This topic is locked from further discussion.

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 0

#1 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
Why exactly do people believe this? There are no facts or evidence supporting these stories. Also, it just doesn't make sense. Why on Earth would the government crash planes into it's most important buildings and kill thousands of their own citizens? It just doesn't add up.
Hedgie931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Hedgie931
Member since 2006 • 285 Posts
I asked the same question about a week or two ago, and it seems all the conspiracy theorists have almost no correct evidence....its pretty funny how they can actually believe something proven wrong multiple times...
ElZilcho90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 ElZilcho90
Member since 2006 • 6157 Posts

Paranoia. Gullibility. A need to feel intellectually superior to others by claiming personal knowledge counter to the common perception. Idiocy.

Take your pick.

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#4 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
I just don't see how this could make the pain of this event any easier to bear.
B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 B05T0N
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
I dont necessarily believe it was a conspiracy, however, I feel that with events like 9/11, we dont get the full story so to speak.
GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 GodLovesDead
Member since 2007 • 9755 Posts

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

WolfWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 WolfWatch
Member since 2007 • 882 Posts

people want to believe it because they are so anti-bush.

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts

Why exactly do people believe this? There are no facts or evidence supporting these stories. Also, it just doesn't make sense. Why on Earth would the government crash planes into it's most important buildings and kill thousands of their own citizens? It just doesn't add up.monkeytoes61

Ever thought maybe you're biased against them and just want to believe they are crazy idiots instead of looking at the situation from there POV and maybe considering the things suggested in the videos?

RobEsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RobEsp
Member since 2008 • 123 Posts

Didn't a passport of one of the highjackers remain intact even though the blackbox was destroyed? Sounds pretty fishy to me.

Then again, I really don't care. Even if someone did research to prove it was a conspiracy nobody would believe them because 95% of the United States believes all the garbage the gov't says. They could say Bigfoot is hiding with Osama in an igloo located in a volcano and people would still believe it.

ElZilcho90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ElZilcho90

Didn't a passport of one of the highjackers remain intact even though the blackbox was destroyed? Sounds pretty fishy to me.

Then again, I really don't care. Even if someone did research to prove it was a conspiracy nobody would believe them because 95% of the United States believes all the garbage the gov't says. They could say Bigfoot is hiding with Osama in an igloo located in a volcano and people would still believe it.

RobEsp

A typical example of the egotistical conspiracy theorist. "I'm so much smarter than the foolish proletariat! Only I know the truth!"

RobEsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 RobEsp
[QUOTE="RobEsp"]

ElZilcho90

A typical example of the egotistical conspiracy theorist. "I'm so much smarter than the foolish proletariat! Only I know the truth!"

Can you please highlight where I said that?

PS: You are not allowed to edit my post.

Avatar image for forgetwatyahear
forgetwatyahear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 forgetwatyahear
Member since 2005 • 6260 Posts
i'm still sure i saw with my on eyes two big planes crash into a building. MAybe you conspiracy theorist didn't see it but i know i saw it. Now i won't get into the science of everything because i truly son't know about that aspect but i know what isaw with my eyes.
ElZilcho90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ElZilcho90
[QUOTE="ElZilcho90"][QUOTE="RobEsp"]

RobEsp

Of course, one is forced to presume that you consider one of those blessed, brilliant 5%.

Edit your post? As though I'd sink that low.

camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts
Why exactly do people believe this? There are no facts or evidence supporting these stories. Also, it just doesn't make sense. Why on Earth would the government crash planes into it's most important buildings and kill thousands of their own citizens? It just doesn't add up.monkeytoes61
At all? Wow, that's the most naive thing I've heard in my life.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 123625
Member since 2006 • 9035 Posts
Simple they wouldnt its just stupid to blow something up in your own country.
nintendorocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#16 nintendorocks
Member since 2004 • 5996 Posts
They're idiots. Bill Clinton says so.
mikeg0788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 mikeg0788
Member since 2003 • 11784 Posts

i'm still sure i saw with my on eyes two big planes crash into a building. MAybe you conspiracy theorist didn't see it but i know i saw it. Now i won't get into the science of everything because i truly son't know about that aspect but i know what isaw with my eyes.guy whose name apparently GS blocks

Who ever denied 2 planes actually crashed into the WTC?

forgetwatyahear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 forgetwatyahear

[QUOTE="guy whose name apparently GS blocks"]i'm still sure i saw with my on eyes two big planes crash into a building. MAybe you conspiracy theorist didn't see it but i know i saw it. Now i won't get into the science of everything because i truly son't know about that aspect but i know what isaw with my eyes.mikeg0788

ok so where does the conspiracy theory comes in?
notconspiracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 notconspiracy
Member since 2007 • 2225 Posts

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

GodLovesDead
you're...not serious...are you?
rowzzr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#20 rowzzr
Member since 2005 • 2375 Posts

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

GodLovesDead

finally. i was about to post this myself.

people, you need to watch this. then we can talk about that "lack of evidence" you speak of. watch for the 2nd part. that's for 9/11. the first part is about the whole religion thing.

and btw, if you just can't believe that the american gov't would do such a thing, then you're being like the blind religious you so hate. american intel knew about the attack. but they didnt do anything about it - why? they were warned by at least 12 countries (and one of them is my own country - Philippines - back then, i heard it in the local news here years ago.)

GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21 GodLovesDead
Member since 2007 • 9755 Posts
[QUOTE="GodLovesDead"]

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

notconspiracy

you're...not serious...are you?

I don't believe it but I just posted it for the OP to see where people get their conspiracy theory from.

RobEsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 RobEsp
[QUOTE="RobEsp"][QUOTE="ElZilcho90"][QUOTE="RobEsp"]

ElZilcho90

Of course, one is forced to presume that you consider one of those blessed, brilliant 5%.

Edit your post? As though I'd sink that low.

I never said they were dumb. :| I didn't imply it either. Being gullible and dumb are two different things.

Who says I live in America?

Why do you jump to conclusions?

I suggest you think about what you say before saying it. Are you trying to get your e-cred up by "pwning" someone you'venever seen?

nintendorocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#23 nintendorocks
Member since 2004 • 5996 Posts

[QUOTE="guy whose name apparently GS blocks"]i'm still sure i saw with my on eyes two big planes crash into a building. MAybe you conspiracy theorist didn't see it but i know i saw it. Now i won't get into the science of everything because i truly son't know about that aspect but i know what isaw with my eyes.mikeg0788

The conspiracy theory is pretty much the government crashed the planes to give everyone a reason to invade Iraq when in reality, Bush just wanted to invade in order to avenge his father. Also, they believe that no plane crashed into the Pentagon.

EDIT: Wow, that's really annoying that GameSpot blocks your username.

mikeg0788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mikeg0788
Member since 2003 • 11784 Posts
[QUOTE="mikeg0788"]

[QUOTE="guy whose name apparently GS blocks"]i'm still sure i saw with my on eyes two big planes crash into a building. MAybe you conspiracy theorist didn't see it but i know i saw it. Now i won't get into the science of everything because i truly son't know about that aspect but i know what isaw with my eyes.GS is the glitchiest POS Ive ever visited

holy hell, i'm really not going to sit here and type it all out for you. Google it and actually read up on it.

I hate it when people try to talk on a subject when they literally have no idea what they're talking about.

JackMcSexbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JackMcSexbeard
Member since 2006 • 2381 Posts

I dont necessarily believe it was a conspiracy, however, I feel that with events like 9/11, we dont get the full story so to speak.B05T0N

Agreed. But I also blame the government for not spotting all the flashing red lights that said something was going to happen and for creating the Monster Osama-Bin Laden and Al-qaeda

ElZilcho90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ElZilcho90

I never said they were dumb. :| I didn't imply it either. Being gullible and dumb are two different things.

I suggest you think about what you say before saying it. Are you trying to get your e-cred up by "pwning" someone you'venever seen?

RobEsp

Gullibility and idiocy walk hand in hand, especially when said "gullible" people would believe that "Bigfoot is hiding with Osama in an igloo located ina volcano".

Why assume you're American? Because a vast majority of the individuals who post on this board are American, what with it being an American website. It's a safe presumption to make. Offended? Well, Life's a *****.

"e-cred"? Don't you know? It's all about teh epic lulz.

forgetwatyahear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 forgetwatyahear
****[QUOTE="mikeg0788"]

[QUOTE="guy whose name apparently GS blocks"]i'm still sure i saw with my on eyes two big planes crash into a building. MAybe you conspiracy theorist didn't see it but i know i saw it. Now i won't get into the science of everything because i truly son't know about that aspect but i know what isaw with my eyes.nintendorocks

The conspiracy theory is pretty much the government crashed the planes to give everyone a reason to invade Iraq when in reality, Bush just wanted to invade in order to avenge his father. Also, they believe that no plane crashed into the Pentagon.

EDIT: Wow, that's really annoying that GameSpot blocks your username.

So they believe that president bush,not radical muslims(no offense to anyone of the islamic faith) crashed the planes. Ok even though Bush is kinda loony i doubt he would do that just to start a war,he already had the country hyped about the WMD's the 9/11 incident kinda made evryone agree. And to mike i'm not tralking on the subject like an expert but moreof an observer,i have never fully believed conspiracies because they are usually created by fear and misunderstanding. Nothing against you if you believe it though.
notconspiracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 notconspiracy
[QUOTE="GodLovesDead"]

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

rowzzr

finally. i was about to post this myself.

people, you need to watch this. then we can talk about that "lack of evidence" you speak of. watch for the 2nd part. that's for 9/11. the first part is about the whole religion thing.

and btw, if you just can't believe that the american gov't would do such a thing, then you're being like the blind religious you so hate. american intel knew about the attack. but they didnt do anything about it - why? they were warned by at least 12 countries (and one of them is my own country - Philippines - back then, i heard it in the local news here years ago.)

the religious section? Oh please. that is such BS

RobEsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 RobEsp
[QUOTE="RobEsp"]

ElZilcho90

Gullibility and idiocy walk hand in hand, especially when said "gullible" people would believe that "Bigfoot is hiding with Osama in an igloo located ina volcano".

Why assume you're American? Because a vast majority of the individuals who post on this board are American, what with it being an American website. It's a safe presumption to make. Offended? Well, Life's a *****.

"e-cred"? Don't you know? It's all about teh epic lulz.

There are also people from all over the world on this site, if you haven't realized. Since you lost that battle, i'll ask you a question.

Why is every conspiracy theorist an idiot or egotistical? Why are they the only ones who are gullible? Did you ever think that in this perfect little world, that maybe, just maybe there is a chance it was a conspiracy? I don't see the benefits of being narrow minded, so if you don't mind could you please answer that question aswell.

ElZilcho90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ElZilcho90

There are also people from all over the world on this site, if you haven't realized. Since you lost that battle, i'll ask you a question.

Why is every conspiracy theorist an idiot or egotistical? Why are they the only ones who are gullible? Did you ever think that in this perfect little world, that maybe, just maybe there is a chance it was a conspiracy? I don't see the benefits of being narrow minded, so if you don't mind could you please answer that question aswell.

RobEsp

:lol: Oh, I totally lost the battle, because you said so? Well, dang, how am I to argue with that? :lol: So what if you're not American? As I said, a vast majority of posters on this board are, so it's a safe assumption to make. If you aren't American and am somehow offended by my suggestion that you were, Life's a *****.

Oh, there's a chance of there being a conspiracy. As much as there is a chance that our good friend Bigfoot is hiding Osama in a volcano-based igloo, as you so... eloquently put it.

Simple litmus test: Why is it that the Bush Administration in all of it's Bond-villian brilliance in conspiring and orchestrating 9-11, not capable of planting WMDs in Iraq? It's hard to claim a diabolical cabal capable of pulling off 9-11 and pinning it on terrorists wouldn't be capable of "finding" some nukes in the desert outside of Baghdad.

Of course, what do I know? I'm a mere narrow-minded sheep who believes everything the government tells me. Now, if you'll excuse me, the Two Minutes Hate is about to begin. Hail, Big Brother!

RobEsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 RobEsp
:lol: Oh, I totally lost the battle, because you said so? Well, dang, how am I to argue with that? :lol: So what if you're not American? As I said, a vast majority of posters on this board are, so it's a safe assumption to make. If you aren't American and am somehow offended by my suggestion that you were, Life's a *****.

Oh, there's a chance of there being a conspiracy. As much as there is a chance that our good friend Bigfoot is hiding Osama in a volcano-based igloo, as you so... eloquently put it.

Simple litmus test: Why is it that the Bush Administration in all of it's Bond-villian brilliance in conspiring and orchestrating 9-11, not capable of planting WMDs in Iraq? It's hard to claim a diabolical cabal capable of pulling off 9-11 and pinning it on terrorists wouldn't be capable of "finding" some nukes in the desert outside of Baghdad.

Of course, what do I know? I'm a mere narrow-minded sheep who believes everything the government tells me. Now, if you'll excuse me, the Two Minutes Hate is about to begin. Hail, Big Brother!

ElZilcho90

Well I am American, I just questioned why you jumped to assumptions. There are plenty of foreigners that post on GS.

I was just bored, I wanted to argue. I take either side. Whichever one gets favored more, I take the opposing side. I honestly don't care if it was a conspiracy or not, if it was, I doubt in five years Bush is going to come out and admit it. So how would anyone ever really know?

But you did bring up a good point, they simply could've planted their own nukes. However, part of the conspiricist's theories are that Bush did it to invade Iraq for oil, using WMD's as a smokescreen. So if they were to plant their own nukes and announce it, they would have to return.

Don't leave! I'm bored, nothing really interests me on TV today.

gobo212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gobo212
Member since 2003 • 6277 Posts
There was no independant investigation done in the aftermath of the incident. The evidence was quickly cleaned up and sent to China to be melted down into scrap metal. The government just spoon fed the public a convienent story and they ate it right up. I'm not saying I believe the government was behind the incident, I just don't think all of the facts were revealed for whatever reason.
notconspiracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 notconspiracy
There was no independant investigation done in the aftermath of the incident. The evidence was quickly cleaned up and sent to China to be melted down into scrap metal. The government just spoon fed the public a convienent story and they ate it right up. I'm not saying I believe the government was behind the incident, I just don't think all of the facts were revealed for whatever reason.gobo212
im pretty sure it was in fact investigate thoroughly
gobo212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 gobo212

[QUOTE="gobo212"]There was no independant investigation done in the aftermath of the incident. The evidence was quickly cleaned up and sent to China to be melted down into scrap metal. The government just spoon fed the public a convienent story and they ate it right up. I'm not saying I believe the government was behind the incident, I just don't think all of the facts were revealed for whatever reason.notconspiracy
im pretty sure it was in fact investigate thoroughly

Yeah by the government. Oh but I forgot they always tell the truth.

ElZilcho90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ElZilcho90

Well I am American, I just questioned why you jumped to assumptions. There are plenty of foreigners that post on GS.

I was just bored, I wanted to argue. I take either side. Whichever one gets favored more, I take the opposing side. I honestly don't care if it was a conspiracy or not, if it was, I doubt in five years Bush is going to come out and admit it. So how would anyone ever really know?

But you did bring up a good point, they simply could've planted their own nukes. However, part of the conspiricist's theories are that Bush did it to invade Iraq for oil, using WMD's as a smokescreen. So if they were to plant their own nukes and announce it, they would have to return.

Don't leave! I'm bored, nothing really interests me on TV today.

RobEsp

A troll. How cute.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e
deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#37 deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e
Member since 2003 • 8419 Posts
The government can conspire to create the masterpiece that was 9/11, without a shred of real evidence no doubt. But, they can't plant a few WMDs in some random run down factory in Iraq. Sounds logical to me.
RobEsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 RobEsp

The government can conspire to create the masterpiece that was 9/11, without a shred of real evidence no doubt. But, they can't plant a few WMDs in some random run down factory in Iraq. Sounds logical to me.LukeAF24

As I said in a previous post to ElZilcho.

Part of the conspiracy is because they wanted Americans to believe there was a reason to invade Iraq. However, it's only a smokescreen and the real reason is oil.

So why would they plant nukes and recover them? To return back and have the mission a failure?

artichoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 artichoke
Member since 2006 • 2271 Posts
Well there's evidence for it. However there's no hard facts and a lot of it has been proven wrong. I don't necceserily beleive it since I don't actually care too much. But to say that you can't beleive that you're own country would do that is pretty naive. I wouldn't put it past bush to do something like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e

[QUOTE="LukeAF24"]The government can conspire to create the masterpiece that was 9/11, without a shred of real evidence no doubt. But, they can't plant a few WMDs in some random run down factory in Iraq. Sounds logical to me.RobEsp

Part of the conspiracy is because they wanted Americans to believe there was a reason to invade Iraq. However, it's only a smokescreen and the real reason is oil.

So why would they plant nukes and recover them? To return back and have the mission a failure?

Er, wouldn't the mission be a success? "Look we found WMDs! We were right!"

RobEsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 RobEsp
[QUOTE="RobEsp"]

[QUOTE="LukeAF24"]The government can conspire to create the masterpiece that was 9/11, without a shred of real evidence no doubt. But, they can't plant a few WMDs in some random run down factory in Iraq. Sounds logical to me.LukeAF24

Er, wouldn't the mission be a success? "Look we found WMDs! We were right!"

If the real reason is oil?

No.

btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#43 btaylor2404
Member since 2003 • 11353 Posts

I'm with you. If the government bails in Somila, completly screws up Katrina, (trying to be fair Clinton & Bush) among the many other stupid things they've done, there is no way the gov. had anything to do with 9/11. Plus I truly, despite the fact I despise him, think Bush was hurt as much as the rest of us by 9/11.

gobo212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 gobo212

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]Why exactly do people believe this? There are no facts or evidence supporting these stories. Also, it just doesn't make sense. Why on Earth would the government crash planes into it's most important buildings and kill thousands of their own citizens? It just doesn't add up.btaylor2404

I'm with you. If the government bails in Somila, completly screws up Katrina, (trying to be fair Clinton & Bush) among the many other stupid things they've done, there is no way the gov. had anything to do with 9/11. Plus I truly, despite the fact I despise him, think Bush was hurt as much as the rest of us by 9/11.

Right... I'm sure Bush was just sobbing his eyes out when he found out. Oh wait no he was reading to little kids and he DIDN'T EVEN STOP THE CLASS!

inyourface_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 inyourface_12
Member since 2006 • 14757 Posts
they feel a need to blame the government for everything
TrueReligion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 TrueReligion_
Member since 2006 • 11037 Posts

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

GodLovesDead

I hope you aren't serious. That video is hardly factual.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e

If the real reason is oil?

No.

RobEsp

I'm pretty sure the entire point of this topic blew over your head.

btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 btaylor2404
[QUOTE="btaylor2404"]

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]Why exactly do people believe this? There are no facts or evidence supporting these stories. Also, it just doesn't make sense. Why on Earth would the government crash planes into it's most important buildings and kill thousands of their own citizens? It just doesn't add up.gobo212

Right... I'm sure Bush was just sobbing his eyes out when he found out. Oh wait no he was reading to little kids and he DIDN'T EVEN STOP THE CLASS!

Agreed, he was just too stupid and shocked to know what to do. That's what electing a moron gets people. Again don't forget my "despise" line.

btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 btaylor2404
[QUOTE="btaylor2404"]

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]Why exactly do people believe this? There are no facts or evidence supporting these stories. Also, it just doesn't make sense. Why on Earth would the government crash planes into it's most important buildings and kill thousands of their own citizens? It just doesn't add up.gobo212

Also I watched TV for nearly 24 hours that day and night, didn't sob my eyes out all day, mostly more stunned than I've ever been. It was unfathomable.

AndrewStar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 AndrewStar101
Member since 2005 • 800 Posts

I already posted this in a different thread, but since its a similar subject mine as well.

I try to keep an open mind, and i know some of the stuff that's been released about the 9-11 conspiracy were false, some things i just cant ignore. Here's several of them, in world history theirs never been a steel building that collapsed because of fire, 9-11 their was 3, both of the twin towers were built to be able to withstand Boeing's 707s, which are in-fact similar size, smaller engines, but had 4 of them, to the planes that hit the world trade center.

Building 7, which was a 40 story steel building also collapsed, not hit by an airplane, but fell because of an internal fire from the world trade center debre. This building is not even mentioned in the 9-11 commission report.

Pentagon of the u.s, has no pictures or videos of the airplane hitting the building? Not even a regular pedestrian, as with the world trade centers?

Also, George and Dick said we were never prepared or never imagined terrorist hijacking planes and using them to crash into buildings. This also got proved wrong, as military officials admitted they were practicing and training to take down hijack planes in these circumstances before the incident.

With the amount of information that has not been released to the public, and some of the lies they already told us, I say with out a doubt this justifies for conspiracy about 9-11.