Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 7617 Posts

lost a few more lbs. i have been trying intermittent fasting which feels like it's just the socially acceptable way of saying starving myself. don't eat after 7pm until 11am the morning after.

but after hitting a wall for a couple of weeks when it didn't budge, i've finally dropped a few more pounds. just under a stone lost since jan now. need to learn about the yo yo and how to not pile it all again next

Keaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 Keaze_
Member since 2009 • 1145 Posts

I have the opposite problem. I'm trying to gain weight but not able to.

The problem is I just find it very tedious to eat. I just go through my day and not think about eating.

Only way that works for me is to work out extensively and gain muscle mass. I can gain maybe twenty pounds from that.

2 months ago I started forcing myself to eat a full pack of bacon and full pack of eggs for breakfast every day and that's pretty much my only meal because I don't feel like eating the rest of the day. To gain muscle I work out in my room. Push ups, sit-ups, put a bunch of books on my computer chair and lift it until my arms can't move. ''Chin ups'' under my desk. Any improvised homemade exercise I can think of. I do that every night.

I guess it's a good thing that I'm not too much into eating because being in uni with rent to pay, car insurance, home insurance, loaned car to pay (from back when I was with my wife, still stuck with the car 2 more years), tuition fees, books to buy, etc. Not a lot of money floating around me these days.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 35179 Posts

I fully intend to get back in the gym after I get a covid vaccine. I was going last year and making progress, hell, I was even enjoying myself.