Americans can fly to europe right?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

abrahamr90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 abrahamr90
Member since 2004 • 220 Posts
Americans need visa to fly to france ?
Mumbles527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Mumbles527
Member since 2004 • 7706 Posts
Just a passport and you're good to go.
easteast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#3 easteast
Member since 2004 • 6407 Posts
Don't forget French money. Without that, you'll be denied access to the French McDonalds'.
Bolvar_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Bolvar_11
Member since 2007 • 53 Posts
hey im your guy... i just a month of my summer in 11 countries in Europe... to move from country to country...all u need is your passport and your SSN... thats it... (oh yeah.. and a lot of money...lol)
Mumbles527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mumbles527
Member since 2004 • 7706 Posts
Don't forget French money. Without that, you'll be denied access to the French McDonalds'. easteast
You can get that once you get to France, though!
Aznsilvrboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Aznsilvrboy
Member since 2002 • 11495 Posts
I think the American passport holders can visit France for 90 days without Visa.
Aznsilvrboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Aznsilvrboy

Don't forget French money. Without that, you'll be denied access to the French McDonalds'. easteast

France uses Euros :|

abrahamr90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 abrahamr90
Is the same case for Russia? or you need visa for that , and if so , can i get a visa in france?
the_leet_kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the_leet_kid
Member since 2005 • 9951 Posts

[QUOTE="easteast"]Don't forget French money. Without that, you'll be denied access to the French McDonalds'. Aznsilvrboy

Well the Americans don't. :|

MarineXXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MarineXXII
Member since 2007 • 1583 Posts

Americans need visa to fly to france ?abrahamr90

WHOA, where did u get that sig, hopefully not from my avatar u tricky person :evil:

but yes u can travel to Europe no problem, unless u r on the Federal "no fly list"

dreamdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dreamdude
Member since 2006 • 4627 Posts

According to mapquest you actually have to swimto Europe.

Atleast that what it said the last time I checked.

abrahamr90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 abrahamr90

[QUOTE="abrahamr90"]Americans need visa to fly to france ?MarineXXII

WHOA, where did u get that sig, hopefully not from my avatar u tricky person :evil:

but yes u can travel to Europe no problem, unless u r on the Federal "no fly list"

I'VE BEST CHARACTERS

MarineXXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MarineXXII
Member since 2007 • 1583 Posts
[QUOTE="MarineXXII"]

[QUOTE="abrahamr90"]Americans need visa to fly to france ?abrahamr90

I'VE BEST CHARACTERS

lol

Aznsilvrboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Aznsilvrboy
[QUOTE="Aznsilvrboy"]

[QUOTE="easteast"]Don't forget French money. Without that, you'll be denied access to the French McDonalds'. the_leet_kid

Thats not the point. The point was that he called them "French money" when Euros aren't exclusive to France :|

the_leet_kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 the_leet_kid
[QUOTE="the_leet_kid"][QUOTE="Aznsilvrboy"]

[QUOTE="easteast"]Don't forget French money. Without that, you'll be denied access to the French McDonalds'. Aznsilvrboy

Thats not the point. The point was that he called them "French money" when Euros aren't exclusive to France :|

They're not exclusive to France, but it is the official currency of France, and if you ask me, French money describes damn well the official currency of France, for all intensive purposes.

-Karmum-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Karmum-
Member since 2007 • 3775 Posts
I cannot see a reason why you couldn't. Aside from getting a passport.
Aznsilvrboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Aznsilvrboy
[QUOTE="Aznsilvrboy"][QUOTE="the_leet_kid"][QUOTE="Aznsilvrboy"]

[QUOTE="easteast"]Don't forget French money. Without that, you'll be denied access to the French McDonalds'. the_leet_kid

They're not exclusive to France, but it is the official currency of France, and if you ask me, French money describes damn well the official currency of France, for all intensive purposes.

It was redundant for him to suggest to OP that he should acquire "French money" when he goes to France as that is a given. As it would only be logical to obtain Pound Sterling when one visits the United Kingdom. This is basically what he's saying and tell me if it sounds silly or not:

"Don't forget to get some official currency of France. Without that, you'll de denied access to the French McDonalds."

Now swap "official currency of France" with Euros and tell me which term is more suitable. He isn't at fault English-wise, but made a logical error, that's all.

the_leet_kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 the_leet_kid
[QUOTE="the_leet_kid"][QUOTE="Aznsilvrboy"][QUOTE="the_leet_kid"][QUOTE="Aznsilvrboy"]

It was redundant for him to suggest to OP that he should acquire "French money" when he goes to France as that is given. As it would only be logical to obtain Pound Sterling when one visits the United Kingdom. This is basically what he's saying and tell me if it sounds silly or not:

"Don't forget to get some official currency of France. Without that, you'll de denied access to the French McDonalds."

Now swap "official currency of France" with Euros and tell me which term is more suitable. He isn't at fault English-wise, but made a logical error, that's all.

I disagree that it is a logical error. If he were going to the UK, He could say, "don't forget to bring British money," or, "don't forget to bring pounds."Either way, it works. As I see it, you're suggesting that "French money" is incorrect merely because the Euro is also used by other countries. And I don't see how that is a valid arguement.

xtn702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 xtn702
Member since 2007 • 4203 Posts
Passport and you can go