Posts

dude, google, yahoo answers, uni professor,doctor, theres tons of options yet people come on a game forum to ask this

:roll:

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
I came in here expecting a stupid "where is my penis question. Surprisingly, it was not SPAM.

Sorry, but I could not help you... the only blood vessels I know of are the ones in my neck.
u-fig_555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 u-fig_555
Member since 2005 • 274 Posts
I would like to help you at the moment, but I have to head to work soon. But I will look it over when I get back later tonight if that is on any help. I have enough texts to be able to confirm it,
syntax__666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 syntax__666

dude, google, yahoo answers, uni professor,doctor, theres tons of options yet people come on a game forum to ask this

RAZZY_B
Gamers are suprisingly smart we have to solve puzzles and make split second desicions all the time. Plus I was already here.
syntax__666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 syntax__666
you get it through the capillaries located in the left vesicle of the aeorta.from there its through the magdrophylibiacididis wich is actually a bacteria cell located under your left lung.from there it goes through the quantum tube straight to the babys kidneys.it goes through the pyfon hoid wich is in the vertebrate wich diintegrates over the 9 months of development.im a brain surgeon 2 mil a yearsawthehorns8191
You may want to have you quantum tube looked at I don't think its working.
gs_gear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 gs_gear
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
[QUOTE="RAZZY_B"]

syntax__666
Gamers are suprisingly smart we have to solve puzzles and make split second desicions all the time. Plus I was already here.

Yeah but that doesn't make us anatomy experts.:P