72% of British men would prefer playing video games over getting laid.

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 MrLions
Member since 2007 • 9833 Posts

1 of 3 british men would rather play video games instead of getting laid. Lulwut? :o Really lol? I don't know about you but i'd much prefer to get laid than play videos games. British men is this true or false? And what would you guys prefer?

Source

Snakewiseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Snakewiseman
Member since 2009 • 1287 Posts
wow
Mr_Oblivio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Mr_Oblivio
Member since 2007 • 898 Posts

how does 1 in 3= 72 percent? Fail.

Snakewiseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Snakewiseman
Member since 2009 • 1287 Posts
I would have believed it if you said japanese
carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 carrot-cake
Member since 2008 • 6880 Posts

Mr_Oblivio

Hahahaha no kidding

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

I'd take my girlfriend over video games any day of the week... regardless of me getting laid or not.

Hell, I played some OOO Oblivion earlier today and could do nothing but think about her.

nimatoad2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 nimatoad2000
Member since 2004 • 7505 Posts
i guess im going to move to britan then, while all the guys are playing their video games, ill get all the girls that are sex deprived
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts

Sex is all about timing. I ike sex as much as the next guy, I dont want sex 24/7. There have been times when I turned down sex because I wanted to sleep or read a book. I think people here on OT overrate sex. On OT sex is like the second coming of Christ. In reality, people tend to turn down sex more often than not...unless they are teens who are still in highschool who take sex at any chance they get offered :P

EDIT: I meant "more often than you think" not "more often than not" :P

MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MrLions

[QUOTE="Mr_Oblivio"]

carrot-cake

Hahahaha no kidding

I'm just going by what the artical says. >_> Everyone knows 1 of 3 is 90% :roll:

MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MoonMarvel
Member since 2008 • 8249 Posts
Games. A game doesn't ask you to cuddle afterwords and you don't have to worry about anniversaries or kids.
mexicangordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mexicangordo
Member since 2005 • 8687 Posts

Sex is all about timing. I ike sex as much as the next guy, I dont want sex 24/7. There have been times when I turned down sex because I wanted to sleep or read a book. I think people here on OT overrate sex. On OT sex is like the second coming of Christ. In reality, people tend to turn down sex more often than not...unless they are teens who are still in highschool who take sex at any chance they get offered :PII_Seraphim_II
Very well said, only guys who havn't had much sex (or none at all) would say things like," I would always choose sex." Its great, but it definetly depends on the time and with who.

MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MoonMarvel

Mr_Oblivio
Not fail, click the link and read the article.
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
That statistic is exceedingly biased. For one, of course people are going to choose games over sex-- on a release night, which is what it said And why exactly is it sad to spend 50 euros on a videogame if someone handed it to you for free? Hell, I'd spend it on something something entertaining (like a videogame or at the bar. Almost everyone would.)
MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MrLions

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"]Sex is all about timing. I ike sex as much as the next guy, I dont want sex 24/7. There have been times when I turned down sex because I wanted to sleep or read a book. I think people here on OT overrate sex. On OT sex is like the second coming of Christ. In reality, people tend to turn down sex more often than not...unless they are teens who are still in highschool who take sex at any chance they get offered :Pmexicangordo

Very well said, only guys who havn't had much sex (or none at all) would say things like," I would always choose sex." Its great, but it definetly depends on the time and with who.

So everyone in Britian has a lot of sex making them choose games over woman? :| hmmmmm....
Avatar image for remmbermytitans
remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 remmbermytitans
Member since 2005 • 7214 Posts
I've done both enough and I'd pick the sex. It's much more fun than gaming.
MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MoonMarvel
That statistic is exceedingly biased. For one, of course people are going to choose games over sex-- on a release night, which is what it said And why exactly is it sad to spend 50 euros on a videogame if someone handed it to you for free? Hell, I'd spend it on something something entertaining (like a videogame or at the bar. Almost everyone would.)Luncbox1
What else are they going to spend it on? Obviously not sex as if your GF charges you for sex something ain't right.
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Luncbox1
[QUOTE="Luncbox1"]That statistic is exceedingly biased. For one, of course people are going to choose games over sex-- on a release night, which is what it said And why exactly is it sad to spend 50 euros on a videogame if someone handed it to you for free? Hell, I'd spend it on something something entertaining (like a videogame or at the bar. Almost everyone would.)MoonMarvel
What else are they going to spend it on? Obviously not sex as if your GF charges you for sex something ain't right.

Exactly.
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 II_Seraphim_II
[QUOTE="Luncbox1"]That statistic is exceedingly biased. For one, of course people are going to choose games over sex-- on a release night, which is what it said And why exactly is it sad to spend 50 euros on a videogame if someone handed it to you for free? Hell, I'd spend it on something something entertaining (like a videogame or at the bar. Almost everyone would.)MoonMarvel

You mean girlfriends don't do that? Mine always charged me atleast $100...and she always wanted me to pick her up on her street corner...never at her house......
optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20 optiow
Member since 2008 • 28284 Posts
Well...getting laid would get boring after a while...
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#21 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts

If it's everyday, maybe video games. I wouldn't want to be some sex crazed maniac craving it everyday :P Though I would choose having a girlfriend over video games ANY DAY

Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Luncbox1
Well...getting laid would get boring after a while...optiow
uhh... no. No way. Not at all. You spew heresy! :O
MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MoonMarvel
[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"][QUOTE="Luncbox1"]That statistic is exceedingly biased. For one, of course people are going to choose games over sex-- on a release night, which is what it said And why exactly is it sad to spend 50 euros on a videogame if someone handed it to you for free? Hell, I'd spend it on something something entertaining (like a videogame or at the bar. Almost everyone would.)II_Seraphim_II

You mean girlfriends don't do that? Mine always charged me atleast $100...and she always wanted me to pick her up on her street corner...never at her house......

I'd get tested for an STD now! :P
Avatar image for deactivated-61d91d42c39df
deactivated-61d91d42c39df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#24 deactivated-61d91d42c39df
Member since 2002 • 2741 Posts

if you've seen most british women, then you'll understand why the men don't want sex.

paul939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 paul939
Member since 2007 • 4022 Posts
What sort of a lousy survey is that?
mexicangordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mexicangordo
Member since 2005 • 8687 Posts

[QUOTE="mexicangordo"]

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"]Sex is all about timing. I ike sex as much as the next guy, I dont want sex 24/7. There have been times when I turned down sex because I wanted to sleep or read a book. I think people here on OT overrate sex. On OT sex is like the second coming of Christ. In reality, people tend to turn down sex more often than not...unless they are teens who are still in highschool who take sex at any chance they get offered :PMrLions

So everyone in Britian has a lot of sex making them choose games over woman? :| hmmmmm....

Or maybe that statistic is wrong... but then again everything we read is true...:roll:

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 II_Seraphim_II

I'd get tested for an STD now! :PMoonMarvel

Why? My girlfriend would never cheat on me!

:P

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

I think that Britain should send 1/3 of their women to me so that they might be satisfied.

TechGuru89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TechGuru89
Member since 2009 • 478 Posts
A sad day indeed.....:|
The_Solid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#31 The_Solid
Member since 2008 • 1500 Posts

Sex is all about timing. I ike sex as much as the next guy, I dont want sex 24/7. There have been times when I turned down sex because I wanted to sleep or read a book. I think people here on OT overrate sex. On OT sex is like the second coming of Christ. In reality, people tend to turn down sex more often than not...unless they are teens who are still in highschool who take sex at any chance they get offered :P

EDIT: I meant "more often than you think" not "more often than not" :P

II_Seraphim_II
This.And some times i have just eaten mexican food.
remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 remmbermytitans

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]I'd get tested for an STD now! :PII_Seraphim_II

That's what she wants you to think!
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 II_Seraphim_II
[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"]

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]I'd get tested for an STD now! :Premmbermytitans

You guys are just love haters! Relationships are based on trust and I trust my girlfriend! Sure I see her in random guys' cars, but they are just friends! You're all just jealous that me and Krystal Heat have something special going on! :evil:
MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MoonMarvel

[QUOTE="remmbermytitans"][QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"]

II_Seraphim_II

You guys are just love haters! Relationships are based on trust and I trust my girlfriend! Sure I see her in random guys' cars, but they are just friends! You're all just jealous that me and Krystal Heat have something special going on! :evil:

She also has something special going on with every man in the tri-state area. :lol: ;)

FYI, this is obviously a joke shared between me and him. No harm intended.

AxeStrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 AxeStrangler
Member since 2007 • 1889 Posts

well I heard that women over in the U.K are not that easy on the eyes, but i'm sure that's a bunch of bull, actually I hope that's a bunch of bull, since I plan to visit in a few years or so.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 II_Seraphim_II

She also has something special going on with every man in the tri-state area. :lol:

MoonMarvel

You're just jealous :P

well I heard that women over in the U.K are not that easy on the eyes, but i'm sure that's a bunch of bull, actually I hope that's a bunch of bull, since I plan to visit in a few years or so.

AxeStrangler

I've been there and all I gotta say is there are some hot British women but dont expect them in copious amounts like in the US. But hot British women are a sight to behold. The accent is like an aphrodisiac :P British women make me glad that women like talking so much, but I hate it when they make very crude or lewd statements. I just sounds so much worse due to how sophisticated the British accent sounds. :(

remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 remmbermytitans

[QUOTE="remmbermytitans"][QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"]

II_Seraphim_II

Nah. I'm not a love hater. I was just messing with you. Love is great when you're in love, and terrible when you've been dumped. "The hottest love has the coldest end."

haris1189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 haris1189
Member since 2005 • 329 Posts

LOL, it seams that the results for the poll agree

cru3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 cru3
Member since 2003 • 303 Posts
Definitely computer games. You can just turn those off when they start to get annoying. ;)
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 II_Seraphim_II

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"][QUOTE="remmbermytitans"] That's what she wants you to think!remmbermytitans

Nah. I'm not a love hater. I was just messing with you. Love is great when you're in love, and terrible when you've been dumped. "The hottest love has the coldest end."

I was just playing. Any guy going out with "Krystal Heat" who spends her time with other guys in their cars "talking" needs to get his head checked :P
remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 remmbermytitans
Definitely computer games. You can just turn those off when they start to get annoying. ;)cru3
Ha!
entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts

That would never happen in America.

cru3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 cru3
Member since 2003 • 303 Posts

AxeStrangler
It's definitely not completely true. I visited Britain and Cornwall a few years ago, stayed for 6 weeks. There were definitely some good looking girls around, especially in London and at the nightclubs. And especially in places like Scotland. I met some very nice girls when we were there watching them do their traditional dancing. No idea what the hell they were saying, but they were nice all the same. ;) Every country in the world has people that someone would class as "unattractive". To say that an entire race of people are though, is just a bit far fetched. ;)
Poedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Poedon
Member since 2002 • 2594 Posts

Maybe ishould see if my company will transfer me over there:P I love a british accent on a woman.

entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 entropyecho

Do women come with expansion packs?

remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 remmbermytitans

entropyecho
It's called a boob job. :lol:
entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 entropyecho

[QUOTE="entropyecho"]

remmbermytitans

It's called a boob job. :lol:

Touché my friend.

OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts

It honestly would depend on how I feel. I'm not always in the mood for sex.