Alex Jones doesn't play Piers Morgan's game, destroys him on his own show

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#301 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

Alex gave him a taste of his own medicine...too bad Piers. :|

While I don't agree with most of Alex's views, he did make several extremely strong points in the video.

#302 Posted by toast_burner (24932 posts) -

he did make several extremely strong points in the video.

kingkong0124

such as?

#303 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

toast_burner

such as?

Did you even watch the video dude? Authoritarian regimes all across the world made guns illegal. I don't want America to follow that same path. I don't want to give the government even more power.
#304 Posted by Bane_09 (3394 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

such as?

Did you even watch the video dude? Authoritarian regimes all across the world made guns illegal. I don't want America to follow that same path. I don't want to give the government even more power.

I wasn't aware all guns were going to become illegal in the US, or that anyone was even proposing that. If you and Alex Jones think our country is anything like an authoritarian country, you are sadly mistaken

#305 Posted by chrisrooR (9027 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]such as?

Bane_09

I wasn't aware all guns were going to become illegal in the US, or that anyone was even proposing that. If you and Alex Jones think our country is anything like an authoritarian country, you are sad

*Fixed it for you
#306 Posted by Bane_09 (3394 posts) -

[QUOTE="Bane_09"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"] Did you even watch the video dude? Authoritarian regimes all across the world made guns illegal. I don't want America to follow that same path. I don't want to give the government even more power. chrisrooR

I wasn't aware all guns were going to become illegal in the US, or that anyone was even proposing that. If you and Alex Jones think our country is anything like an authoritarian country, you are sad

*Fixed it for you

thank you

#307 Posted by FrostyPhantasm (8521 posts) -
[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

such as?

Alright, and what about the non-authoritarian governments with strict bans or restrictions that are doing just fine. Or the countries with almost no gun-control that are hell holes. They're all moot points.
#308 Posted by jimkabrhel (15625 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

such as?

Many kinds of guns will be legal. Who is proposing a complete, prohibition-style ban?