This topic is locked from further discussion.

bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bsman00
Member since 2008 • 6038 Posts
are we alone in the universe? i say no we are very much not alone...Now my questions do you guys think aliens have visited our planet?
vlin1108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 vlin1108
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts

Aliens do not exist, other than in form of some bacteria.

tokay411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 tokay411
Member since 2008 • 56 Posts
I don't think that we are alone in the universe, but I think it is VERY unlikely that they have visited us, as just getting to pluto (which IS a planet) takes an ungodly amount of time, and who's to say the other life in the universe has to be 'intelligent'? it could just be some animal of a sort, ect
IcyToasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 IcyToasters
Member since 2007 • 12476 Posts

vlin1108

|:
What about in other universes? (I know.. I beleive TC said in our universe...)

Anyway. I beleive theres probably something out there.... Space is too big for us to be the only planet with the right conditions for life...

Edit: Its pretty unlikely that aliens have visited our planet.,
Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts
I'm not sure (I hope we're not alone) but it's one of the greatest films of all time.
shyskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shyskillz
Member since 2006 • 4197 Posts
maybe....i nor anyone here / Earth can answer that for certain. we can hardly travel in space so it would be kind of arrogant to think we are the only ones. all we can do is look into the vastness and send probes....besides life out there is probably something so unimaginable we wouldn't recognize it as life anyway. who knows......
Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

The Fermi paradox suggests we're alone.

markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
proberbly, we could very likely be evolved from aliens but the chances are that pretty much every alien we find will be a simple bacteria type organism or a simple plant i.e algae, grass
Meyer1100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Meyer1100
Member since 2008 • 273 Posts
i really have no clue...
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

Yes. I believe so.

I think they taught (Spelling?) us how to build >_> I just CANNOT see how we built what we did way back then.

TreyoftheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 TreyoftheDead
Member since 2007 • 7982 Posts
It would be silly to believe aliens have visited Earth, but it would be even more silly to believe that we are the highly organisms of a high intelligence in the universe.
TreyoftheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TreyoftheDead

Yes. I believe so.

I think they taught (Spelling?) us how to build >_> I just CANNOT see how we built what we did way back then.

Matt-4542

I hope you really don't believe that. :P

You should really read up on your history.

bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bsman00

It would be silly to believe aliens have visited Earth, but it would be even more silly to believe that we are the highly organisms of a high intelligence in the universe.TreyoftheDead

hows it silly we have been hearing about UFOS forever... since man has been able to write and draw... i mean something that has been talked about for such a long time... you would not think there a bit of truth to it?

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

Yes. I believe so.

TreyoftheDead

I hope you really don't believe that. :P

You should really read up on your history.

If I didnt believe that, then I wouldnt of said it...
TheWalrusBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 TheWalrusBeast
Member since 2005 • 1820 Posts
Is aliens the new fad? I see these threads everyday.
bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 bsman00

Is aliens the new fad? I see these threads everyday.TheWalrusBeast

dude i know i been seeing stuff about aliens alot lately.... and alot on tv....

go-cizmek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 go-cizmek
Member since 2007 • 1782 Posts

Aliens are among all of us...

And my answer is yes, they've been here before.

AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AirGuitarist87
Member since 2006 • 9499 Posts

[QUOTE="TreyoftheDead"]It would be silly to believe aliens have visited Earth, but it would be even more silly to believe that we are the highly organisms of a high intelligence in the universe.bsman00

hows it silly we have been hearing about UFOS forever... since man has been able to write and draw... i mean something that has been talked about for such a long time... you would not think there a bit of truth to it?

We also spotted witches back then too.

We certainly are not alone in the universe. Whether or not those aliens are merely bacteria, modern or futuristic can't be predicted until we actually see them for ourselves. Fingers crossed for the "superlens" being invented soon.

Ezgam3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Ezgam3r
Member since 2006 • 2308 Posts

Is there any evidence of aliens: No.

Do I believe there are aliens: Yes.

Can I in my right mind positively say that there are or aren't aliens: No

So my answer is maybe.

bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bsman00
[QUOTE="bsman00"]

[QUOTE="TreyoftheDead"]It would be silly to believe aliens have visited Earth, but it would be even more silly to believe that we are the highly organisms of a high intelligence in the universe.AirGuitarist87

We also spotted witches back then too.

We certainly are not alone in the universe. Whether or not those aliens are merely bacteria, modern or futuristic can't be predicted until we actually see them for ourselves. Fingers crossed for the "superlens" being invented soon.

i was talking about since the beginning of man.. and cave drawing and such ....but yeah i still have my doubts i do need absolute proof like seeing them with my own eyes...but i lean more toward they have visited us

7guns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 7guns
Member since 2006 • 1449 Posts
If life was brought on earth by some meteor shower millions of years back then I think we are aliens in our own planet.
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
yes, i beleave there r aliens. i saw one before. (it could have been a shooting star) i was driving home from a friends and i saww a bright light and then it disapeared.
TreyoftheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TreyoftheDead

[QUOTE="TreyoftheDead"]It would be silly to believe aliens have visited Earth, but it would be even more silly to believe that we are the highly organisms of a high intelligence in the universe.bsman00

Maybe I should have made myself clearer, it's silly to believe based on the insubstantial evidence we have now.

It's easy to believe you've seen something, or more seriously, believe you've been abducted. At the beginning of 2007 I suffered from a night terror in which I believed alien beings were in my room trying to abduct me. Suddenly, at 6am, I awoke everyone in my house by screaming at the top of my lungs, running from my room into the room of my brother, tripping over things and injuring myself in the process. When my mom tried to approach me, I saw her as an alien and curled up in the fetal position. I was asleep during the whole process.

When I awoke and calmed down my brother asked me what happen, I muttered,"Aliens." And I believed it. For at least a couple of days, not because I had any evidence, but because it seemed so real and I was afraid. Fear makes you less rational. However, it was only a night terror, and I suffered from them for a few months afterwards.

My point is, I believed in aliens for two days because of an overblown nightmare. Luckily, I have a rational head on my shoulders and was able to overcome it, but there are some who don't.

You should read Carl Sagan's wonderful book,"The Demon Haunted World", it takes on the alien/UFO debate head on and gives a well-reasoned argument against the evidence, especially abductions.

plague32390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 plague32390
Member since 2003 • 1765 Posts

vlin1108

This is ignorant. You really think we are the only sentient being in the universe?

lulzfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lulzfactor
Member since 2008 • 603 Posts
i saw a painting the other day of the virgin mary and behind her on a hill was a man looking into the sky and there was a ufo there, very similar to the ones drawn or talked about today, it was drawn in 1448 D:
AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 AirGuitarist87

i was talking about since the beginning of man.. and cave drawing and such ....but yeah i still have my doubts i do need absolute proof like seeing them with my own eyes...but i lean more toward they have visited us

bsman00

I would take drawings in caves with a bigger pinch of salt than a Big Mac. It is entirely subjective of what exactly was drawn. Could be an alien, their interpretation of God or just the sun.

wizard90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 wizard90
Member since 2007 • 1464 Posts
[QUOTE="bsman00"]

AirGuitarist87

I would take drawings in caves with a bigger pinch of salt than a Big Mac. It is entirely subjective of what exactly was drawn. Could be an alien, their interpretation of God or just the sun.

There are many drawings and carvings from all around the world showing similar kinds of 'space craft' if you call it that..

lulzfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lulzfactor
Member since 2008 • 603 Posts

aerodynamically designed ones!!

http://www.crystalinks.com/ufocase1350.jpg

http://www.crystalinks.com/ufochase2.jpg

AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 AirGuitarist87

aerodynamically designed ones!!

http://www.crystalinks.com/ufocase1350.jpg

http://www.crystalinks.com/ufochase2.jpg

lulzfactor

Look more like shooting stars to me :?

Tazzmission187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Tazzmission187
Member since 2008 • 804 Posts
i believe that we ARE NOT alone. the universe is so vast and big we cant even imagine what's out there... i saw a ufo 6 years ago when i was 17 and i do believe alot of our anciet history is some how involved with it. for instance anciet indians believed in sky gods, even anciet texts show some indication of spaces men. there's absolutley no way we are alone
Wozmcfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Wozmcfc
Member since 2007 • 1504 Posts

Of course they exist, just like we do.