America is going CRAZY...Time to Ban Guns

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xTw1st4x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xTw1st4x
Member since 2008 • 241 Posts

There is another mass shooting, it seems that every week now theres some gunman going crazy.. and it is getting more common.

America is in a war of itself. This country is starting to become really screwed up. When was the last time you have seen a dad teaches his 8yr old girl how to shoot a 50 caliber machine gun?

All these people say "No War!" but yet they turn around and teaches their little girl how to shoot a machine gun? WTF

Media needs to stop promoting violence. And ban guns. For anyone who wants to obtain guns they need to go through testing, similar to getting a drivers license but much harder.

This way things like this doesn't happen.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 169780 Posts

Because violence never happened in history...

Yongying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Yongying
Member since 2007 • 1220 Posts

LJS9502_basic
Even more the reason to learn from it..and change.
D9-THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 D9-THC
Member since 2007 • 3081 Posts
What happens when we live in a totalitarian government and all of our rights to defend ourselves have been taken away? I bet you'd want a gun then...
Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts

When was the last time you have seen a dad teaches his 8yr old girl how to shoot a 50 caliber machine gun?

Never.

ElZilcho90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ElZilcho90
Member since 2006 • 6157 Posts

This thread makes me:

Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts
What happens when we live in a totalitarian government and all of our rights to defend ourselves have been taken away? I bet you'd want a gun then...D9-THC
Yeah because legal or not bad people are going to get their hands on them somehow.
GettingTired

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GettingTired
Member since 2006 • 5994 Posts
I agree, I'm for banning guns. I'm sick of seeing gangs having shoot outs on the streets. Damnit, I want to see some good old fashion sword fighting. Let's gets some axes, maces, swords, and sickles out there.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

Yongying

Because someone with mental issues is going to read a history book and decide murder is unacceptable...

Lab392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Lab392
Member since 2006 • 6217 Posts

What happens when we live in a totalitarian government and all of our rights to defend ourselves have been taken away? I bet you'd want a gun then...D9-THC

Exactly :P that's the reason why the Constitution gives us the right to bear arms in the first place.

Choga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Choga
Member since 2006 • 2377 Posts
People always blame guns, video games, music, etc on these things, but nobody is willing to recognize the real problem - MODERN SOCIETY!
B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 B05T0N
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
Yay Liberalism! /yawn
nintendorocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#13 nintendorocks
Member since 2004 • 5996 Posts
There was another mass shooting? When?
KGB32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KGB32
Member since 2007 • 4279 Posts

This thread makes me:

ElZilcho90

LOL YOU ARE FULL OF WIN GOOD SIR

ok to the topic at hand, TC, there is no way that a bill to remove arms from citizens will ever pass.

ElZilcho90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ElZilcho90
Member since 2006 • 6157 Posts

I agree, I'm for banning guns. I'm sick of seeing gangs having shoot outs on the streets. Damnit, I want to see some good old fashion sword fighting. Let's gets some axes, maces, swords, and sickles out there.GettingTired

Now THERE'S an argument I can get behind!

Avatar image for Atheos-Arkhaios
Atheos-Arkhaios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Atheos-Arkhaios
Member since 2008 • 880 Posts
Banning guns will do nothing in curbing the level of violence in America.
Yongying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Yongying
[QUOTE="Yongying"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

LJS9502_basic

Because someone with mental issues is going to read a history book and decide murder is unacceptable...

Because someone with mental issues is gonna read about that other guy who bought a gun easily to shoot up a school and does the same.
dlp21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dlp21
Member since 2003 • 2116 Posts

While I support immediate background checks on anyone attempting to purchase a firearm, and I also support a database that holds all mentally ill and convicted felons to ensure that people with these backgrounds can not obtain firearms, I believe it is our Constitutional right to not only possess and bear arms, but be allowed to carry them concieled with a liscense in any state of America. I also believe that the assault weapon ban needs to end.

The truth is that gun control does not deter, eliminate, or decrease the amount of violent crime's. Criminals, and people who go shooting up malls are criminals, will find a way. Allowing everyone of age, with a gun saftey course and a liscense to conciel does more to deter crime then any legislation ever will. Also eliminating ridiculous lawsuits that protect criminals against harm to their body while commiting a crime would make grand leaps in the way of detering crime.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LJS9502_basic

Because someone with mental issues is gonna read about that other guy who bought a gun easily to shoot up a school and does the same.Yongying

I see...you are blaming books then. Just like the politicians that blame music or games.:roll:

UTXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 UTXII
Member since 2007 • 3448 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

Yongying

Maybe the First Person Shooter video game genre should be wiped off the map. It's what causing all this real gunplay, right? :P

MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts
*facepalm* The solution isn't banning guns. Just like the solution for alcohol consumption was Prohibition and look at how well that worked, not to mention made Joe American a criminal. The problem lies with the people who purchase guns. Nothing else. When will people realize it's not society, it's the person?
Yongying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Yongying

[QUOTE="Yongying"] Because someone with mental issues is gonna read about that other guy who bought a gun easily to shoot up a school and does the same.LJS9502_basic

I see...you are blaming books then. Just like the politicians that blame music or games.:roll:

:roll: i am blaming guns, hear about the 6 year old kid who bought a gun and shot another 6 year old kid? he had no clue what he was doing. Just imitating some cartoon he saw on tv.
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#23 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 79944 Posts
Guns don't kill peoople, but they sure as hell help!
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LJS9502_basic
:roll: i am blaming guns, hear about the 6 year old kid who bought a gun and shot another 6 year old kid? he had no clue what he was doing. Just imitating some cartoon he saw on tv.Yongying

No 6 year old legally purchased a gun...and if a 6 year old had the gun...the blame is the parents...not the gun.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9298 Posts

Making it harder for us to get guns only makes it harder for us to protect ourselves from people who get them illegally.

Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#27 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts
I don't think a "ban" on guns will solve anything personally.
Gen-Gawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#28 Gen-Gawl
Member since 2004 • 3925 Posts
Banning guns is not the answer. Guns are out there. You can't take the technology back. As they say, if you make owning a gun criminal, only criminals will have guns. Criminals will always find a way to get a gun if they want one. The only people you punish by banning guns are the law abiding citizens who use them responsibly.
Avatar image for UrbanSpartan125
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 UrbanSpartan125
Member since 2006 • 3684 Posts
The only thing banning guns in America would do is cause more violence and likely a small civil war. There is no way you are taking away our guaranteed Second Amendment.
Yongying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Yongying
[QUOTE="Yongying"]:roll: i am blaming guns, hear about the 6 year old kid who bought a gun and shot another 6 year old kid? he had no clue what he was doing. Just imitating some cartoon he saw on tv.LJS9502_basic

No 6 year old legally purchased a gun...and if a 6 year old had the gun...the blame is the parents...not the gun.

1 thing doesn't take another away, look for someone to blame all you want, at the end of the day, a girl died because of a gun.
MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MattUD1
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Yongying"]:roll: i am blaming guns, hear about the 6 year old kid who bought a gun and shot another 6 year old kid? he had no clue what he was doing. Just imitating some cartoon he saw on tv.Yongying

1 thing doesn't take another away, look for someone to blame all you want, at the end of the day, a girl died because of a gun.

Because someone was irresponsible.
tgh93_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 tgh93_29
Member since 2007 • 1483 Posts
ban guns we will use knives. you ban knives we will choke
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 -TheSecondSign-
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Yongying"]:roll: i am blaming guns, hear about the 6 year old kid who bought a gun and shot another 6 year old kid? he had no clue what he was doing. Just imitating some cartoon he saw on tv.Yongying

Look at it this way: Criminals will always have ways to get guns, including people like this psycopath.
If you take away my right to have a gun, you're making me an easier target.
You're not helping the problem, you're making it worse.
Gen-Gawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#35 Gen-Gawl
Member since 2004 • 3925 Posts

Accidents do happen. It was probably the parents fault for not securing it properly.

A kid runs out in the street and gets hit by a car. Do we ban automobiles? No, we hold the driver responsible.

hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts
Guns are only a tool in the murder. If someone was going to murder someone in cold blood they could just stab them. Lets ban knives and other sharp objects too.
mikel222222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mikel222222
Member since 2004 • 1162 Posts

[QUOTE="D9-THC"]What happens when we live in a totalitarian government and all of our rights to defend ourselves have been taken away? I bet you'd want a gun then...Lab392

Exactly :P that's the reason why the Constitution gives us the right to bear arms in the first place.

The Constitution is clearly wrong, it was made so long ago in history, and needs to be revamp due to increase changes of our civilization, otherwise we will never progress.
Anyway, some states already ban guns.

quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
People always blame guns, video games, music, etc on these things, but nobody is willing to recognize the real problem - MODERN SOCIETY!Choga
Modern society seems to have drastically reduced violence.
Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Blood-Scribe
Member since 2007 • 6465 Posts

Well then by the same virtue, we should take away cars, bicycles, skateboards, rollerskates/rollerblades, aircraft, kitchen utensils, gas stoves, and lighters.

Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Blood-Scribe
[QUOTE="Lab392"]

[QUOTE="D9-THC"]What happens when we live in a totalitarian government and all of our rights to defend ourselves have been taken away? I bet you'd want a gun then...mikel222222

The Constitution is clearly wrong, it was made so long ago in history, and needs to be revamp due to increase changes of our civilization, otherwise we will never progress.

Doesn't matter. We constantly amend and change the constitution to fit the needs of modern society. There isn't a need to remove the second amendment, and there most likely will never be a need to do so.

Choga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43 Choga
Member since 2006 • 2377 Posts
[QUOTE="Yongying"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Yongying"]:roll: i am blaming guns, hear about the 6 year old kid who bought a gun and shot another 6 year old kid? he had no clue what he was doing. Just imitating some cartoon he saw on tv.Blood-Scribe

Well then by the same virtue, we should take away cars, bicycles, skateboards, rollerskates/rollerblades, aircraft, kitchen utensils, gas stoves, and lighters.

Don't forget stomachs. So many people have died due to chocking on their own vomit.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic

No...due to a lack of supervision.

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
If nobody has guns nobody gets shot.
Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Blood-Scribe
[QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="Yongying"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Yongying"]:roll: i am blaming guns, hear about the 6 year old kid who bought a gun and shot another 6 year old kid? he had no clue what he was doing. Just imitating some cartoon he saw on tv.Choga

Don't forget stomachs. So many people have died due to chocking on their own vomit.

We may as well ban living, because being alive is the leading cause of death.

Yongying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Yongying
[QUOTE="Yongying"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Yongying"]:roll: i am blaming guns, hear about the 6 year old kid who bought a gun and shot another 6 year old kid? he had no clue what he was doing. Just imitating some cartoon he saw on tv.Blood-Scribe

Except all those things weren't made to kill.
MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 MattUD1
[QUOTE="mikel222222"][QUOTE="Lab392"]

[QUOTE="D9-THC"]What happens when we live in a totalitarian government and all of our rights to defend ourselves have been taken away? I bet you'd want a gun then...Blood-Scribe

Doesn't matter. We constantly amend and change the constitution to fit the needs of modern society. There isn't a need to remove the second amendment, and there most likely will never be a need to do so.

Besides the fact that it clearly states that the Right to Bear Arms is reserved for those organized into state militia's. Of course, laws have changed that.
skinnypete91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 skinnypete91
Member since 2006 • 6022 Posts

When was the last time you have seen a dad teaches his 8yr old girl how to shoot a 50 caliber machine gun?

Never.

smokeydabear076

Well... I have actually seen a video of that :?

Sounds strange but I remember it quite well...

-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 -TheSecondSign-
[QUOTE="Choga"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="Yongying"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Yongying"]:roll: i am blaming guns, hear about the 6 year old kid who bought a gun and shot another 6 year old kid? he had no clue what he was doing. Just imitating some cartoon he saw on tv.Blood-Scribe

We may as well ban living, because being alive is the leading cause of death.

But how will we kill ourselves?

Everything is banned!