A Street Fighter COMEBACK Game!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jarianx29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Jarianx29
Member since 2017 • 6 Posts

Hey Everyone im New here, my name is Jarian Logan, (Nice to meet you!) Ok i know that its been mentioned once before, but the topic was closed so i just wanted to add My take on things. Ok we All know that theres a Final Fantasy VII remake in the Works. But speaking to all you Hardcore* Street Fighter Fans Out there. What if they made a Street Fighter Alpha REMAKE~!! I remember going out to Rent Street Fighter Alpha for Playstation when it First came Out, and i INSTANTANEOUSLY Fell in Love with the game. To me it was a MAJOR Arcade Leap from the Street Fighter II Series and i honestly LOVED the gameplay AND the Artwork that I felt was Best represented. Im not taking anything away from the other alphas. But i felt that they were honestly Slack in quality when compared to the First One. I heard that they were going to make a Street Fighter Alpha 4, i certainly Hope that this one is Good. :)

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

Street Fighter Alpha 3 is the pinnacle of that series imo. If they remade anything I'd want a remake of that. I have heard nothing regarding SFA4 though.

Jarianx29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 Jarianx29
Member since 2017 • 6 Posts

@sayyy-gaa: At this point im almost willing to Play a remake of ANY of the Street Fighter Alpha's. Im Beginning to become completely Burnt OUT with all these 3D Versions that they've been belting out lately. Not saying that they havent been Good because they Are. (Especially Street Fighter V with Kolin and Akuma with Akuma's New Stage) I mean, i have Street Fighter Alpha Anthology for PS2 and i Have to say that the Special FINAL (hidden) game was the Sh*t! It was made by Capcom AND Elecbyte (Creators of the infamous M.U.G.E.N Series!) I Cant even PLAY Any of the MUGEN games anymore because of all the SPECIAL EFFECTS in them from all the Crazy Characters! I mean, who's gonna want to Play a game that throws you into a SEIZURE!! Hmmm... anyway! I Cant Wait for Street Fighter Alpha 4, we already Have Tekken 7, Please Hurry CAPCOM!! :)